Lake Video Of Loch Ness Monster In Vermont, USA, aka a 'Water Horse'?

I'm pretty sure that's a wave.

It is quite possible. I sure do not believe it to be some mythical creature named "Champ" lol. There is definately a logical explination for it, just wish I could see what it was.

I love how small towns that have bodies of water like to make it "unique" by claiming that some three-headed, hydra-like beast inhabits it.

Now, had this been in an open ocean, I'd be more inclined to believe such a claim as we have very little knowledge about our open waters. However, being a relatively small lake in Vermont, the likelyhood of it being an scientifically undiscovered sea serpent is EXTREMELY slim.

Nice vid. Worth a lookie. Ignore the denialists! They're just jealous they don't have a lake monster. Ohh, they'd be all over it if they did: Oooh, that's a wake line, they'd say, and if you contradicted them they'd blast you with the fact that it bobs down again like a log wouldn't, and that it changes direction, and woe to you if you suggested there might be a guy under it, pulling it down.

... Am I evolving into Gustav? I seem to be just laying about with incomprehensible insults and two-sided speculation. Someone please let me know if you see any signs of this. Sort of scary thought.

/thanks

Nice vid. Worth a lookie. Ignore the denialists! They're just jealous they don't have a lake monster. Ohh, they'd be all over it if they did: Oooh, that's a wake line, they'd say, and if you contradicted them they'd blast you with the fact that it bobs down again like a log wouldn't, and that it changes direction, and woe to you if you suggested there might be a guy under it, pulling it down.

... Am I evolving into Gustav? I seem to be just laying about with incomprehensible insults and two-sided speculation. Someone please let me know if you see any signs of this. Sort of scary thought.

/thanks

Mad Puppetry you speak

ahh

who is the puppet and who the puppeteer
come out from behind sam's skirts

ahahahaa

/grins

I have and hold no strings for I have yet not created nor have been the creation of anything other than a vagina. :)

Please, I'm channeling gustav here. It doesn't have to make sense.

The loch ness monster is really just an upside-down elephant with a baguette in its mouth, balancing a tortoise on the end.

how can i respond with anything substantial? you banned me the last time.

Boohoo! You practically banned yourself.
Enough about this. If you want to complain do so by PM, or take it up with an admin.

Back