Modern Day Jesus

would he be like John Travolta's character in Michael?

as cute as john travolta is, and i did love that movie, i think that he would be a lot more emphatic, intense, neurotic, prolific, obsessive, serious, and driven.

Do you remember that movie with Eddie Murphy in it, called Holy Man? That's how I would imagine him.

i didn't see that movie, but eddie murphy was the shiznit back in the day so...

he would be pretty much like everyone else, but nicer and happier. he could even be your neighbour. and he could also incarnate into a woman because god is not male or female, "he" is a spirit.

good point! (about maybe being born a woman this time)...

but i contest that i think he would be an even more pissed off lady than i am.

even as a child? Would he have the mother telling him that god got her pregnant?

no, none of that immaculate conception stuff this time around. this time he's like everybody else...hence the frustration. and it's even more isolating when you're supposed to be like everyone else and yet you feel apart anyway. i've always kind of felt like that. no reason really...self-isolation...something's not quite right, but you have no idea what it is. it's nothing...and it's everything.

u.s citzen born in street, grow up, go to collige, then dubbed a hippie for preaching peace so much:D

A King of Kings in a World which is swept up in a Fad for Democracy.

Well, the only reason Big Business is pushing for Democracy, World Wide, is because it is so well understood that Democracy is the Pathway to Absolute Corruption. Simply look at America... and Great Britain for that matter. Government has been bought and paid for.

A Messiah would come promoting a Meritocracy of Rule by Civil Service. The World would be ruled by Bureaucrats and the bureaucrats chosen by objective criteria open to all.

The New Jesus would be smart enough to take the Top Score.

If she doesn't know who Richard Dawkins is, then maybe we should all just wait for her to finish grade school.

that wasn't a very nice thing to say. i would bet that there are things that i know more about than you do, and i wouldn't necessarily insult you because of it. then again, maybe i would.

A King of Kings in a World which is swept up in a Fad for Democracy.

Well, the only reason Big Business is pushing for Democracy, World Wide, is because it is so well understood that Democracy is the Pathway to Absolute Corruption. Simply look at America... and Great Britain for that matter. Government has been bought and paid for.

A Messiah would come promoting a Meritocracy of Rule by Civil Service. The World would be ruled by Bureaucrats and the bureaucrats chosen by objective criteria open to all.

The New Jesus would be smart enough to take the Top Score.

i like this idea. let's revolt and enact it.

I have a hypothetical for you...

If Jesus Christ was reincarnated into the body of a modern day man, what do think He would be like and why?

He would not be reincarnated. He was resurrected and remains alive forever more.

Where would He live?

When He returns He will live in Jerusalem.

How would He look?

The description of Him is in the first chapter of the book of Revelation. That’s how He will look.

What would He do for a living?

Rule the World.

What would His purpose be this time around?

Rule the World.

Would He go to church?

The Church (Body of believers) would go to Him.

Would He marry?

No

Would He have sex?

No

Would He be happy?

I don't know.

What do you think His demeanor or personality would be like?

I suppose it might change depending on the circumstances.

Would He fit in with the rest of us?

We will be the ones that would be fitting in with Him, Well when i say "we" i am not talking about everyone reading this.

Would He be satisfied with the way things are?

Well the way things will be when He rules will be the way He deems them fit to be. So i guess He will be satisfied.

Jesus will never again return to earth as a babe to live the life of a normal man. He will come with power and glory to rule the world.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back