multiple religions

Yes sideshowbob. I too punch myself in the head repeatedly to expel the devil. However a continuation of the soul has taught me otherwise.

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat a meal. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life."-unknown.

A quote.

"Big fish, little fish, cardboard box."-unknown.

"Greedy fish, hungry fish, cardboard box."-Me.

I started two mutually-exclusive religions. The only thing they agree on is that nobody else can join. I sometimes have fist-fights with myself which I ultimately win and lose.

At least you are in the enviable position of being able to always back the winner with the bookie

And share commiserations with the loser by shouting him a beer

Just keep away from the

The Piss Pots for Peace

:)

Yes sideshowbob. I too punch myself in the head repeatedly to expel the devil. However a continuation of the soul has taught me otherwise.

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat a meal. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life."-unknown.

A quote.

"Big fish, little fish, cardboard box."-unknown.

"Greedy fish, hungry fish, cardboard box."-Me.

Bob the builder

What are the dance hand movements for Greedy fish, hungry fish?

im not sure why you would want to be more than 1 anyway, it all seems rather ridiculous. besides if you believe in one religion, then how can you also belive in another?
Not all religions assert an exclusivist point of view. Really, it's just the Abrahamic ones that do. Most religions are ethnic religions, or flexible due to a specific focus, and can be grafted upon or alongside other ones as long as they don't contradict one another.

Good idea and one which should be taken up by everyone

7 billion religions is just what we need

True

With 7 billion religions hopefully it will contain

large wars between

large religious groups to a

fist fight in the local pub

between 2 evangelical piss pots

Then the reigning pub fighter would be constantly challenged to defend the title.

<>

People can claim whatever. Authentic practice of X religion & Y religion together may not work but people may fool themselves & try to fool others.
Some Christians claim to believe in reincarnation which does not fit with the present Christian bible.
In response to some things I said, 2 Mormons said any or all other gods might exist but would be less powerful than their god.
Several Muslims (not knowing I am atheist) told me their god is actually the same god I believe in.

<>

Last edited by a moderator:
Then the reigning pub fighter would be constantly challenged to defend the title.

<>

Good

Keep it small within the pub

Bring in the customers

Other pubs could have other gods duke it out in other pubs

Perhaps we could see winners from numerous pubs duke off against each other

By Jove I think I have a inkling of a idea here :) :)

The World would finish up with Supergod

Next year run the operation again

"Come on gentleman.

See Bible Basher Billy

up against

Pulpit Pounding Peter

for the title of Almighty of the Mystical

Good

Keep it small within the pub

Bring in the customers

Other pubs could have other gods duke it out in other pubs

Perhaps we could see winners from numerous pubs duke off against each other

By Jove I think I have a inkling of a idea here :) :)

The World would finish up with Supergod

Next year run the operation again

"Come on gentleman.

See Bible Basher Billy

up against

Pulpit Pounding Peter

for the title of Almighty of the Mystical

That would require a great increase in the number of pubs.

<>

That would require a great increase in the number of pubs.

<>

Not a problem

We put regulations in place which require the pub owners to provide accommodation for anyone who attends events and has a blood alcohol over the current drive a car limit

Call the accommodation

Piss Pot Pillow Peace Places

Back