Memphis cops beat transsexual hooker

This brave officer should be rewarded, not fired. Has it become, without my awareness, "wrong" to call a transsexual a "faggot" or a "he-she"? What a fucking joke! Okay, get this: when the brave officer called this scumbag hooker a "faggot" and a "he-she", the transsexual responded "my mother didn't name me that". Hypocrite! Your mother didn't give birth to a transsexual either, you fucking lowlife! Just for that, the he-she deserved to be punched in the face (with steel handcuffs encircling the officer's blessed fists). My only gripe with this story is that the beating wasn't, in my opinion, severe enough. Seriously, since when did transsexual hookers who talked smack to hard-working, honest police officers become exempt from ruthless backlash? What a bizarre world.

What if the officer in question had arrested (for whatever reason) an Islamic immigrant from a middle eastern country, and had called him "sand nigger" and "gas ass" to goad him into giving him an excuse to beat him? I can predict with a pretty high level of confidence that the officer in question (and likely the overwhelming majority of the police officers in Memphis TN) dislikes those of the Islamic persuasion as much if not more than he dislikes transsexual prostitutes, and would greatly enjoy an opportunity to beat one senseless.

The American south, stay out of it.

Can't stand the weather down there

Repo Man said:

The American south, stay out of it.

Yep. Although, to Memphis' credit, there's apparently a market for transsexual hookers. Modern times, modern times ....

To the other, won't it just be outrageous if the arrest itself was a bogus pretense, too?

There are both good and bad police just as there are good and bad people. When any police go above the law then they should be held accountable for their own actions and either dismissed from service or sent to jail and dismissed from service. Whenever someone is hired as a police officer they don't know what he/she might do to others until the situation arises.

Back