Muslims AGAINST Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Green_World
"By God, he is not a true believer, from whose mischief his neighbors do not feel secure."

The Great Prophet of Islam: Mohammed(Peace be upon him)

http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm

Dear Green_world:

Hi,

I was following your posts since you started here, I would like to know more about Islam, I dont know why people here are desperately trying to ridicule or silence you.

I am really very interested in Islam specially after what happened on 9/11. I have the utmost respect for your faith and your values, I do not wish to communicate in public so I sent you personal message.

I want to start talking with you in private in order to get better understanding of your wonderful faith.

I hope you will have the time to reply to my messages.

bye.

Re: Re: Muslims AGAINST Terrorism

Originally posted by Helen
I dont know why people here are desperately trying to ridicule or silence you.
Therefore you agree with Green Worlds opinions.

I have the utmost respect for your faith and your values
Because you are a muslim.

I do not wish to communicate in public so I sent you personal message.
So whats the point of this post?

We're not stupid on this forum y'know. You are one of Greens chums.

Re: Re: Re: Muslims AGAINST Terrorism

Originally posted by Vienna
I dont know why people here are desperately trying to ridicule or silence you.
Therefore you agree with Green Worlds opinions.

I have the utmost respect for your faith and your values
Because you are a muslim.

I do not wish to communicate in public so I sent you personal message.
So whats the point of this post?

We're not stupid on this forum y'know. You are one of Greens chums.

Actually, I think it is green himself. 1 post, and it's a "great job green, you're not as psychotic looking to me as you are to everyone else".

You see how he's been pushing the "I'm not a nutjob because people are emailing me to find out, I'm just the bestest evangelist!".

Please, he's turfing...and it's so obvious as to be ridiculous.:rolleyes:

This Muslim dies and goes to heaven.
When he gets there St. Peter meets him at the gate and says, "Welcome to heaven my son, please enter."
The Muslim says "oh no no, I can not enter without seeing Allah."
St. Peter says "oh...Allah, he is upstairs."
Muslim: "of course, Allah is upstairs."
He climbs upstairs and meets Jesus Jesus says "welcome to heaven my child, please enter."
The Muslim says "Oh no no, I can not enter without seeing Allah."
Jesus says "but of course...Allah is upstairs, top floor."
The Muslim smiles and thinks to himself "of course, Allah is on the top of heaven."
At the final gate he meets the all mighty Lord himself who says "welcome to heaven my child, please enter."
Of course the Muslim says he can not enter without meeting Allah, to which the Lord replies.
"But of course...Allah is here. But he is busy right now, why don't you have a seat and wait for him."
The Muslim is so excited that his Allah is so important, after all he thought is was so.
The Lord says to the Muslim "why you must be parched, would you like a drink?"
Muslim "yes I would like a drink."
Lord "would you like a coke?"
Muslim "yes it sounds good."
Lord "fine, I think I'll join you" with that the Lord snaps his fingers and says
"Allah, bring two cokes."

:D :D :D

i have a theory

actually, I do not think green-world is a muslim at all. It is all a game of reversed psychology. He is a christian fanatic, who thinks that by portraying muslims as barbaric threatening idiots he can make christianity look good. Oh, look at that evil muslim, let us become a christian. Of course, nobody really wants to become a christian or a muslim.

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
i have a theory

actually, I do not think green-world is a muslim at all. It is all a game of reversed psychology. He is a christian fanatic, who thinks that by portraying muslims as barbaric threatening idiots he can make christianity look good. Oh, look at that evil muslim, let us become a christian. Of course, nobody really wants to become a christian or a muslim.

That's fine too. He can represent Islam, thereby reducing it's members, and there are already plenty of live4hims and that last nutjob that got banned doing the same for christianity. We can lower the population of both. I have no problem with that at all.

Originally posted by Helen
"By God, he is not a true believer, from whose mischief his neighbors do not feel secure."

The Great Prophet of Islam: Mohammed(Peace be upon him)

http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm

Dear Green_world:

Hi,

I was following your posts since you started here, I would like to know more about Islam, I dont know why people here are desperately trying to ridicule or silence you.

I am really very interested in Islam specially after what happened on 9/11. I have the utmost respect for your faith and your values, I do not wish to communicate in public so I sent you personal message.

I want to start talking with you in private in order to get better understanding of your wonderful faith.

I hope you will have the time to reply to my messages.

bye.

===========================

Thank you for your support and encouraging statement, I recieved your PM and I sent you back.

Keep in touch.

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
It's a start. Thanks.
===================================

Thank you, I am afraid they will accuse you also of being one of green twins :p

WHENEVER THE TRUTH GROWS ITS ENEMIES GET MORE HOSTILE.

Re: Re: Re: Muslims AGAINST Terrorism

===========================

Thank you for your support and encouraging statement, I recieved your PM and I sent you back.

Keep in touch.

Sending PMs to yourself now Greenie, how embarrassing.
You don't know when to give in do you?......you're a fraud.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Muslims AGAINST Terrorism

Originally posted by Vienna
Sending PMs to yourself now Greenie, how embarrassing.
You don't know when to give in do you?......you're a fraud.
===============================

English TART.

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
do you actually have something interesting to discuss about religion or are you just here to covert people?

I am not here to convert people, I am here to REFUTE your lies and misunderstanding about Islam.

If you need CONSTRUCTIVE dialouge then I will be more than happy to talk with you provided you dont insult my faith, my God or my prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back