Mid life crisis

Dont reffer to him as a criminal, for he is the savour of your soul!... that was a bit intense.. lol

ya, but they didnt ask him how he spelt god. They write god as God, I write god as god. They mean two different things but are truely one and the same.

A mid life crisis usually occurs around age 40 and is a relative very modern phenomenon. The Jesus character was depicted at an age of about 30 at the time of his alleged death.

Interestingly average age expectancy at around 1900 was only 44 for the modernized world. And today Zimbabwe has only an expectancy in the high 30s. The western world now expects something in the high 70s.

Some 2000 years reaching age 25 to 30 would have been fortunate.

But really - dying by any means is a fatal crisis in every respect.

So - does this thread have any meaningful debate value?

What if someone spells god like this...gOd? Or this...goD?

The second one makes me think Go D, as if to root on some person named D, I actually know a person named D come to think of it. Or what is if its all capital letters GOD? Is there a difference?

Yes, that the spelling of God is the almighty lord of all. god being a being more intelligent than one's self, such as the mojority of Cathloic believers.

god could be the father of a child who is bliss or possibly the mother, in most cases it is the mother. God's name is L. god's name is your father or mother. Your God is not my god. I shall sit next to the father in heaven. or I shall sit next to the Father in heaven. If you capitalize it, it becomes a religous statement. I can say god damnit all I wish to, but if I dare say God, that is in fact deragatory. You catholics cannot be angered for it is in the dictionary.

God is everywhere and possibly you. But no man will know this.

god could be the father of a child who is bliss or possibly the mother, in most cases it is the mother. God's name is L. god's name is your father or mother. Your God is not my god. I shall sit next to the father in heaven. or I shall sit next to the Father in heaven. If you capitalize it, it becomes a religous statement. I can say god damnit all I wish to, but if I dare say God, that is in fact deragatory. You catholics cannot be angered for it is in the dictionary.

God is everywhere and possibly you. But no man will know this.

But you do !

M*W: And, yes, all those Roman crucifixions were supposedly documented at the time... with the exception of Jesus! No records on the boy.

Jesus was written about in invisible ink. Only initiates of the Middle Temple of Zion have the ability to read it.

Back