Mexicans , black people and white people. Race war

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMBghostX

Banned
Banned
Many people believe that the race war would never come;However, why are so many black people Mexicans and white people fighting each other in the USA?

Has the Race wars really arrived?

Many people believe that the race war would never come;However, why are so many black people Mexicans and white people fighting each other in the USA?

Has the Race wars really arrived?

There's a big difference between a "Race War" and a few people killing each other.

Don't let the actions of a few cloud your better judgement. Humans may be all fucked up and violent, but to use a few killings to jump to the conclusion that we're in a "Race War" is pretty lame.

Baron Max

Many people believe that the race war would never come; However, why are so many black people Mexicans and white people fighting each other in the USA?
"So many"? Where are all of these incidents occurring? I live in one of the most ethnically diverse regions in the country (the DC metro area) and there's so little of this going on here that even the muckraking news media go for months without being able to report it.

One could almost feel pity for the reporters. They weren't even able to dredge up a good racial angle to story of the Virginia Tech massacre. So far there hasn't been a single attack on an Asian-American over it. Not much of a race war.

The biggest racial conflict in the country right now is the thinly-disguised one between the Minutevermin and the illegal immigrants. And even those rednecks--who go around unarmed--do nothing more than call the authorities.

There hasn't even been a wave of attacks on Muslims or Middle Easterners. If anything Americans are falling all over themselves to show them what good people we are. It seems to me that we are. Occasional violence in a country of 300,000,000 people is hardly remarkable.

There won't be a race war. There're too many people of mixed race.

At the rate Mexicans are illegally entering this country, not for long.

Well You have to look at this in another way.Yes mexicans are coming in this country at a fast rate then expected;However, they would not be as powerful as the white and black groups.

How many rich Mexican are in America??.....'

How many Mexican Ganges are in America??

plus you have Mexican who only came here to work.so they will be right back in there country .

The MS13 mexican gange is not as powerful as the bloods and the crips and the black panther groups.

There are some rich black people out there that can use there money to buy weapons and give it to the crips and bloods.

There are way more white people in this country then any other race, and they have way more money; however , rich white people don't give a shit about anybody thats not rich .

The country will split up along racial lines in event of a racial civil war. Mexicans will control the SW and whites the North. Black may control the SE depending on when it happens.

I agree that white people will control the north northeast and northwest, and that the black people will control the South and southeast.

But you need to understand that white and black people are in the SW too. and I don't think white people will allow Mexican to take over the Long start state( Texas).

White and black people will fight together to push back the Mexicans.

The biggest battle will be at N.Y. in New york , there are less white people in that state and more black ,mexican, and asians .

But i think black people will control New York because theres more blacks there

No one will fight for New York City, since it contains few natural resources. A future war in the states will be about resources like water and farmland. Basically, territory. People might divide by race, since that's where much of our cultural identity lies, but that fact is incidental. It would not be about race.

Well You have to look at this in another way.Yes mexicans are coming in this country at a fast rate then expected;However, they would not be as powerful as the white and black groups.

How many rich Mexican are in America??.....'

How many Mexican Ganges are in America??

plus you have Mexican who only came here to work.so they will be right back in there country .

The MS13 mexican gange is not as powerful as the bloods and the crips and the black panther groups.

There are some rich black people out there that can use there money to buy weapons and give it to the crips and bloods.

There are way more white people in this country then any other race, and they have way more money; however , rich white people don't give a shit about anybody thats not rich .

Sorry. I was pretty much being facetious. Even though illegal immigration is a problem, I doubt that there would ever be a conflict/war with the Mexicans. Given the issue over in the Middle East, I think if any race war started, it would be the Middle Easterners vs. <every other race in the U.S.>, much like the Japanese were profiled during WW2. I could be wrong though.

I agree that white people will control the north northeast and northwest, and that the black people will control the South and southeast.
I live in Nashville, TN and I'll be the first to tell you that there are entirely too many rednecks down here with guns to allow that to happen. I'm not the least bit racist, just telling you how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back