muslims are blood-thirsty

SHIT YEAH MUSLIMS ARE JUST ANGRY SOBS WHO TOTALLY IRRATIONAL AND KILLEVERYONE THEY HATE US CAUSE THEYRE JEALOUS CAUSE THEIR SO DUMB THEY SHOULD LIKE SMOKE SOME HASHISH KNOW WHAT IM ‘REEFERIN’ TO? A LITTLE SOMETHING YO EASE THE ‘CHRONIC’ MIDEAST AGGRESSION

CAUSE CHRISTIANS AHVE NEVER EVER COMMITTED ATROCITES AND ANYONE CHRISTIAN THAT BLOWS UP ABORTION CLINICS OR CAPTURES AND RAPES LITTLE GIRLS OR BURNS NIGGERS AINT REALLY A CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE A MUSLIM KILLING SOME JEWS FOR ISLAM MEANS ALL MUSLIMS ARE CRAZY FLESHEATING BABYKILLING MONGRELS

GODBLESS YOU BLOODTHIRSTY ZEPPELINS

Roman said:
CAUSE CHRISTIANS AHVE NEVER EVER COMMITTED ATROCITES AND ANYONE CHRISTIAN THAT BLOWS UP ABORTION CLINICS OR CAPTURES
first of all, stop shouting, calm down, ok?

Next, I hope you know that abortion is the killing of innocent life; embryos are human, fetuses are human, they are not a random collection of benign or malignant cells, to be scraped off your knee-cap

at conception, all your DNA was being triggered to open that immense library, that said you would have 'blue eyes', wear size 11E shoes, grow between 5'6” & 6'1” (depending on nutrients, calories, & other external influences during your growth spurts), whether you would be left- or right-handed, whether you would have strong muscles or a wiry frame, how well your brain would work, everything about you was set in that one moment, all you needed was the experience, stimuli & longevity to make it to the person you are today. Abortion is murder, plain & simple, all other reasons & explanations are just rationalizations, meant to salve the conscience of the perps

AND RAPES LITTLE GIRLS OR BURNS NIGGERS AINT REALLY A CHRISTIAN
anyone that does that, goes to hell, no question

JUST LIKE A MUSLIM KILLING SOME JEWS FOR ISLAM MEANS ALL MUSLIMS ARE CRAZY FLESHEATING BABYKILLING MONGRELS
no, just desparate, evil

GODBLESS YOU BLOODTHIRSTY ZEPPELINS
why thank you! I think?

Randolfo said:
no, his friends sound like they are 'humanistic' (valuing life, companionship, honesty, people), the mullahs are the 'real' muslims, ever heard of a 'Gandhi-like' mullah?
or a 'jihadist of the heart' imam? religion should be life affirming, not death-bringing. life is hard enough as it is, to make it unbearable

sorry to say, but they think of ways all on their own, no matter how desperate, no father or mother should ever let their children strap on bombs, if they were men of valor, they would fight, they are cowards that let their children fight & die for them, yeah that includes Bush too! Draft the Bush twins, draft the rich elites, see how many wars we get in then.

can you say, " I condemn the killing of any innocent life"? sorry, but Palestinians are not over-valued in my book, all life is the same, the hypocrisy is to cry for one, not the others, that is a shame to all our regrets.

so, if there was any way to a peaceful settlement, what could it be, Skywalker?

if you were 'Kissinger', & they sent you to the Paris Peace Talks on the Palestinian/Israeli question, what would you do or suggest? it has to work for all parties, 'peace with honor', etc...

think, pray, sweat, write & re-write, what would you say? and could it work? please take me seriously, & this question seriously, hope to see your answer as a new thread, thanks

Ahh who has come to rescue pothead......his evangalist friend, very easy for you to distract from the original topic, pothead went off totally and now you went off the topic. Very smart of you. Oh may be you are following the Bible little too closely.

I think you are following this,

God places a curse upon those who curse Israel, and a blessing upon those who bless Israel (Num. 24:9, Gen. 12:3).

By the way Rando, NOW you will decide for muslims either they are following their religion or they are Humanistic........LOL. Rando you are really a psychopath. Now, after being racist bigot/hate monger/ hypocrite now you are religius authority on ISLAM? what a retard you are. Look at urself and just imagine how pathetic you sound when you try to tell people what their religion is. LOL.

And yes I condemn all the killings of innocent but can you? I don't think so. I have never heard you say antyhing about chechenya, bosnia iraq etc etc? Ohh my bad they are Evil people and they should die according to your god? correct? What a pathetic thinking you have.

I condemn the killing of innocent americans/jews/even zionist....any other innocent being, I say that sucide bombers are not martyrs and they are WRONG as wrong can be There is no justification for killing innocent people and even killing themself........now I am a muslim, are you going to tell me that I AM NOT? Can you do the same? can you come forward and say that you condemn the killing of innocent muslims all over the world? I don't think you can do that, since you are a racist bigot, it is hard for you.

I condemn the killing of ... even zionist

well, that's a start.

what would you say to this girl if you could talk to her?

i'm just having a hard time believing you that "even zionist" children deserve to not be blown up

You know, in order to type in all caps like that, I had to hit *edit* and retype all my words in, again, in capitals.
I hope someone caught onto my mockery.

Oh, and randolfo, you are guilty of a logical fallacy. Simply because some Muslims do bad things in the name of Islam does not make all Muslims evil, just as a few nutto Christians does not make all Christians evil.

But then, you really aren't one for the sense making.

SnakeLord said:
This seems to be the most common statement uttered from the mouth of muslims - and yet it goes against everything that the westerner sees. Everytime I turn the TV on and witness brutal murder and savagery, a muslim/muslim nation is responsible.

muslims might claim their religion is a religion of peace, they might claim it a religion of love, or unity, or equality for all mankind - but it is generally meaningless when all the west sees is the blood that is gushing down the mountainside by the hand of those who say they are muslim.

I'm not personally saying you're all evil or blood thirsty, but the religion can't really be seen in any other light, because those who are bloody thirsty and evil, are quite distinctly the visible face of the muslim world. If you want to promote peace, then do so - but currently the only thing we see being promoted is intolerance and chopped off heads. Only you can change that.

Thats cool because thats the same thing Muslims in the ME say about Christians and America.......except of course that the violence spread by Christians from the West is in the ME's back yard so they dont need T.V. they can just look out the window

surenderer said:
Thats cool because thats the same thing Muslims in the ME say about Christians and America.......except of course that the violence spread by Christians from the West is in the ME's back yard so they dont need T.V. they can just look out the window

Oh it is outside our windows now too make no mistake. The question is where does it end, and can we stop it.

the hypocrisy is to cry for one, not the others, that is a shame to all our regrets

Great Rando......I cant wait to read your posts about how sorry you feel for all the Muslim civilians getting slaughterd in Iraq by the US

I cant wait to read your posts about how sorry you feel for all the Muslim civilians getting slaughterd in Iraq by the US

that simply goes without saying.
they are victims of the selfish rulers who used to rule them, and of the selfish terrorists who want their 12th century caliphate. i feel very sorry for them, and i hope not a single innocent bystander will be hurt from this.

i also hope that those terrorists put down their weapons. until they do, those civilians are in great danger...though more from the terrorists than the coalition. after all, who'se planting bombs in markets and police stations? who's bombing school buses and children in Baghdad? who'se kidnapping aid workers and cutting their heads off? the US is trying to catch those who are responsible. they're the best hope these innocent civilians have.

skywalker, i'm still waiting.

otheadp said:
I cant wait to read your posts about how sorry you feel for all the Muslim civilians getting slaughterd in Iraq by the US

that simply goes without saying.
they are victims of the selfish rulers who used to rule them, and of the selfish terrorists who want their 12th century caliphate. i feel very sorry for them, and i hope not a single innocent bystander will be hurt from this.

i also hope that those terrorists put down their weapons. until they do, those civilians are in great danger...though more from the terrorists than the coalition. after all, who'se planting bombs in markets and police stations? who's bombing school buses and children in Baghdad? who'se kidnapping aid workers and cutting their heads off? the US is trying to catch those who are responsible. they're the best hope these innocent civilians have.

skywalker, i'm still waiting.

Ahh very good start for you. Glad you waited for me. I will to this girls later first I will talk to her parents and her community leaders and ASK them to Stop the Culture of hate among youngsters. I will ask this girl to think from her own mind and not from the mind of some Hamas militant. Educate her about both sides. Israelis are no angels and you know it. However this blind hatered is really not going to lead anywhere. Some day only some day people will realize that kiling innocent little 11 or 12 years palestanian babies will not make them Victors and some day Hamas will learn that killing bunch of kids drinking coffee in a mall will not get them what they want.

:(

I go drinking with muslims and on the whole they're very nice people.
Mind you I've never given them any reason to dislike me.
BTW before you point out that muslims don't enjoy a beer I'd like you all to know that I've also had sex with a few unmarried christians Oh and I once bought drugs off a hindu.
I've never had a fight with a buddist though....
Any soft fuckin' Buddists out there wanna take me on?

eritrea2091405.jpg
Run Away! Run Away! The bloodthirsty Muslims are coming!

LOL!

Dee Cee

Whatever Direct Current.

We all know a Muslim would kill you and everyone you loved if he even got half a chance.
Those dogs deserve to be put down.

:rolleyes:

We all know a Muslim would kill you and everyone you loved if he even got half a chance.
:eek:

Now your scaring me!
Which muslim are you on about. Let me know so I can avoid him.
Thanks for your concern.
Dee cee

You just happened to be born in bad times. Change the channel or get a x box to relax you or you can hang out wit Randy kid. lol He is one hard core suther baptist......lol

Oh, born in bad times :(

So tell me.. when were the 'good times' exactly?

Oh and btw, changing the channel or buying an xbox does not change what's happening, it only ensures you don't see it happening. As such, I feel you've completely missed the point of my post and I can only urge you to go and read it again.

Once you're done, feel free to answer my question and tell me when the 'good times' were. Thanks.

DeeCee said:
I go drinking with muslims
bad muslims, thats why, no drinking allowed, your friends are too westernized, they'd get a beating in Saudi, Nigeria & Iran
and on the whole they're very nice people.
Mind you I've never given them any reason to dislike me.
BTW before you point out that muslims don't enjoy a beer
mind you, don't ever, or it will be yout last
I'd like you all to know that I've also had sex with a few unmarried christians
church-going? Bible-believing? must be Baptists. I guess female muslims won't go out with an infidel, or you don't try?

Oh and I once bought drugs off a hindu.
you're a bad influence, stay away from drugs

I've never had a fight with a buddist though....
Any soft fuckin' Buddists out there wanna take me on?
what did i tell you, bad influence, look out

://webdisk.planet.nl/splin004/publiek/album/eritrea2091405.jpg
Run Away! Run Away! The bloodthirsty Muslims are coming!
http://www.blackcommentator.com/105/105_sudan.html

bad muslims, thats why

Bad muslims 'cos they drink?
I dread to think what you'd say about them if they were the beheading sort.

they'd get a beating in Saudi, Nigeria & Iran

Maybe thats why they came to live near me. Tommy and his son did a runner from Iraq back in '92, Quite a hairy journey from what I'm told. So I guess it's quite possible that your right in your assumptions.
Sad thing is..
Tommy owns three fast food outlets round the city and is quite use to taking abuse off the local late night pissheads for being too much of a muslim and here you are suggesting that back home he takes abuse for not being muslim enough.
It's a funny old world. :)

mind you, don't ever, or it will be yout last

Maybe but you could say the same about my brother and he ain't no muslim.

church-going? Bible-believing?

Well one was a Jehovas Witness and the other one kept talking about God and asking me to go to church. Needless to say neither relationship went very far. This was back in my teenage years when all that was required to overcome religous inhibitions was a litre of cider and some well placed peer pressure. Never fails IMHO. These days I'm not so desperate for sex that I have to go and get it from a christian. Seems to me though that christianity (like Islam) is one of those 'opt out' deals i.e your a christian at birth until you decide to convert to judaism or something. By those criteria most of the women I know could be considered 'christian'.

I guess female muslims won't go out with an infidel, or you don't try?

Nah thats not true.
During my time at uni I knew of a muslim woman who married a white bloke. He converted to Islam before the wedding but he was christian while they were dating.
Besides look at this little corker!
princess01_1.jpg

Nicname: princess01
Age 19 years
Height 5'6'' (167 cm)
Eyes Blue
Hair Black

http://www.muslimmatch.com/preview.miniprofile.php?mode=fsearch&id=princess01&ty=r&PHPSESSID=3b2aa155279df721d945e347ebdc79d8

You wouldn't think that muslims would be into dating sites but you'd be wrong.
I guess I could convert to Islam if I had the right motivation ;)

you're a bad influence, stay away from drugs

I am a bad influence but thats not because of the drugs. Besides it's my biochemistry and I'll do what I want with it.

what did i tell you, bad influence

I know already....

Nice article BTW I guess it's easy to jump on the bandwagon without checking where it's going. Those 'Nation of Islam' types are a dodgy bunch.
Just look at Louis Farracan. Their should be a law against religion IMHO, it's too easy to use it to manipulate people. Between Bush and Osama your average atheistic liberal feels though he's under assault from all sides these days. :(

Anyway ta for shootin' the breeze it's been nice.
TTFN
Dee Cee

Back