Leathal-Injection

Sorry but the lindy chamberlain case is a perfect example of why lethal injection is immoral.

Since I don't know the case, I didn't get the point. So if there wasn't such a case, would that make the lethal injection moral???

Since you are against DP general, there is no point in arguing one specific type of DP...

If there were no possibility of someone being wrongly convicted? It's irrelevant because it's never going to happen but even if it could yes it's still immoral, it's also a waste of scientific evidence, case studies which could be used to potentually stop future crimes.

As for how it's done I believe i already stated that if you insist on doing it, then potassium is a cruel way to do it and a lethal dose of morphine would be much more humane

5. Being raped 3 times a week for eternity is also good punishment, although inhuman.

Why do people say that's inhuman? If it was truly inhuman, then humans wouldn't ever do it. But human have been killing and torturing other humans from the beginning of human existence, and it hasn't stopped yet, and probably won't anytime soon.

Back