muslim pacifism

1 billion Muslims: ~95% of them will try to convert me.
2 billion Christians: ~50% of them will try to convert me.
20 million Jews: ~10% of them will try to convert me.
1 billion Hindus~1% of them will try to convert me.

This is not illusion , we all know this is the mentallity of these 4 major religions.... the more is the %wish to convert others, the more voilent and racist will be that religion in the minds of others.

islam has crossed all limits because of the wish in the minds of its followers to convert others and i think this is the main and only reason why islam produce 90% of world terrorists.

why only muslim vs. christians , jews , hindus?.....why?why?why? islam has to shed its desire to convert others or time is not far , history proves that.....such a threat to humanity is always defeated.

Remember , more is the wish to convert others by sword or by any means reflects more is the insecurity within u about the life of ur religion and hence more weak is the soul of that religion. :m:

Last edited:
rahul_sharma said:
1 billion Hindus~1% of them will try to convert me.

What a wonderfull, people. (you are Hindu right>?) Personaly I admire christian for their missionary zeal (if they really believe what they preach). It shows that they care to "save" the rest of us. As for Muslims, we are delighted to greet new converts. But we are not a missionary religion. Most Muslims I know don't really remain awake at night thinking of a way to convert the world.

rahul_sharma said:
This is not illusion , we all know this is the mentallity of these 4 major religions.... the more is the %wish to convert others, the more voilent and racist will be that religion in the minds of others.

First where is your empiric evidence? Also, there is no correlation between "the more % wish to convert>the more violence and racism" And the subcontinent provides ample room to prove that.

rahul_sharma said:
islam has crossed all limits because of the wish in the minds of its followers to convert others and i think this is the main and only reason why islam produce 90% of world terrorists.

Believe me Ossama, the people of Kashmir, Chechenia, Xing-Jiang, Palestine, Iraq, the Philipines do not want to convert you. All they want is to be left alone.

rahul_sharma said:
why only muslim vs. christians , jews , hindus?.....why?why?why?

Dude buy a map of the world! Maybe you can then see that Islam is in the middle.

rahul_sharma said:
islam has to shed its desire to convert others or time is not far , history proves that.....such a threat to humanity is always defeated.

:eek: :confused:

rahul_sharma said:
Remember , more is the wish to convert others by sword or by any means reflects more is the insecurity within u about the life of ur religion and hence more weak is the soul of that religion.

Or maybe the wish to convert stems out of pity for the converted-to-be.

:m:

robtex said:
I got a question.... So I ask the Muslims how is it that these two practices can be applied to a pacifistic religion?

Islam gave birth to a Civilization and that Civilization eventually engendered a moral sensitivity in some of its best people. But at a certain point these people should realize that they have gone past Islam.

If every educated Teacher of Islam were to add only one word for every ten that were taught to him out of Tradition, after a hundred generations of Teachers almost nothing of the Original would be left. So it is that Original Islam has been superceded by Civilized Islam.

The issue you are bringing up is the collision between Civilized Islam and the Archaic Movement of Fundamentalist Islam, where the Developed Teachings are tossed out and the Original Barbaric Version resurrected.

Christianity had seen a similar Revolution in which a Thousand Years of Religious and Spiritual Development and Growth were tossed out only to return to the ignorant fumblings of a gang of uneducated and abandoned fisherman.

Back