Mathematical Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there won't be any programs on tv, not even wwe. No internet, no news, no sports, no schools, no colleges, no hotels, no marraiges...etc. Only bloody hospitals.

Then there won't be any programs on tv, not even wwe. No internet, no schools, no colleges, no hotels, no marraiges...etc. Only bloody hospitals.
I don't have a TV, I've never watched WWE, I don't go to school or college, I'm not married, I don't live in a hotel and I don't have the internet.
So what's the bad news?

Then there won't be any programs on tv, not even wwe. No internet, no news, no sports, no schools, no colleges, no hotels, no marraiges...etc. Only bloody hospitals.

with no schools or hospitals, who is training the doctors to put arms in people's mouths? :shrug:

Unless this thread and post discusses AI, and not dreams, I will move it to Human Science. Dreams and Psychology should meet there.

u know what ginger, u just had a normal dream like any other. What u dreamt about came after u had watched the movie 'sphere'. If you have gone thru any works done by Freud then u may get to learn that ur dream was just part of what was engraved in ur subconcious system and later manifested in your dream for further analysis.It really has no mathematical relationship and runs under no pseudocode that can be derived by anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back