Lake Video Of Loch Ness Monster In Vermont, USA, aka a 'Water Horse'?

I would agree however it looks like it's leaving a waketrail behind it. I think this video should be analized by a lab.
I agree on the wake, and the person who took the footage said that the 'creature' appeared to be a lot longer than seen with a narrow diameter.

There is certainly a wake trail, and no bubbles. Its about twice as long as it looks at first - like some kind of snake. At first I thought it was someone kicking the water but it seems it was the monster's tail.

It's just a wave, and contrast problems with the CCD in the video camera pointing towards the setting sun.

Oh, and this video has been posted, and debunked here already.

Hard to tell, there's quite the influx of Africans and Indians in the UK, either one of them could have released an elephant into the wild. I'm more intrigued about the tortoise.

All right, I have to ask: would we not have noticed an elephant in someone's suitcase?

All right, I have to ask: would we not have noticed an elephant in someone's suitcase?
What makes you think that an elephant prepared to perpetrate such a dastardly trick as dressing up as a monster and swimming in a lake in Scotland (of all places) while brandishing a tortoise is going to have problems with such trivialities as getting through customs unnoticed?

Suitcase? Surely you'd find an elephant would come with a trunk?

:facepalm:

Touché.

What makes you think that an elephant prepared to perpetrate such a dastardly trick as dressing up as a monster and swimming in a lake in Scotland (of all places) while brandishing a tortoise is going to have problems with such trivialities as getting through customs unnoticed?

I'm not being anti-proboscidean: some of my best friends are mammoths. It's Anti-Flag who's clearly the trunk-baiter: he's accusing innocent elephants of creating monster hoaxes. Meanwhile, it could have been any medium-to-large vertebrate, such as a huge snake or giant otter, or titanic water bug. I'm sure any of those animals would be only too happy to cause a public furor, if you know what I mean. :bugeye: I just think the public eye is looking in the wrong direction.

Back