Muslims The Biggest Drug Pushers In The World!!!!!

and so preacher we cross our jedi swords again me luke skywalker and you darth vader

Preacher_X
Registered User (585 posts)

Today, 03:46 PM
report | reply

also i dont understand this disturbing thing? how is it disturbing???? really i dont understand, what part of the silent pray distubrs people???

they are not silent prayers it is a wailing chanting noise which is not silent especially in the dead of the night my mistake 5.00am, when people work hard for a living are they not entitled to a good nights sleep without being woken up by religous fanatics, afterall this is the uk not egypt,

i am sure if carol singers or the salvation army made the same noise everynight in pakistan they would get riddled with bullets

and why does he need to pray in the street whats wrong with the confines of his home, but i am afraid muslims are attention seekers they like to rub there religon in everbodies nose aswell as dope up there noses

darth vader (preacher)

"the worlds largets war was fought by Christian nations, the worlds largest battle was fought by Christian nations, the highest deathtoll from a warhead was by Christians, the largest man made famine casused by Christians, "

the above wars were to save your asses in world war 2 if no nukes were dropped on japan and hitlers ass kicked, you would be speaking in german today or japenese
your freedom is down to these bombs

and famine is caused by corruption, if your country is not corrupt your government can subsidise you in times of famine, in some parts of australia it has not rained for 10 years how do they survive, well having a non corrupt country helps

famine is also caused by wars greedy blacks chasing power to get there piece of cake and there own swiss bank accounts

remember vader corruption and greed for famine

the above wars were to save your asses in world war 2 if no nukes were dropped on japan and hitlers ass kicked, you would be speaking in german today or japenese

So then you are saying that it's ok to use Nukes if you feel threatened?? not very "buddha like" of you its a good thing most muslim countries DONT feel that way....be a problem for the U.S. wouldnt you think?

surenderer
Registered User (349 posts)

Today, 04:59 PM
report | reply

"So then you are saying that it's ok to use Nukes if you feel threatened??"

well if your parents and grandparents were not scared of hitler and japan
it must mean there into domination games

because if these countries had have won there would be no islamic religion
dictator countries do not tolerate religon, you just have to look at china too see that

vincent28uk said:
surenderer
Registered User (349 posts)

Today, 04:59 PM
report | reply

"So then you are saying that it's ok to use Nukes if you feel threatened??"

well if your parents and grandparents were not scared of hitler and japan
it must mean there into domination games

because if these countries had have won there would be no islamic religion
dictator countries do not tolerate religon, you just have to look at china too see that

Well today China has anywhere between 20mill and some say as much as 200 million muslims:

http://www.ehalal.net/china/overview.html

yes but are they allowed to practice there religion fully no

even catholic priests are often arrested there and budhism believe it or not was one time considered a threat to them

as far as the ruling party is conscerned they are the religous gods there
and everyone including the dali lamar are nothing next to them

there is no absolute freedom of any religion there if you are not a were of this you obviously dont follow news on religous freedoms there

Very good Preacher_X, you are one of only a few who make perfect sense!!! :)... unlike some here who think Christians are 100% innocent of all "sin". ha. Mind you this religion tends makes people kill in the name of, just as Islamic militants do. I do find after a while christianity has a way of dissolving responsibility for ones own actions..
classic examples of things said :
"oh not again, God made me do it, or God made me go watch Saturday night live, or Oh no God made me shit my pants again, stop God! .. see what I mean,,, it gets tiresome after awhile.

********because if these countries had have won there would be no islamic religion
dictator countries do not tolerate religon, you just have to look at china too see that ****************

LOL hahahaha...........China got no muslims. LOL :D

Do you live in cave like your masters osama and his gang? lol. Get out of your fucking cave.lol :D

skywalker
Registered User (433 posts)

"LOL hahahaha...........China got no muslims. LOL "

tell that to the millions of muslims living in china lol

lol= living on the lavotory lol

Back