What do you believe?

• Flying saucers are alien-made.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Flying saucers don't exist.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Flying saucers are man-made.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
that would be fine and dandy, except for the fact that i doubt they are not using these crafts for galactic travel.

if you have read of up these more extensively, you will know that there is a big reason these things are concealed (supposing they exist, i'm still skeptic, but this is how the conspiracy goes).

you see, the government makes millions off oil, and gas, and everything else it takes to run your car, every year. they jack up prices, because they know eventually people will pay it, even if it is proclaimed rediculous. why? because we depend on it, and they depend on us, depending on it, to make money.

suposedly, these crafts, use no oil, no gas, etc, etc, because of certain elements that it uses instead (electro propulsion, and stuff of the like, i dunno to much, manmade can fill you in on the rest). the government knows that the total cost for one of these, is around $3,000, and you almost never need money to keep it up, or replace something.

if something like that went public, the entire monopoly on automobiles would cripple and the government here, and in several countries would be devestated.

Its true.. what wampas said. The oil monopoly would be crushed over night if the saucers went public.

As for pacingyourname: Will you then explain what Ive seen in a logical way? (I believe they insulate the insides of the craft so that it is not effected by the momentum... rather they control the direction of momentum) By synthesizing it electromagneticly and "re-directing the momentum so 90 degree angles are possible)
But as they say: A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still

And as I say: The facts of reality are what they are, irrespective as to whether we know them or not.

Pacingyourname... I have one last request of you before I stop trying to "convert you to the ways of man-made".. that you email this man: billlyne@earthlink.net and ask to buy his latest book.. it will only be around 10 dollars. Or at least talk to the man about my theories on flying saucers.

When people suggest somethings about their surroundings.. sometimes it means the reverse.

Of course it would all depend apon the size of the saucer... and what type of equipment is on board as to how much it costs.

Back