Legs of Cannock Chase Werewolves are Modified Sex Organs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few related links: Manta Ray Tampa Bay - Can You See the Rainbow on His Skin? and Amphibious Fish Breathe Air and Walk Around.

Here's Nick's email reply:

Re: RAF Alconbury 'Werewolf' Sighting‏
Sent: 20 October 2009 12:15:38
To: Alan Lowey (amlowey@hotmail.co.uk)

Hi Alan

Okay, I know the one you mean now.

As you'll seem this story came from a chap named Wes, who claimed to have had the sighting.

No, I can't "defend the authenticity", as that person asks/suggests.

Mainly because it was just a comment posted to my blog, and with no way to contact the source direct.

As you'll see, a couple of comment below his comment, I thanked him - mainly because (if true) I figured it might put him at ease re opening up more - however, he never commented again.

The comment about defending the authenticity is kind of weird, because there's no way to verify it. It's just a practically anonymous comment someone submitted to my blog, which happens all the time.

Of course, if someone makes it possible for me to contact them, then I would definitely have investigated it. But, as it stands, it's just a story from one person, with absolutely no verification, and no investigation undertaken by me.

Re bodies of water near the Cannock Chase - there is Chasewater, which is a 3KM Square reservoir in Burntwood, which is near the Chase.

Best,
Nick

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Alan Lowey <amlowey@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Subject: RAF Alconbury 'Werewolf' Sighting
To: "Nick Redfern" <nick_redfern@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 3:54 AM

Hi again Nick,
Thanks for taking the time to help. The link to the forum is given at the bottom of this email. I'm interested in the quote given by a MoD employee who had a close-up encounter in a weapons depot. Firstly, did you talk to him personally and secondly, is there a large body of water in the vacinity similar to Chasewater being close to Cannock Chase? I have a new theory that these 'werewolves' may orginate from the depths of the sea and feed on crustaceans and fish etc.

Hope you had a good conference,
All the best,
Alan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:13:21 -0700
Subject: Re: I need help explaining CFZ in a science forum
To: amlowey@hotmail.co.uk

Hey Alan
I'm in Boston right now for a conference, and only got limited net access. But do please let me know what the case is and what the person is saying and I'll be glad to help. I may not have net access after today until I get home tuesday, but will reply soon as I get chance.
Best
Nick

--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Alan Lowey <amlowey@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Subject: I need help explaining CFZ in a science forum
To: nick_redfern@sbcglobal.net
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 4:54 AM

Hi Nick,

We've spoken before. Perhaps you can help out in this science forum. I'm getting heckled by someone disclaiming the authenticity of a werewolf sighting. Can you help?

Best wishes,

Alan Lowey
And also:
Re: RAF Alconbury 'Werewolf' Sighting‏
Sent: 20 October 2009 12:22:28
To: Alan Lowey (amlowey@hotmail.co.uk)

Hey Alan

I forgot to say, I do have this one on file too re weirdness at RAF Alconbury:

http://www.ghostvillage.com/ghostcommunity/index.php?showtopic=1560&mode=threaded&pid=22282

This is from another site, and not part of anything I have investigated, however.

Best
Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back