Man really did land on the moon

Did man land on the moon

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
OK but remember we didnt go to the moon, we may have went to mars I dont know nasa wont tell us but we certainly didnt go to the moon.

imaplanck. said:
Man didn't land on the moon because flags dont blow in zero gravity, shadows are always parallel, rocks dont have numbers on them, there are no stars, you wouldn't get past the van allen belt without having a heart attack, neil arstrong was warned off by aliens, area 51 was used to film it and god wouldn't allow it anyway.
Face it the evidence is there, we didn't go to the moon!
Either you're having a laugh, or you are incredibly stupid. I honestly can't tell.

Communist Hamster said:
Either you're having a laugh, or you are incredibly stupid. I honestly can't tell.
You are just trying to make me look stupid because you have lost the argument.
WE NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON!
the evidence is too much against it.

I meant when it goes to mars sorry.
The space shuttle can't get to mars. Not enough delta V for one thing. I mean, it's not rocket science. Oh, wait...

imaplanck. said:
No metaphors dont blow in zero gravity either so it's certain we didn't go to the moon then!

The Moon is not 'Zero Gravity'. It has approx 1/6 Earth's gravity, not 'zero'.

I think you mean 'Zero Atmosphere', but if you confuse 'Atmosphere' with 'Gravity' it's clear you are either a troll or an idiot.

imaplanck. said:
OK but remember we didnt go to the moon, we may have went to mars I dont know nasa wont tell us but we certainly didnt go to the moon.

OK, TROLL ALERT! 'We may have went to Mars'. Your deliberate illiteracy is too much of a clue that you are yanking our chains.

btw, for reference, Moon, 384,400 Km away, Mars, between 114,000,000 and 342,000,000 Km away. So I know you are a troll, as not even a complete idiot would think it easier to travel so much further! A factor of several hundred more!

I think "Imaplanck" first wrote a joke response involving all the reasons that mankind never made it to the moon, but people looked into it a little too seriously and now, well they seem to like stating obvious falsities for fun.

This whole "mankind didn't make it to the moon" discussion has been completely overdone, people list the same sources of "proof" yet none of them ever point to actual true NASA archive imagery and any comments that the professionals at NASA have said are often scrutinised as a debunking effort.

Theres no wonder why so many of these professionals are so apprehendsive about making any comments on request nowadays if they are going to get scrutinised by a whole fruit baskets worth of loons. (This can be said about professionals in any particular field from Astronomy, Astrophysics to Economics)

I thought it was a spoof, because I've read some of his posts in the physics section... and he seemed to have brains :D
Read some of his other posts - he can spell. He can punctuate. He's doing woo-woo impressions

Yeah I was just having a laugh and some went along.
Obviously it isn't due to atmosphere that a flag will wave(of course anything with a mass exerts a gravity), and ionizing radiation knocks off electrons causing mutation not heart attack. obviously we haven't been to the moon since the early seventies and we've never been to mars(well not in person anyway).

Sorry. :D

I had to check a couple of times that the imaplanck doing the woo-woo bit was the same I'd see arguing so well in the physics forum. I thought initially someone had duplicated your ID somehow for their own sock-puppet. Had me going. Nice one. :D

imaplanck. said:
Yeah I was just having a laugh and some went along.
Obviously it isn't due to atmosphere that a flag will wave(of course anything with a mass exerts a gravity), and ionizing radiation knocks off electrons causing mutation not heart attack. obviously we haven't been to the moon since the early seventies and we've never been to mars(well not in person anyway).

Sorry. :D
*really big sigh of relief*
The only person who has ever mixed up so many wrong things who was actually being serious was duendy, what with her "psychedelic drugs give you psychic powers but the male oppressors try to hide this and repress it with the Church which is actually the illuminati who are actually dimension shifting beings from space"

If you had been serious, you would have drawn with her.

Back