Mathematical Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger

Banned
Banned
Hi,
i had an unbelievable dream yesterday. In it, i was flying an aeroplane in the south-west coast of india. And somehow the vast blue ocean opens in with an unknown dark vegetative island. When i land my plane, the vegetation is very dark green in color. And somehow a car silver coloured is seen flying in the air and coming towards me. It lands at my feet. But i couldn't enter it. Its metal seems like lightweight. And i sense some artificial intelligence thats communicating with my mind's thoughts. Then i try to find the source from where the car came from. And at some distance i find a deep underground portal which has chambers and lights formed as rings! Then the car perhaps is a survival vehicle perhaps sent by some artificial intelligence which is controlling the island!
Then the car flies and is seen going back into the deep unknown portal. Then the ground closes with the vegetation! When i woke up, i find this dream very similar to the science fiction movie called the 'sphere'
youtube.com/watch?v=mxAWRjrzUmE
Is then the possibility of a theory that alien having artificial intelligence to control the objects as well as earth as their structured laboratory for humans beings to explore? Such labs might be on other planets as well! They are automatically activated when it comes in contact with some individual person's mind!

Last edited:
What is mathematical about the dream?
You saw the movie "Sphere" before you had your dream. That, and the fact that you immediately thought about the movie tells me that it may have influenced your dream.

There are many islands on earth, are these labs? Like japan, diego garcia, french guyana, ceylon, hawaii....!

Is then the possibility of a theory that alien having artificial intelligence to control the objects as well as earth as their structured laboratory for humans beings to explore?
Is there a possibility of a theory? Yup, but not one with any rigour or evidence.

Such labs might be on other planets as well!
:rolleyes:

They are automatically activated when it comes in contact with some individual person's mind!
Ditto: :rolleyes:

There are many islands on earth, are these labs?
No, they're islands.

This has nothing to do with intelligence OR machines, it's a dream.

Well, moreover you people do all the digging and elaborating what you called science. My mathematical mind reasons out factual dreams that i find amusing when it coincides with your findings and reality. So i can call myself a scientist.

My mathematical mind reasons out factual dreams that i find amusing when it coincides with your findings and reality.
That's why it's called a "coincidence".
There's nothing "mathematical" about your dreams and any connection to science's discoveries is purely coincidental.

So i can call myself a scientist.
You could call yourself a fish.
That, also, would not be true.
If you don't do science you aren't a scientist, and you, by your own admission, don't.

Anyway people wouldn't find coincidences in other's science discoveries rather than doing mathematics.

What yes you jackasses! Why not discuss my topic which i started, instead of phrasing negligible terms like mathematics, dream etc. I know many of you never even went to school and sat with africans to work out with science.

What yes you jackasses!
Yes: you're talking nonsense.

Why not discuss my topic which i started
The OP was so long and rambling it's hard to discern a topic. What could be discerned, however, HAS been discussed.

instead of phrasing negligible terms like mathematics, dream etc.
If you didn't want mathematics or dreams to be mentioned why bring them up?

I know many of you never even went to school and sat with africans to work out with science.
And now you're talking more nonsense.
You haven't posted any science thus far.

Perhaps you didn't understood me. I can start the greatest war of all time and put all your chopped arms in your mouth. Some of you might then find oneself dead beside a gutter and your families and your children...how about that. Companionship with death...

Perhaps you didn't understood me.
That would because you're spouting specious crap.

I can start the greatest war of all time and put all your chopped arms in your mouth.
No you couldn't.

Some of you might then find oneself dead beside a gutter and your families and your children...how about that. Companionship with death...
See what i mean about you talking nonsense?

PS I'd just like to reiterate my former comment: CESSPOOL!!!

But i had been in wars, just that you all would need coloured cameras to discern between fingers and arms scientifically, i mean mathematically, i mean electronically...what a great day that would be for me. All of you and your social nuissances will surely go down the drain. Then after war, there wouldn't be far too much difference between america and india. The sky would be the same, the stench would be the same...etc just that you would all become like a rotten animal with flesh. I also think that russians should be beaten with chappals.

Last edited:
But i had been in wars
It doesn't make your comment "I can start the greatest war of all time " any less stupid.

just that you all would need coloured cameras to discern between fingers and arms scientifically, i mean mathematically, i mean electronically...
How about common sense for telling arms from fingers?

what a great day that would be for me. All of you and your social nuissances will surely go down the drain.
Go away weirdo, you're the only nuisance here.

Then after war, there wouldn't be far too much difference between america and india.
What's America got to do with it? Why should I care what the sky over America is like?

I also think that russians should be beaten with chappals.
I'm not sure you can think at all.

Last edited:
Some of you all weirdos will do find safe-haven along some corners of earth or in some other invisible dimensions. Then i would pray to god to send some aliens, monsters to gouge on the survivors. Then my eternal pure soul would breathe its last in peace. Away from your temples, your hineous faces etc.

Some of you all weirdos will do find safe-haven along some corners of earth or in some other invisible dimensions. Then i would pray to god to send some aliens, monsters to gouge on the survivors. Then my eternal pure soul would breathe its last in peace. Away from your temples, your hineous faces etc.
Is this part of the topic or are you just extending your meaningless drivel?
Are you going to persist with the inane idiocy or attempt (however feebly) to talk sense?
The Earth doesn't have corners, it's a sphere; I don't have any temples, and my face (I only have one - and for your information I only have two arms) is not hineous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back