Who's it gonna be?

• Sorry, lady.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Let the gunman choose.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Give it to me quickly.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Say nothing. If you make no choice, you take no blame. Cuz its still wrong to kill urself too.
Replace that soon-to-be-shot mother with your own child, and see how blame free you live for the next few years. The gunman is the mathematician who has included you in his equation. There is no escaping the fact that you affect the outcome.

If pressumably each life is equal then taking either would be equally wrong.
"how bad you feel" shouldn't play a part. If you don't make a choice then the choice and guilt lies in the shooter as He/She could choose you or the mother.
However, if you would say that not choosing would mean by default the mother would be shot, then I would have to pick Her. If they are both equally murder then I would pick someone elses murder and not my own....duh.

You’ve just been taken hostage and a crazed gunman has given you a choice. Either you or the mother standing in the crowd next to you dies.

Life isn't black and white. How about humor the nutjob by pretending to go along and cracking his skull at the first opportunity?

A pragmatist. If the choice is between me, some innocent mother and a crazed nutjob, guess who just picked the short straw?

"A pragmatist."

Contradictory. Your response is not practical.

"If the choice is between me, some innocent mother and a crazed nutjob"

This statement assumes too much.

"If the choice is between me, some innocent mother and a crazed nutjob, guess who just picked the short straw? "

Your response is unlogical.

"A pragmatist."

Contradictory. Your response is not practical.

"If the choice is between me, some innocent mother and a crazed nutjob"

This statement assumes too much.

"If the choice is between me, some innocent mother and a crazed nutjob, guess who just picked the short straw? "

Your response is unlogical.

Please tell me you're a mother who hangs out in banks

Back