Lack of Strict-ness with the Muslim and Christian Sabbath.

Nay`

To the 12 Tribes of Israel alone was strict Sabath given to keep as Law.

The teachers of the World and chosen people will be therefore given highest responsibility and must adhere to the sabath that a Gentile does not by law have to follow.

Peace.

Nay? islam does not observe the true Sabbath, If they do not claim to follow the correct sabbath then they should stop calling their friday thing the Sabbath, they should call it something else and be done with it.

And yes the jews must keep the true Sabbath strictly if not they are damned to hell.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Nay? islam does not observe the true Sabbath, If they do not claim to follow the correct sabbath then they should stop calling their friday thing the Sabbath, they should call it something else and be done with it.

And yes the jews must keep the true Sabbath strictly if not they are damned to hell.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

The Arab Muslims Are Ishmalites and by scripture only have to follow a half sabbath. Also the quran states that days were removed to pervert the Sabbath.

I Am currently Studying this case at the very moment and engaging Rabbis and Church leaders in it's debate.

Can you bring forth any Hebrew or Aramaic Calendar that has not been altered since the days of Moses?.

If not then I would Take The Quran As Authority.

Peace.

As a general question: who cares? Celebrate it when you like. Others will do the same.

As a general question: who cares? Celebrate it when you like. Others will do the same.

I kind of agree except it should always be celebrated with the creator in mind, and only The jews need to Strictly Observe it and be made into invalids for a day.

Peace.

"Invalids"? Sweet. Do you damn infidels with that mouth?

Oh. Oh, right. I forgot.

Then, best to save your condemnations for yourself. Specks and planks.

remember the sabbath and keep it holy..

doesn't say use this as an excuse to fight among yourselves..

I have always said Strict sabbath observation was for the 12 tribes alone.

peace.

And if you do your research thoroughly, you'll discover that the operative word in your sentence above is was. That's because of the destruction of the Temple and various other calamities down through the centuries that caused records to be lost/destroyed, there's not a single Jew alive today that can trace their ancestry back to ANY of the original 12 tribes.

I know quite a few Jewish folks and when pressed they admit that the only "proof" they have that they are actually Jewish at all is what was handed down to them by their parents, grandparents, etc. as fact about their ancestry.

And if you do your research thoroughly, you'll discover that the operative word in your sentence above is was. That's because of the destruction of the Temple and various other calamities down through the centuries that caused records to be lost/destroyed, there's not a single Jew alive today that can trace their ancestry back to ANY of the original 12 tribes.

I know quite a few Jewish folks and when pressed they admit that the only "proof" they have that they are actually Jewish at all is what was handed down to them by their parents, grandparents, etc. as fact about their ancestry.

I can trace my Acenstry back as far as 700+ years.

Peace.

As an Atheist how do you Abuse and violate the Sabbath

I don't recognize any religious sabbath. If it weren't for annoying things like having to go to work, every day of the week would essentially be the same to me. Where I live (south SF bay area) all the stores, businesses and entertainment spots are open every day of the week. Most government offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday, but not for religious reasons.

The only thing remotely holy about Sundays are the American professional football TV broadcasts during the fall season. That's sort of sacred, I guess. (Today was Superbowl Sunday, a true holiday for most people.) Fridays are kind of holy too, since people typically get off work that evening and don't have to get up early the next day, so there's lotsa partying and drinking going on until late at night.

Further, It is told in the quran that is given for all mankind to follow the "half sabbath"

If you were to find out you are of the 12 tribes and are not ignorant to it then the covenant would still hold as it was said "this will last forever" But who still holds the sacred jubilees not many of us.

Peace.

I don't recognize any religious sabbath. If it weren't for annoying things like having to go to work, every day of the week would essentially be the same to me. Where I live (south SF bay area) all the stores, businesses and entertainment spots are open every day of the week. Most government offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday, but not for religious reasons.

The only thing remotely holy about Sundays are the American professional football TV broadcasts during the fall season. That's sort of sacred, I guess. (Today was Superbowl Sunday, a true holiday for most people.) Fridays are kind of holy too, since people typically get off work that evening and don't have to get up early the next day, so there's lotsa partying and drinking going on until late at night.

I have heard in some States shop-keepers have refused to sell Booze and most types of sundries on the Sabbath.

Peace.

Further, It is told in the quran that is given for all mankind to follow the "half sabbath"

If you were to find out you are of the 12 tribes and are not ignorant to it then the covenant would still hold as it was said "this will last forever" But who still holds the sacred jubilees not many of us.

Peace.

I think you missed the big point - it's impossible to find out if you are of the 12 tribes.

Back