matter/energy and awareness - skeptics most eagerly invited

river, matter IS nothing more than compressed energy!

there is no matter....really

Re: river, matter IS nothing more than compressed energy!

Originally posted by alice
there is no matter....really

Try to maintain that assertion while playing in traffic.

quantum physics..this IS a CAUSAL universe..

NOTHING is!! everything is a process...nothing is still..stillness is an illusion.

matter is an illusion.. even Einstein saw this...

you dissect a person small enough..and what do you see? we are as clear as the wind walking thru a true reality we do not know for our senses can not truly 'see' it.

Re: quantum physics..this IS a CAUSAL universe..

Originally posted by alice
NOTHING is!! everything is a process...nothing is still..stillness is an illusion.

matter is an illusion.. even Einstein saw this...

you dissect a person small enough..and what do you see? we are as clear as the wind walking thru a true reality we do not know for our senses can not truly 'see' it.

ok, so can consciousness exsist when no energy is compressed? If energy is a freely flowing about in the state that we commonly refer to as "energy", can their be conssiousness? Or do we need to compress NRG first, IYO?

word usage

...adding one more quanta of matter... please forgive me for questioning your word usage. quanta would be plural and quantum singular. As data is plural and datum singular. It's Latin. In addition to that... please see new msg.

energy and matter

My dad told me... energy cannot be created or destroyed ... it simply is. I believe energy can be manifested into physical form. How do you think that is possible? Comments?...

Back