Mass media spread

forrest said:
By horrific mass death, usually, setting up another boom. Even extinction, in this case of cultures that people are fond of.
Yep, sometimes. But I don't consider it horrific. That's pretty much a matter of perspective. Again, this is all quite natural. If the human race consumed itself into extinction, I can assure you it would be no more a big a deal than any other species that have gone extinct before us.
There is nothing wrong with the perspective that bad things happening to one's family and their children should be avoided if possible, that immanent loss of things cared for is cause for resistance and if failed regret.

And the immediate question has nothing to do with extinction, but rather with the low equilibria enforced on those who fail to manage their ecological affairs - or sociological ?

foirrest said:
How will the american government would be able to curb the ever increasing population?
They won't. They can't Again this is not the responsibility of the U.S. government or any institution.
Of course it is. It's exactly the kind of thing that governance is for. It may be incapable, and fail, but the matter is right in the center of the responsibilities.

There is nothing wrong with the perspective that bad things happening to one's family and their children should be avoided if possible

Oh yeah, I definitely agree. There is nothing wrong with anyone's perspective.

And the immediate question has nothing to do with extinction, but rather with the low equilibria enforced on those who fail to manage their ecological affairs - or sociological ?

Ahh I see. So yeah, balance.

Of course it is. It's exactly the kind of thing that governance is for. It may be incapable, and fail, but the matter is right in the center of the responsibilities.

Hehe, I can see where this conversation can very easily continue in an endless circle, especially considering the nature of what we are discussing.

In the diaspora of america. If perhaps someday in the future, american modern generations take up volunteers i mean to take upon themselves the responsiblities for some moderate changes in their own society if not other parts of the world. Then it would seem utter foolishness on their parts. As in their reasoning and understanding they would have done a greater things, but infact being a mockery.

Back