MattMarr's Illuminati thread

The Illuminati sound cooool.

I could never understand people being afraid of ghosts or horror films about evil spirits.

If I ever encountered an evil spirit or ghost I would be ecstatic….
Finally proof that I will not die.

Kill me, oh kill me evil spirit….I no longer fear death!!!!!

redarmy11 said:
Hmmm. Highly suspicious move by Sciforums' chief moderator, arbitrarily moving threads about like this.

Matt: comments?
Yes. He must be a member of the Illuminati media, but who isn't these days?

ahh you see really they are just trying to forfill there dreams.... the reailty they want to see... they seem to be very religious and we all know in the bible it says there will be a judgment day so im sure they very well belive in that. the fact at hand is that they are trying to forfill this apocolipse... and make us help them.... what is the apocolopse we all ask, gods final judgment.... really its the survival of the fittest. but the fittest these days seem to be the people who can afford to be fit.... our society is running on oil... we rely on it greatly to ship goods to the rest of the world, food clothing water everything is relying on oil. Oil is the main reson for the worlds pandemic global warming which is such a horrifing reality now.... we are dependand on oil so we keep destroying out natural planet.. the result of this is going to be mass natural disasters, the spread of desiese and the wrost part is human negativity and depression at its worst.....

who will be the survivors if the world is based on money.... the poor get poorer as we can see while the rich just keep getting richer we are beeing seperated while we are all supposted to be one.... and we all depends on water and oil these days... if oil runs out only the rich will be able to hold the supplies to get food from diffrent areas while the poor slowly die off..... we all help destroy the world and in the end mainly the riich will live unless something changes beacuse they will be able to afford everything they need to live. while poor people considering the; lack of survival skills the masses have will resort to the easy route which will be hey that person has life nessesities im going to take it from him... and the chaos will spread while all the divided indaviduals stay divided and selfish and slowly kill eachother off while the rich they stay connected and continue to grow.... they are dividing the classes into 2 rich and poor....

what us pooror people have to do it grow and become more connected with eachother so we will be able to help eachother out while choas is at its greatest.... we will need to be the support for eachother when our materialistic items prove ineffective... we will need to create happyness when the world is in the greatest depression every.... the population around us will slowly start to decrease beacuse of the global warming... and the realities of the rich will becoem the collective reailty UNLESS we all unite and make a new reaility we create the collective reality...we all need to create new methods of communication we need to speak out inner truths to each other share our wisdom and knowledge and view it from the speakers eyes and not judge but take into consideration and grow and learn from it. we need to help eachother grow and become at our fullest potenital instead of judging others for skills you have and they do not have we all need to become equal and erase our selfishness and greed that secretly eats away at all of us...

Last edited:
Back