Muslims The Biggest Drug Pushers In The World!!!!!

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
http://www.sunnipath.com/Resources/Questions/QA00000191.aspx

Cannabis
Today, Morocco is the world’s largest cannabis exporter, with a crop of 2000 metric tonnes, having had a tenfold increase in production from 1983-1993. While the Moroccan government has made agreements with the European Union (EU) to grow substitute crops and domestic seizures of hash have risen, total production has increased at the same time. There is deep government involvement, going right up to the Royal family;

Heroin
Of the world’s two major heroin suppliers, Afghanistan overtook Burma as world leader in the late 1990s. In 1999, it supplied 77% of the world’s heroin, a figure which has been publicly acknowledged by the Taliban. [3] We can also note the increased production and refinement of poppy seed in Tajikistan, Kirgyzstan and Kazakhstan. [4] Hitherto, the drug, in a semi-refined state, has been shipped from Afghanistan through Pakistan to the West.

Pakistan now has the highest heroin addiction rate in the world. In 1979, Pakistan had no addicts, in 1986, it had 650,000 addicts, three million in 1992, while in 1999, government figures estimate a staggering figure of five million.
Nor is the problem confined to Pakistan. Despite one of the toughest anti-drugs policies in the world, where the death-penalty is given for the possession of a few ounces of heroin, Iran officially had 1.2 million addicts in 1998

I THINK ITS QUITE CLEAR MUSLIMS ARE RESPOSIBLE FOR MILLIONS OF DEATHS
AROUND THE WORLD, WITH THERE EXPORTS OF DRUGS, THATS NOT COUNTING THE MILLIONS OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY YOUTHS TO PAY FOR THESE EXPENSIVE DRUGS,

IS IT ANY WONDER CRIME IS RAMPANT WHEN THESE PARASITES ARE FILLING OUR STREETS, AND SCHOOLYARDS WITH DRUGS

FACT 1 OUT OF EVERY 4 MUSLIMS IN BRITISH JAILS IS THERE BECAUSE OF A DRUG OFFENCE

ALL FACTS CAN BE CHECKED AT THE ABOVE MUSLIM WEBSITE LINK
HERE YOU HAVE MUSLIMS SHAMING THERE OWN PEOPLE

Afghan & Morroco Muslim Drug Barons Are Resposible For Millions Of Deaths, From Drugs And Drug Related Crimes Around The World

5 Million Addicts In Pakistan Alone, Multiply That By How Many Crimes They Commit To Feed There Habit, And That Will Give You Some Idea To The Damage
These Muslim Parasites Are Doing To The World

Muslims The Biggest Dope Dealers In History
Muslims The Biggest Terroists In History
Muslims Have The Biggest Home Made Brothels Anywhere Up To 12 Wives

Well I have to disagree with them being drug pushers. They are only suppliers. It is the fault of the WILLING experimentalist who wants to try a particular drug. They have no one to blame but themselves. The same thing for tobacco smokers.

They should be given the Businessmen of the Year Award.

The real problem is that the crops being illegal puts a premium on their price, while also providing revenue, as bribes and political contributions, to those who protect the trade while ostensibly making it illegal.

Making a Commondity 'illegal' is simply a way of keeping the trade in preferred hands. It keeps most people out of the business which creates a Seller's Market.

The West is the largest importer, no?

In Democracies, Politics is a Cash and Carry Business. Western Politicians get their Campaign Contributions while at the same time these otherwise poor Islamic Nations are acquiring the necessary Hard Western Currencies required for development in other sectors of their Economies. So, for everyone involved, it seems like a Win/Win situation.

It would all go away, paradoxically enough, if it were legal. Prices would drop and there would no longer be a political incentive to keep the Trade going.

Have you ever heard of the Opium Wars?

By the Middle of the 19th Century Europe realized they had a Gold Drain going on -- China exported Tea, for Gold, but imported nothing. They liked having more Gold but had no need whatsoever for any of England's manufactured products. So lending rates on Gold was going up and the European Economies were experiencing deeper "business cycles" -- what Capitalism calls its Failures.

But then England began a two-prong commercial attack on China. They stole some Tea plants and began to grow them in India -- think Copyright Infringement. And then they noticed that Indiangrown Opium sold well in China. The Imperial Chinese Government saw a huge reduction in their Trade and saw that it was now they who were losing their Gold Reserves. They made Opium illegal.

A European Coalition of the Willing, lead by the British invaded China and killed over 100,000 Chinese in order to force the Chinese to Legalize Drugs.

So, isn't it ironic, that the West is now the one crying about illegal drug traffic?

hey vincent, stop being a racist by showing us racist facts :rolleyes:

.....stupidity aside, i think these facts have to do with the lack of any other industry in these countries (especially Afghanistan).

when people are poor and have no chance for education, or when they have education but no career opportunities or even jobs, or when they have no future, people do what they do to survive.
who is to blame? government policies of course... and unfortunately many of these governments are (were) terrorists or fanatics

Leo, re: your last post...
while mercantilist practices are partially to blame for today's problems, it is certainly not my fault that someone upset someone else 150 years ago. i just want a heroin-free environment for my future children

otheadp
Uzi does it (2,291 posts)

Today, 04:57 AM
report | reply
hey vincent, stop being a racist by showing us racist facts

.....stupidity aside, i think these facts have to do with the lack of any other industry in these countries (especially Afghanistan).

SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO OTHER INDUSTRY THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUPPLY DRUGS, GET REAL

IF THEY STOP WITH THERE RELIGOUS CRAP AND BOMBS IN AFGHAN, JUST MAYBE PEOPLE MIGHT INVEST THERE

LOOK AT SINGAPORE WHEN THE BRITS LEFT SINGAPORE, AND AFTER THERE INDEPENDENCE FROM MALAYSIA THEY WHERE NOT A COUNTRY OF NOTE
NO NATURAL COMMODITIES TO EXPORT, NO OIL ETC, SO HOW DID THEY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

WELL THEY USED THERE BRAINS SINGAPORE BECAME HI-TEC, BECAME ONE OF THE TOP SHIPPING PORTS IN THE WORLD, NOW SINGAPORE THIS YEAR HAS SEEN GROWTH IN DOUBLE FIGURES THIS YEAR

HONGKONG HAS A LIKEWISE STORY

SO THE LESSONS ARE USE YOUR BRAINS TO CHANGE YOUR COUNTRIES FORTUNES
THE MIDDLE EAST LIKE AFRICA SUFFERS FROM TERRIBLE CORRUPT LEADERS

ONLY WHEN THEY GET A UNRELIGOUS MADMAN AS A LEADER AND WHO IS NOT CORRUPT WILL THESE COUNTRIES PROSPER

THE LESSON OF SINGAPORE AND HONGKONG IS THERE FOR ALL MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO LEARN FROM

AS FOR AFGHAN THE EASY WAY IS TO SELL DRUGS TO MAKE MONEY
THE HARD WAY IS TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO MAKE MONEY

AND AS FOR AFGHAN BEING THE SUPPLIER NOT THE PUSHER
WITHOUT THE SUPPLIER THERE IS NO PUSHER

LAW INFORCEMENT ARE MORE INTERESTED IN SUPPLIERS THAN PUSHERS

FOR THE SAWDUST TYPING
IF NISSAN IS NOT MAKING CARS THERE ARE NO NISSAN CAR SALES OFFICES

if you noticed, i was sarcastic in the first line of my earlier post

now, when you say that they should "start using their brains", it's easier said than done.
they have a whole generation of people who have lived through hell. how the hell do you build an infrastructure and the workforce to maintain it and make it profitable from such a pathetic (for a lack of a better word) pool of manpower?

as for military intervention... look at Iraq. it wasn't that religious and it's pretty hard there now. you want more invasions? now? by who???
and Afghanistan is a special case. Afghanis are proud to say that they have never been conquered by any foreign power... ever.
not even by the Soviet superpower. whatever system one would like to impose there, it will be hard.

Psst, vincent! Left side of your keyboard. The big key marked "CAPS LOCK"! Remember?

hong kong was a fishing village when the brits came
look at it now and its infrastucure
one of the top business cities in the world

remember this the poorest countries in the world are run by corrupt leaders
you could donate 100 billion dollars to kenya or afghanistan tommorow would the lives of the people on the street improve no

because this money would all in to the leaders of that countries swiss bank accounts
sadam took iraq to the cleaners he stole billions and that sad story is repeated all over africa and the middle east

its not the west to blame for the poverty, its up to the people of these countries too demand change and make changes

dont you think the uk also went through these problems centuries ago
but the difference is this these poverty stricken countries never learn they are always too busy lining there own pockets to worry about the poverty in there countries

you cannot keep blaming the west for all your woes
the mark of a man is too stand on your own two feet and do something with your life
or to improve the life of others
if muslims spent more time in business schools and less time in mosques and planning there next terroist outrage, then maybe there countries would not be broke

if muslims want to improve there lives stop supplying drugs, get rid of the bombs and guns
start to realize that people come 1st not religion, for muslims religion is there entire life
there obsessed with it and it is also there downfall

religion does not control me we all have beliefs, but most of us live our lifes without our beliefs controlling us

but muslims are robotic religous drones who live only to serve allah and muhammed

muslims in the uk sometimes go outside at 3.00am in the morning to pray loudly to allah
waking english nieghbours up

that is a pure religous obsession

muslims in the uk sometimes go outside at 3.00am in the morning to pray loudly to allah waking english nieghbours up

that is a pure religous obsession

1. Muslims in the UK are often English, too.
2. They would call it respecting the faith, rather than "religious obsession".
3. If you are disturbed, you should let them know, rather than complaining about it.

vincent,
in general i agree with what you said, except i still think it's easier said than done.
if circumstances were as simple in the ME as with the then-Hong-Kong, things would be much simpler.

James,
2. They would call it respecting the faith, rather than "religious obsession".
no, it is an obsession when you wake up at 3 am so you can prey so loud so you wake up your neighbours... no matter who does it.

Its calling for early morning prayer, waking up muslims from sleep at 5AM not 3AM, i think.

Christians = biggest drug pushers in history !! Hey look at all the Alchohol the Anglicans and Catholics brought to the natives in North America ??? Look at what the British Anglicans did to the HongKongese ? Opium for silk and spices!! You have ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTIONs Vincent and Mario
Not saying muslims aren't doing this, at the same time many white "Christians" are selling Hash growing Pot, making LSD, and making Methamphetamine (meth) !! Now what do you say to that???
I know lots of Muslims (being in Canada (there are many muslims here) none I know of are doing this. The intro to this thread is a bit biggoted

Vincent Morrocco isn't exporting nearly as much Cannabis as B.C. is !! B.C.'s 2nd income is made by Cannabis!! Dude I ought to know, !! Vancouver has enought weed to meet the world demand 2x !!!
There is so much weed in B.C. that cops have pretty much given up on busting people for it and now are letting Cannabis cafes open up here now.

official figures say muslim morroco is the worlds largest exporter of cannabis, and even the royal family there have links to it

"Look at what the British Anglicans did to the HongKongese ?"

yeah i have been to hong kong many times
and it is truly a magnificent achievment from a fishing village to one of the worlds top ten business hubs

hong kongs transport system including the underground puts the londons transport system to shame
so all in all i think the brits did one hell of a job there

and the many demonstrations against chinese anti-democracy laws by hong kong people
clearly tells you, if they could vote the leaders of there city, china would be lucky to get a couple of thousand voters

the hong kong people miss the freedom under uk rule, freedom of speach. and freedom of corruption

china is well known for corruption during there massive water dam project over 20 billion dollars of public money went missing, to this day its location is a mystery, but i would guess its in switzerland

where ever there is poverty in the world you will always find a corrupt government or police

Hideki Matsumoto
what a very pretty name
i live in asia(bankok) and suffer from yellow fever, as in i love yellow people
how very nice to be joined by a japenese person on the world wide web

budhists have figured out the meaning of life, and i being a westerner can see that the the most trouble free religion in the world is budhism

im sorry but Vincent i have to say you really are making a fool of yourself with each post.

an by the way Muslims dont wake up at 3:00 am and disturb the neigbours becasue Fajr prayer in Britain is never as early as 3:00 am :p

also i dont understand this disturbing thing? how is it disturbing???? really i dont understand, what part of the silent pray distubrs people???

and by the way nightclubs, pubs, parties are on till the next day in Britain what bout them??

but once again what part of the prayer disturbs people???????

and also Muslim Morroco??? Morroco is a secular state just as America, Europe is. there is NO islamic state exsisting today so you cant use Muslim infront af a countries name .

theres no point arguing with you like this though...

ok then lets use Muslim Morroco then... ill use Christian America. CHRISTIAN AMERICA has bombed over 22 countrie since world war 2, practialcay all of them unprovoked and using illegal and banned weapons. look what Christian war monging America is doing... beep, beep. NEWS FLASH :rolleyes:

or are you forgetting that that the worlds largets war was fought by Christian nations, the worlds largest battle was fought by Christian nations, the highest deathtoll from a warhead was by Christians, the largest man made famine casused by Christians, i could go on forever. Christians have killed a good 100,000,000 in since the 1900's care to comment on that Vincent??? beep beep news flash :D

Back