lizardmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a weapon, its a feat, i get that +1 even if im naked. And hey, what can i say i see a lot of lizard men.

rangers dont smell!... ... ... i mean, not as long as we havnt been er... out in the woods ranging for a long time... DAMN. Ok i guess rangers do smell, but we do know how to keep up wind so you dont smell us.

Mmmm this thread as reached a new low that I honestly didn't think could be reached. I was certain that we had hit bottom when The Evil Sponge started trying to seriously lecture me about the nature of Lizard men, hollow earth, and reptoids.

Originally posted by SpyMoose
Its not a weapon, its a feat, i get that +1 even if im naked. And hey, what can i say i see a lot of lizard men.

rangers dont smell!... ... ... i mean, not as long as we havnt been er... out in the woods ranging for a long time... DAMN. Ok i guess rangers do smell, but we do know how to keep up wind so you dont smell us.

lol, SpyMoose I wonder how good of a Ranger you are if you keep
"up wind" to keep us from smelling you!

Originally posted by 2inquisitive
lol, SpyMoose I wonder how good of a Ranger you are if you keep
"up wind" to keep us from smelling you!

Haha, oh that's just classic. He never said that he was a very good ranger, mind you. I mean what does it really take to become a ranger? Just gotta' walk out into the forest and declare that you are master of the elements and move on from there, right? I imagine that there is a very high attrition rate for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back