Lets make a religion

"OK Goebbels, you're it."

Shall I refer to you as Adolf? =P

Originally posted by Cris
["malignant" is a] good description of Christianity. Currently the most malignant religion that exists today.

<tt><font size=3>
Oh goody... Cris is back. Yipee.

You know what, Cris? I'm starting to think you really believe the sludge you write.

"Christianity... the most malignant"... what a wildly inaccurate and slanderous statement.
</font></tt>

Originally posted by Cris
I'm not sure you can get any worse than that.

<tt><font size=3>
Oh? How about Muslims? They routinely kill innocent people and sponsor, and carry out terrorism. You are either a very ignorant person, a fool, or a troll. Or maybe just a fundamentalist atheist.

-Mike
</font></tt>

And Christian America blows up children while they're eating breakfast. Heck, it drops bombs on it's own allies. "Whoops, sorry Canucks, hehe." Yeah, gotta love that Christianity.

Since when was America Christian? Granted, it's the dominent religion, but how many of those people actually read the Bible or go to church or even really care about their salvation?

Mike:
You know what, Cris? I'm starting to think you really believe the sludge you write.

He does, actually. Thank God he's not an athiest.

"Christianity... the most malignant"... what a wildly inaccurate and slanderous statement.

Technically, libelous. Factually, rather stupid.

Bah, the thread that holds the key to humankind's enlightenment has been hijacked by dumbasses.

Last edited:
Back