Muslim Heaven

No way dude it's like the beach at Rio on wheels with perfectly blended Pina Coladas and naked volleyball all day long.

IAC can you manage to make one sensible post out of all those short bits of jibberish?

Geeser, "why worry about Muslims?" Because according to the Bible, they are on the wrong track, at least, for sure, the ones who have heard and understood the Gospel, the Good News.

but jesus does not condemn it so it still goes on.
Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. matt 5:17,Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Cities that neither "receive" the disciples nor "hear" their words will be destroyed by God. It will be worse for them than for Sodom and Gomorrah. And you know what God supposedly did to those poor folks matt 10:14, And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15, Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

if your not a true xian IAC, you've got no chance of entering heaven yourself, are you a true xian?

so why worry about muslims.

Thats not entirely true:
"And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him -- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day" (John 12:47-49)

According to Jesus those who reject him and do not recieve his words will be judged by his words or teachings...

Rivers of wine and free sex. Houses on rivers. What can't people find in Arabia at that time. No internet :)

Back