Muslims AGAINST Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green...we're not on some crusade to annihilate Islam. You've got the world perspective all wrong. Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, the US govt, your next door neighbor might be on a cruise to hate Islam but sciforum members of the religion section, for the most, part, do not give a single damn.

Wake up.

Originally posted by Tyler
The one about ugly Moslem women?
Not particularily. But that's because it's not a funny joke. It's not because it's racial, I'm very able to enjoy racial humour (both against others and myself).

How about these? Any of these bigoted or insulting?

FUCK OFF ENGLISH BITCH

SICK CULTURE FULL OF CRIMINALS AND DIRTY GREEDY SEX-MANIAC ALCOHOLIC
PATHETIC ANIMALS.
Thanks Allah for saving me from this dirty sick selfish culture

DUTCH ??? AHAAAAA, that's why....have you been smoking the

I am glad this dirty anti-muslim, fucking gay, fortuen has gone

NAZI TERRORIST state called Israel.

SO, get your head out from your ass and shut your mouth because every time you speak, rotten smell sneaks out.

you guys who live in the west are living in a world surrounded by ADULTRY and SHAMELESS western girls( or prostitutes since most of the western girls have been shageed by at least 10-20 men before they get married that if they ever want to marry, which make them qualified for the honourable title: prostitute)

WAKE UP.....RID YOURSELF FROM THIS SHITE ABOUT JESUS, JESUS IS A PROPHET NOT GOD.

Thank you Tyler for that.
It seems there is another problem in our midst and that is political correctness. It would appear that the fanatic muslims like Greenshite are quite in order to say predjudice remarks, band foul language around, blaspheme the christian faith, insult the USA and the western world, and thats quite ok.

But as soon as the white western world tries it........whoa! you can't say this, you can't say that.
The nursey rhyme "Baa baa black sheep" has been banned in England....because it contains the word "Black".
Blackboards in schools are now called Chalkboards.
The gollywog labels has been banned from a product of jam!
How sad can you get?

Political correctness is a slur on free speech and it is a predjudice itself. Tyler, you have already spotted it in ConsequentAtheists' comments....thankyou.

Stuff political correctness, it was invented for jerks.

Ok, good point. But when exactly does common sense merge into racism ("good old boy of the old order")? The line is very shady there.

Originally posted by Zero
Ok, good point. But when exactly does common sense merge into racism ("good old boy of the old order")? The line is very shady there.
Easy, take ,em as they come. Relect their attitude, if they don't like their own medicine then tough.

Imagine a stranger coming in to your home, sitting in your favorite chair, watching what they want on your telly, then helping themselves to your food. Then they turn round and say that your house is shite and they don't like you.
Whats your reaction......make them feel at home, hardly!

It's no different when the buggers come to live in your country, leech off it, then slag you and your country off.

I don't know about you but I've had enough of it. Its even happening on this forum and I had enough so I'm leaving.

That should make greenshite happy....me too, I wont be reading his bullshit anymore.

bye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back