Made in the Image of god

VossistArts: If humans were created as physical models of god, then god would look like primative humans: knuckle-dragging, dirty, without language, with only minimal consciousness and self awareness,just barely able to use tools etc. and probably completely devoid of any sort of spiritual awareness. We werent created looking like or thinking like modern humans by a longshot. It would suggest that what god by nature is is intensely primative. I consider that to be very possible, god is primal, like crystaline spiral onward to dna, and little more. Perhaps we are actually the highest measure of any sort of consciousness, just following absurd unseen mathematical improbabilities rising and falling upon themselves( ourselves) to a logical spiraling end; realization of the whole picture somehow thru evolved consciousness. We are the embodiment of an ever evolving god that is the collective "Us and Everything". huh?
M*W: Could you provide a reference for your statement? I don't believe in a god, but before I became an atheist I believed that humanity was in the constant motion of becoming god. The god I used to believe in (humanity) is evolving toward becoming one race, one color, one androgynous gender, but now I realize it's just part of the ripple effect from the big bang. There is no god but us.

Medicine Woman said:
VossistArts: If humans were created as physical models of god, then god would look like primative humans: knuckle-dragging, dirty, without language, with only minimal consciousness and self awareness,just barely able to use tools etc. and probably completely devoid of any sort of spiritual awareness. We werent created looking like or thinking like modern humans by a longshot. It would suggest that what god by nature is is intensely primative. I consider that to be very possible, god is primal, like crystaline spiral onward to dna, and little more. Perhaps we are actually the highest measure of any sort of consciousness, just following absurd unseen mathematical improbabilities rising and falling upon themselves( ourselves) to a logical spiraling end; realization of the whole picture somehow thru evolved consciousness. We are the embodiment of an ever evolving god that is the collective "Us and Everything". huh?
M*W: Could you provide a reference for your statement? I don't believe in a god, but before I became an atheist I believed that humanity was in the constant motion of becoming god. The god I used to believe in (humanity) is evolving toward becoming one race, one color, one androgynous gender, but now I realize it's just part of the ripple effect from the big bang. There is no god but us.

hmm Im pretty sure thats what I was getting at.. perhaps I communicated the drift poorly.

" Perhaps we are actually the highest measure of any sort of consciousness, just following absurd unseen mathematical improbabilities rising and falling upon themselves( ourselves) to a logical spiraling end; realization of the whole picture somehow thru evolved consciousness."

Back