Mind the Gap: Feminism’s Step on Islam

Bells said:
I watch the French news and believe me they are bleating just as much. The Western media just don't show it as much.

We have only your word for that - any one else seen it?

:D

Hey, anyone know where I can get one of those little pictures next to my name on here?
I was thinking about a photo of a happy Muslim as a logo. I Asked Jeeves and the whole site melted.

The Flemster.

Vienna said:
France belongs to the French, not muslims, it all sounds like sour grapes.

We know that France belongs to the French, as every country belongs to its own people. Funny how those other countries mind their own buissness, and do not impose such laws. But God exists everywhere. What about the French Muslim woman, what are they supposed to do? Leave France because they're Muslim? {for your information, lots of French citizens are Muslims..}

:confused:

I asked him the same question in regards to French Muslims Daisy and I'm still waiting for him to answer it.

THESE ARE WORDS FROM THE BIBILE THAT DESCIRBE THE COMING OF MOHAMMED (saw).

[removed by moderator since off-topic. See link below.]

TAKEN FROM - www.islam-guide.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Bells said:
I asked him the same question in regards to French Muslims Daisy and I'm still waiting for him to answer it.

I did answer it - Remember I said that it only muslims that are bleating about it. I haven't heard any complaints from any other faith - have you?

If you have - please back it up.

Back