Muslims Teaching There Children To Hate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vincent... u clearly can't distinguish between actions of ppl and the actual precepts of islam... just because some muslims are ignorant doesn't mean that the entire religion is the same... if that was true, all muslims would be talibans... get a grip and dont be hatin islam... be hatin those ignorant people and their misinterpretation of islamic values...

lostminotaur
vincent... u clearly can't distinguish between actions of ppl and the actual precepts of islam... just because some muslims are ignorant doesn't mean that the entire religion is the same.

WHY DONT YOU READ THE MALAYSIAN LINK ABOUT THE PRIME MINISTER SAYING THE SCHOOLS ARE TEACHING THERE CHILDREN HATE
THE PM FREELY ADMITS IT

MALAYSIA IS A MODERATE AND PEACEFUL COUNTRY YET THESE SCHOOLS OF HATE
GO ABOUT THERE BUSINESS OVER 125,000 CHILDRENS MINDS HAVE BEEN PERVERTED WITH THESE HATE LESSONS, THATS APOSSIBLE 125,000 CHILDREN WHO WILL GROW UP HATING THE WEST AND MAYBE BECOME TERROISTS

THAT IS NOT SOME MUSLIMS AS YOU PUT IT,NO THAT IS A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CHILDREN BEING BRAINWASHED TO HATE THE WEST

HOW LONG CAN MUSLIM COUNTRIES BE ALLOWED TO PREACH THIS HATRED AND STILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE WORLD COMMUNITY

No You Do Not Have To Be A Jew To Hate Muslims
You Just Have To Be A Humanbeing Who Is Bored To Death With Not Been Abled To Switch On The News Without Hearing Of Muslim Killing Sprees

And I Dont Like Jews Niether But I Hate Muslims

Whats the title of this thread again?

Last edited by surenderer : Today at 12:23 AM.

SURRENDER YOU ARE A LAUGH YOU COME UP WITH A 7 WORD REPLY
AND YOU EVEN HAVE TO EDIT IT, CAN YOU NOT STRING 7 WORDS TOGETHER
WITHOUT MAKING MISTAKES, IS YOUR MIND SO CONFUSED?

vincent28uk said:
Whats the title of this thread again?

Last edited by surenderer : Today at 12:23 AM.

SURRENDER YOU ARE A LAUGH YOU COME UP WITH A 7 WORD REPLY
AND YOU EVEN HAVE TO EDIT IT, CAN YOU NOT STRING 7 WORDS TOGETHER
WITHOUT MAKING MISTAKES, IS YOUR MIND SO CONFUSED?

Again a personal insult :) that adds nothing to the debate......I actually edited my post because I almost resorted to your level but I figured that your posts speak for themselves

SURRENDER SAYS
I almost resorted to your level

SO SURRENDER ARE YOU NOT INSULTING ME HERE, I ASSUME YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM NOT ON A HIGHER LEVEL THAN YOU
SO I MUST BE ON A LOWER LEVEL RIGHT

INSULTING SOMEONE IS USING FOUL LANGUAGE
I AM INTELLIGENT ENOUGH NOT TO TAKE WHAT YOU SAID AS A INSULT, BECAUSE IT IS THE OPINION YOU HAVE FORMED OF ME
AND AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT USE COLOURFUL LANGUAGE TO EXPRESS THAT OPINION
IT CAN HARDLY BE A INSULT

EXPRESSING OPINION ON A PERSON OR A SITUATION IS THE FOUNDATION OF DEMOCRACY
AND I AM A BRIT SO I EXPRESS MY RIGHT

SURRENDER YOU BEING A MUSLIM AND NOT USED TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH
IS THE PROBLEM FACING ALL MUSLIMS YOU ARE BOTTLING YOUR EMOTIONS UP
AND THE EFFECT OF MUSLIMS LIVING IN A NON DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY,
IS ALL THIS VIOLENCE MUSLIMS ARE SHOWING AROUND THE WORLD

SURRENDER
I SUGEST YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A CLASSIC CASE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX

SURRENDER THIS IS THE QUESTION I THINK YOU WANT TO ASK ME

Q1. I have a very strong inferiority complex. I get very upset easily and start to blame myself if things go wrong or when people start to criticise me. I also cry very often. What's wrong with me?

MY REPLY TO YOU SURRENDER IS
A. You are depressed and I would suggest that you seek help by talking about your problems first before you see a psychiatrist. If you are not comfortable talking to friends and family, you can talk to some counsellors at:

Samaritans of Singapore at 1800-221 4444

SURRENDER
PLEASE SEEK MEDICAL HELP

SHALOM YOUR JEWISH BROTHER

SURRENDER
DID I NOT CAST YOU OUT OF THIS THREAD AND FORUM
SURRENDER YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY LEFT IN THIS FORUM
YOU AND YOUR ALIAS USERNAME KNIFE AKS, I BELIEVE KNIFE IS A PART OF YOUR SPLIT PERSONALITY

YOU AND YOUR ALIAS KNIFE HAVE BEEN RUMBLED MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE A TISSUE OF LIES

SURRENDER & KNIFE
BEGONE I CAST YOU OUT OF THIS FORUM YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING LIARS
AND GO BACK TO THE DEVILS PIT WHENST YOU CAME
AND TAKE THAT WOMANISING PROPHET Muhammad WITH YOU

AND DO NOT DARKEN THE DOORSTEP OF THIS FORUM AGAIN WITH YOUR EVIL

IN THE NAME OF GOD GO DEVILS YOU ARE CAST OUT

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
AND THE SON
AND THE HOLY GHOST
AMEN

Wow. I'm a bit surprised this guy didn't get banned yet. I mean really, a collection of hate threads, all of which refuse to entertain other opinions is allowed here?

So hey, er...Vincent...ever considered that hating isn't the way to solve hate? Just a thought...because you seem to be hating a whole lot more than any muslim...extremists included...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back