Mexicans , black people and white people. Race war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I was pretty much being facetious. Even though illegal immigration is a problem, I doubt that there would ever be a conflict/war with the Mexicans. Given the issue over in the Middle East, I think if any race war started, it would be the Middle Easterners vs. <every other race in the U.S.>, much like the Japanese were profiled during WW2. I could be wrong though.

You do make a good point. We will be fighting the middle east ,and that will draw all the attention away form the issues we're having in the US. Bush is truly a idiot for getting us in a war we can't even get out of. Plus he can't even find a way to effectively control the amount of illegal immigrants that comes Here.

Yet, something tells me that a civil war will pop up in America, because after we solve the issues and problems of this dumb war, people will focus on some kind of war in our country.

I live in Nashville, TN and I'll be the first to tell you that there are entirely too many rednecks down here with guns to allow that to happen. I'm not the least bit racist, just telling you how I see it.

Well what about North Carolina, South Carolina, Gorgea( i think i spelled that right) and Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back