Muhammad and Narcissistic Personality Disorder

spidergoat said:
How convenient and foresightful that this belief system also contains a built-in self defence mechanism, surely Muhammad designed it well.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh ) did not write the Quran, he could not read or write, it was revealed to him by God Almighty.

You see how IGNORANT you are of even the basics of Islam !! :rolleyes:

By the way I like this ''build-in self defence mechanism''..... :D

Barkhorn1x said:
And I just love how you respond to Spidergoat’s post w/, “The JEW (Spidergoat) article….”. Are you as proud of your Anti-Semitism as you are of Islam?
Barkhorn.

You pathetic HYPOCRITE, bashing islam and its founder is OK, but dare and merely say the word JEW without even bashing judaism will automatically give you the honour of being anti semitic !!! HOW SICK !!

I AM SEMITIC MYSELF.......I AM AN ARAB.......HOW CAN I BE ANTI-MYSELF ????????????? :rolleyes:

ANTI SEMITIC USED TO MEAN ANYONE WHO HATE THE JEWS, NOW, IT MEANS ANYONE WHO THE JEWS HATE.

PATHETIC !

Proud_Muslim said:
You pathetic HYPOCRITE, bashing islam and its founder is OK, but dare and merely say the word JEW without even bashing judaism will automatically give you the honour of being anti semitic !!! HOW SICK !![/B]

PMTIJH;
My "bashing" of Islam is based on Islam's more unsavory aspects, the list of which is entirely too long to list here. Your use of the word JEW to describe persons who disagree with you points to an underlying irrationality that is further expressed by your illogical tirades against anyone that dare question the greatness of Islam. Can you understand the difference? Would you even care if you did?

I AM SEMITIC MYSELF.......I AM AN ARAB.......HOW CAN I BE ANTI-MYSELF ?????????????

Pardon me - but you do have a semantic point (not semetic - don't get too excited). I should have used the term JEW Hater.

ANTI SEMITIC USED TO MEAN ANYONE WHO HATE THE JEWS, NOW, IT MEANS ANYONE WHO THE JEWS HATE.

Sure it does :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And that makes your behavior A-OK doesn't it??

PATHETIC !
Are mirrors prohibited by Sharia?? If not, then I suggest you look into one!

Barkhorn.

Actually, I am a Jew, and, although a secular one, I respect my cultural heritage. It does not seem anti-semetic to call me one, but, since my religious views do not coincide with Judaism, it is somewhat misleading.

found some more relevent information on this topic:

A narcissist is someone who has a tremendous need for recognition. Narcissists are stubborn, manipulative and crave for power. But they are also intelligent, cunning and resourceful. The most famous of the narcissists are: Changeez Khan, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Polpot, Mao, Saddam Hussein and Idi Amin. Narcissists are smart but they are emotionally disturbed. They only see their validation in power and to achieve that they stop at nothing. They lie very convincingly. They inspire confidence and look absolutely self-assured. But all that is a facade to hide their emotional insecurity and their inner fears.

W.M. Watt in his translation of Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad (p. 36) quotes the following strange story old by Muhammad which makes one wonder of his state of mind.

"...two men in white clothes came to me with a golden basin full of snow. They took me and split open my body, then they took my heart and split it open and ook out from it a black clot which they flung away. Then they washed my heart and my body with that snow until they made hem pure."

The Prophet's mental condition was a matter of concern since his childhood, which deeply disturbed his wet nurse who returned him to his mother. Here is the story told by Halima, related in Guillaume's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72:

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. ..... She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did."

Dr. Vaknin explains: “ Everyone is a narcissist, to varying degrees. Narcissism is a healthy phenomenon. It helps survival. The difference between healthy and pathological narcissism is, indeed, in measure. Pathological narcissism and its extreme form, NPD (Narcissistic Pathological Disorder), is characterized by extreme lack of empathy. The narcissist regards and treats other people as objects to be exploited. He uses them to obtain narcissistic supply. He believes that he is entitled to special treatment because he harbours these grandiose fantasies about himself. The narcissist is NOT self-aware. His cognition and emotions are distorted.”

The above perfectly describes Muhammad. Muhammad was a ruthless man with no human feelings. At first he molded his religion to appease the Jews and attract them, but when he realized that they are not going to accept him and would not become tools in his dreams of domination he eliminated all of them. He massacred all the men of Banu Quraiza and of Kheibar and banished every other Jew and Christian from Arabia.

So I found there was no reason to be angry of an emotionally sick man who is dead long time ago. Muhammad was a victim himself of the culture of his people, of the ignorance of his mother who instead of keeping him in the first years of his life when he needed her love most, entrusted him to a Bedouin woman to raise him.

Muhammad was a man with profound emotional scars. Dr. Vaknin says that a narcissist " lies to himself and to others, projecting "untouchability", emotional immunity and invincibility... For a narcissist "everything is bigger than life. If he is polite, then he is aggressively so. His promises outlandish, his criticism violent and ominous, his generosity inane." Isn't his the image the Prophet projected of himself?

everneo said:
Mohammad is not a flawless man. But the term narcissistic sounds odd. No narcissistic can withstand constant humiliation and risk of death for 10 or more years and still be polite and forgiving. A narcissistic / delusional person would collapse or burst-out and get killed under such intense pressure. Mohammad withstood the ordeal in mecca during the infancy of Islam.
A delusional person could have, Joseph Smith did for years, before Mormonism took hold. Mohammad, the pedophile, pirate, plunderer? His main problem was more like intense jealously of Jews, he wanted to be their prophet, tried to lead them, prayed toward Jerusalem, just didn't know God's name "YHWH" (who is this 'allah' character?), so Jews didn't believe him, so he ethnic cleansed 2 of the 3 jewish tribes out of Medina, massacred the last one. then he changed the direction of prayer to Mecca, & said that it was just a joke, allah was testing them? funny, how Mohammad got these ‘good’ surahs when he needed them, even personal ones, like marrying his adopted son's ex-wife or to stop the squabbling between his many wives, Joe Smith had the same luck with his god, how convenient.

Proud_Muslim said:
Prophet Muhammad (h ) did not write the Quran, he could not read or write,
so he had satan's help?

it was revealed to him by God Almighty.
then it would be a part of the Torah or the New Testament, not another book

You see how IGNORANT you are of even the basics of Islam !!
yeah, you sure are

By the way I like this ''build-in self defence mechanism''.....
you would, it has served your brainwashing well

Proud_Muslim said:
The Jew (Spidergoat) article was taken from FAMOUS HATE SITE, we are in the process of making counter site, it is already online:

..HATERS LIES WILL BE REFUTED AND CRUSHED.
they are not "hate" sites, just because you hate them. are all your enemies 'jews'? can't some of your opponents be 'logical'? Like that 'pointy-eared Spidergoat?

Funny, I love this site, does it make it a 'love' site?
www.faithfreedom.com

Proud_Muslim said:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh ) did not write the Quran, he could not read or write, it was revealed to him by God Almighty.

That according to CONTEMPORARY SOURCES IS A LIE, Though I am certain you will say that we living today know better than someone who KNEW Moham

SahihalBukhari

Quote:

(The Book of Knowledge)

No. 65 - Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Once the Prophet wrote a letter or had an idea of writing a letter. The Prophet was told that they (rulers) would not read letters unless they were sealed. So the Prophet got a silver ring made with "Muhammad Allah's Apostle" engraved on it. As if I were just observing its white glitter in the hand of the Prophet
--------------------------------------

(The Book of Exegesis of the Quraan)

No. 4214 - Narrated 'Aisha:

When the last Verses of Surat-al-Baqara were revealed, the Prophet read them in the Mosque and prohibited the trade of alcoholic liquors. "If the debtor is in difficulty, grant him time till it is easy for him to repay.." (2.280)
Narrated 'Aisha: When the last Verses of Surat-al-Baqara were revealed, Allah's Apostle stood up and recited them before us and then prohibited the trade of alcoholic liquors.

(The Book of Exegesis of the Quraan)

No. 4455 - Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:

When we collected the fragramentary manuscripts of the Qur'an into copies, I missed one of the Verses of Surat al-Ahzab which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reading. Finally I did not find it with anybody except Khuzaima Al-Ansari, whose witness was considered by Allah's Apostle equal to the witness of two men. (And that Verse was:)
'Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.'

(The Book of Medicine)

No. 5374 - Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle used to read in his Ruqya, "In the Name of Allah" The earth of our land and the saliva of some of us cure our patient with the permission of our Lord." with a slight shower of saliva) while treating with a Ruqya.
----------------------------------------

(The Book of Jihaad)

No. 2747 -Narrated Anas:

When the Prophet intended to write a letter to the ruler of the Byzantines, he was told that those people did not read any letter unless it was stamped with a seal. So, the Prophet got a silver ring-- as if I were just looking at its white glitter on his hand ---- and stamped on it the expression "Muhammad, Apostle of Allah".
----------------------------------------------------

(The Book of Jihaad)

No. 2748 - Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

Allah's Apostle sent his letter to Khusrau and ordered his messenger to hand it over to the Governor of Bahrain who was to hand it over to Khusrau. So, when Khusrau read the letter he tore it. Said bin Al-Musaiyab said, "The Prophet then invoked Allah to disperse them with full dispersion, (destroy them (i.e. Khusrau and his followers) severely)".
----------------------------------------

(The Book of Jihaad)

No. 2749 -Narrated Abdullah bin Abbas:

Allah's Apostle wrote to Caesar and invited him to Islam and sent him his letter with Dihya Al-Kalbi whom Allah's Apostle ordered to hand it over to the Governor of Busra who would forward it to Caesar.....etc.
-------------------------------------------

(The Book of Jihaad)

No. 2779 - Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

Abu Sufyan said, "Heraclius sent for me when I was in 'llya' (i.e. Jerusalem). Then he asked for the letter of Allah's Apostle and when he had finished its reading there was a great hue and cry around him and the voices grew louder and we were asked to quit the place. When we were turned out, I said to my companions, 'The cause of Ibn Abi Kabsha has become conspicuous as the King of Bani Al-Asfar is afraid of him.' "
-----------------------------------------

(The Book of Military Expeditions)

No. 4107 - Narrated Ibn Abbas:

Allah's Apostle sent a letter to Khosrau with Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi and told him to hand it over to the governor of Al-Bahrain. The governor of Al-Bahrain handed it over to Khosrau, and when he read the latter, he tore it into pieces. (The sub-narrator added, "I think that Ibn Al-Musaiyab said, 'Allah 's Apostle invoked (Allah) to tear them all totally Khosrau and his companions) into pieces.
---------------------------------------------

(The Book of Knowledge)
No. 115 - Narrated 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah:

Ibn 'Abbas said, "When the ailment of the Prophet became worse, he said, 'Bring for me (writing) paper and I will write for you a statement after which you will not go astray.' But 'umar said, 'The Prophet is seriously ill, and we have got Allah's Book with us and that is sufficient for us.' But the companions of the Prophet differed about this and there was a hue and cry. On that the Prophet said to them, 'Go away (and leave me alone). It is not right that you should quarrel in front of me." Ibn 'Abbas came out saying, "It was most unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise. (Note: It is apparent from this Hadith that Ibn 'Abbes had witnessed the event and came out saying this statement. The truth is not so, for Ibn 'Abbas used to say this statement on narrating the Hadith and he had not witnessed the event personally. See Fath Al-Bari Vol. 1, p.220 footnote.) (See Hadith No. 228, Vol. 4).

You see how IGNORANT you are of even the basics of Islam !! :rolleyes:

Who is ignorant of basic islam now PM??

Back