Levitation

I do watch David Blaine when I can - hes pretty damn good. Anyone got an explanation on how he does his tricks? I wanna know how he reads peoples minds.:confused:

when I think of levitation - David Coperfield comes in mind:) He does tht good :D very good. Electromagnetical levitation is no big deal, but mind one is a tricky part, I'd really like to learnm tht. btw, levitation with the help of mind power has been observed many times, scientists included. GIP (russian CIA) even had a special mindpowered spy division, used them in assasinations and infiltration.
Cheers!

David Blaine is all illusion, quite dissapointing. I'll try to find an explanation of his tricks, though sure there must be a lot of stuff on the net, don't wait for me. :p

Originally posted by ralph nader
if you want to see something trippy watch for "David Blane's Street Magic". His levitation is by far the most impressive I have ever seen.
I'm not a gay man, but I would have gay sex with david blane.

hmmm. i need to find of a pic of this man if he's that good.... -wanders off to google image search-

not bad...

just incase anyone else is curious...

dblaine.jpg
blaine.jpg

davidblane.jpg

So? I can walk through water as if it were air, I can walk through fire without feeling a thing, I can shatter stone with pure force of will, I can create hurricane force winds with my hands, and I can kill a million with a single word. I can raise enormous civilizations with a word of power, I can level them to the ground with pure force of silence. I can blast stars to nothing with a single hand, and I can create them with my breath alone. I am the Messiah, come to bring doom to you all and weed out the few who are worthy. You shall all bow down to me. I am Lord.

Sound familiar? :D I've heard it so many damn times it's not even funny anymore.

Back