Moderators

There are several un-Moderated forums here. This Free Thoughts forums is no different from them in concept. It differs only in the topics assigned suited to it. It seems to me that Free Thoughts is not some grand social experiment, merely a forum which holds threads not suited to the specific topics to which other forums are dedicated. Most BBSs have similar forums, to discuss Other Stuff.

Regardless of whether this is just another un-Moderated forum or some grand social experiment, why accept uncivilised behaviour? Would you accept such behaviour in Science & Society? In Physics & Math?

Oh, stRgrl, eh? I was told you had too much class to do something like this...but I tend to bring out the worst in people.

Can anyone tell me what did I do to deserve this??!!?? Its not me. Cant someone with Moderator status, check IP addresses and see who this is? This is sooooooooooooooooooooo childish and stupid. I dont even enjoy coming here anymore. If it werent for the coolness of certain members - I wouldnt come here at all.

Peace

Originally posted by Adam
There are several un-Moderated forums here. This Free Thoughts forums is no different from them in concept. It differs only in the topics assigned suited to it. It seems to me that Free Thoughts is not some grand social experiment, merely a forum which holds threads not suited to the specific topics to which other forums are dedicated. Most BBSs have similar forums, to discuss Other Stuff.

Regardless of whether this is just another un-Moderated forum or some grand social experiment, why accept uncivilised behaviour? Would you accept such behaviour in Science & Society? In Physics & Math?

I don't understand what you mean by 'accept'. I'm obviously not being accepted. You're all fighting me tooth and nail. There's simple nothing you can do to stop me. None of you have the power to ban me. So I just keep posting.

Originally posted by *stRgrL*

Can anyone tell me what did I do to deserve this??!!?? Its not me. Cant someone with Moderator status, check IP addresses and see who this is? This is sooooooooooooooooooooo childish and stupid. I dont even enjoy coming here anymore. If it werent for the coolness of certain members - I wouldnt come here at all.
Peace

You threatened to kick my ass, that's what you did to deserve this, you whiny little slut. You do admit you threatened to kick my ass, right? You think your actions shouldn't have consequences? That's not how it works, bitch.

You threatened to kick my ass, that's what you did to deserve this, you whiny little slut. You do admit you threatened to kick my ass, right? You think your actions shouldn't have consequences? That's not how it works, bitch.

haaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss
*stRgrL* is cute and you are rude.
there is a difference between calling you once names (and you deserved it then) and a constant streams of insults.

I see that you are a professional flamer:bugeye:
well SCIFORUMS isn't suted for flamers
and they are unwelcomed here.
Before you came we had a civilised comunity,
and we can always ask Porfiry to ban you

so either shut up or you will be banned (along with your IP)

All:

Okay time for me to do my Backslash777 manovre....
Malicious Nox was me. But I don't feel the content was out of order, in fact I purposely tried to make sure that the content wasn't too viscous.

In fact the purpose of the clone was to try and take the attention off of people from personal attacks, although I might have picked someone that happened to have an attitude that could take a joke.

I say joke, as If you look I was trying to provide humour, not draw sickness out in people. (Even I have etiquette and chivalrous enough not to cross those boundries)

You might even notice, I tried to apply some Star Wars humour just to try and swerve the conversation another direction.

Other than that. it only leaves one TROLL, one that I have no control over, or clue as to who it is.

I apologise for the TRoll, But I'm not apologising for the Avatar, because that was fun trying to Jedi Mallorys head... (sorry Mallory, that isn't personal, but when you think of what Mallory stood for, you can tell she was walking in the shadow of the "darkside".

Oh well, it's time for responses :D

*stRgrL*

I don't think that reading the IP cloaked is conclusive.
Although there are probably ways of cheating the board to disclose it, I'm not at liberty to discuss how, or even to attempt to.

I personall believe your not the other Troll, and admittedly it would be a great shame to see any other people disappear.

Especially since your Avatar "Kickz Azz"

Originally posted by Primeval Beauty
haaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss
*stRgrL* is cute and you are rude.
there is a difference between calling you once names (and you deserved it then) and a constant streams of insults.
I see that you are a professional flamer:bugeye:
well SCIFORUMS isn't suted for flamers
and they are unwelcomed here.
Before you came we had a civilised comunity,
and we can always ask Porfiry to ban you
so either shut up or you will be banned (along with your IP)

You think I give a flying fuck if you ban me? Like you said, professional flamer. Hmm, you reminded me, you should be on my list...

Adamski:

So, we let some little troll spoil a nice forum? You must know what happens to over-moderated forums.

If you don't like it, ask Dave to ban it. Then it goes away.

Star:

You did nothing. It's a troll:

The slut (that would be Xev) is right, I feed off the anger of others. It's like that guy in the XFL called "He Hate Me", remember him? I'm just like that.
--Mallory Knox

It did this on a few different forums. It was banned.

It is friends in the mundane world with Joeman, who invited it here in order to continue its trolling.

PM Dave with a request to ban it, or put it on your ignore list, or both, I would advise. :)

Me, I'm off to squish it.

well you can't flame me, little kitty fuck.
you're no mach for me
and besides I can just ignore you if I must
AND besides your little wordies mean nothing to me, because you also do not mean nothing. just another dumb flamer
Hmm, you reminded me, you should be on my list...
and you are on mine if you remember

Joeman did not invit me here to troll.

Xev, running crying to the moderators about the big bad troll making everyone sad? I would expect that from most of these high-strung freaks but not from you.

you're no mach for me
AND besides your little wordies mean nothing to me, because you also do not mean nothing. just another dumb flamer
and you are on mine if you remember

Go ahead, hit the ignore button. Solves all your problems. What do you do in real life?

I'm no match for you? How's that?

If this person has a dynamic IP address (or, god forbid, is behind the world's greatest Proxy, NAT, or router), then it will take a little more effort.

But actually, if it is (since we know the specific time of the posts), you can contact abuse department of their ISP, then they can choose what to do :D

Beauty:
you're no mach for me

Indeed. But it cannot flame worth shit, either.

I won't report it to Dave. We should have the balls (at least metaphorically ;)) to deal with it without banning, but it's easy to do:

Send Dave (Pofiry) a private message outlining your reasons, giving examples of its pathetic attempts at flaming, and asking him to ban its IP addy.

If this were the mundane world, it would have had its little troll ass beaten into a bloody pulp by now.

Go ahead, hit the ignore button.
1-Solves all your problems.
2-What do you do in real life?
3- I'm no match for you? How's that?

1- yes it does
2- Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
3- I'm armed to the head and train in martial arts

-
Cut open your stomach with a sharpened your leg bone, take out your inner organs and pour some acid in your empty stomach ...When you'll be dead I'll rip off your head and put it in a mixer, make a drink with tequila and make your parents drink it. - Primeval Beauty
you forgot to add the full text. it was
Mallory Knox,
your words are like an orgasm to me
I usually then tend to:
Cut open your stomach with a sharpened your leg bone, take out your inner organs and pour some acid in your empty stomach hole, then to cut your throat with the same bone and in THAT hole to stuck in one of your eyeballs, then open your head and make you see your brain, then puting a vacuum cleaner in it. This all will be done while a video camera is centered at you and you'll watch the whole show in a tv. Your head will be possitioned and your eyelid of the remainig eye would be cut off so there won't be a chance of you missing it. When you'll be dead I'll rip off your head and put it in a mixer, make a drink with tequila and make your parents drink it. or else...
you can add me to as many lists as you like. give a damn no thing about it

Beauty! I love you man! Er, woman, whatever!

What martial arts?

Aikedo, Tae Kwan Do, here. I'd like to take Jujitsu - sounds interesting. I learned to shoot on a 9mm Ruger, but I respect my weapons.

-
you forgot to add the full text. it was
you can add me to as many lists as you like. give a damn no thing about it

I originally had the full text then I edited it because it was too long. As far as I can tell you haven't said anything self-deprecating like the others, so I'll just let everyone know you're a totally insane bitch.

Originally posted by Xev
Beauty! I love you man! Er, woman, whatever!

What martial arts?

Aikedo, Tae Kwan Do, here. I'd like to take Jujitsu - sounds interesting. I learned to shoot on a 9mm Ruger, but I respect my weapons.

I learned to shoot on a Winchester model 12. Now that's a fucking gun. Handguns are for cops, criminals and idiots.

Back