Lack of Strict-ness with the Muslim and Christian Sabbath.

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
As a Muslim how do you observe and go about your business on the Sabbath?.

As a Christian how do you observe and go about your business on the Sabbath?

As an Atheist how do you Abuse and violate the Sabbath (Joke question)

Peace.

Also as a Side-note to the OP, Muslims sabbath is friday, Jewish is saturday and Christian is sunday. which of these is the real Sabbath?.

The Christian Sabbath can be ruled out due to it if im not mistaken being given my a Roman Official. The jewish Sabbath Vs the Muslim Sabbath it Remains.

In the Quran it says that the calendar was perverted and the true Sabbath is neither the Saturday or the Sunday but the Friday.

peace.

Peace.

I generally drink beer while watching football....or after football season, I watch a bunch of rednecks drive in a circle...called NASCAR. Usually, I throw in a nap somewhere.

Quick, burn him, Chi! Don't let him talk or he'll corrupt us all -

Too late. Looking for NASCAR on the TV. Another soul lost.

Quick, burn him, Chi! Don't let him talk or he'll corrupt us all -

Too late. Looking for NASCAR on the TV. Another soul lost.

Don't worry...you're safe. They don't start racing for another couple of weeks. :)

I generally drink beer while watching football....or after football season, I watch a bunch of rednecks drive in a circle...called NASCAR. Usually, I throw in a nap somewhere.

Not much different to what jesus did maybe. (peace be upon Isa blessed prophet of the most high)

^_^ relaxing

peace.

Also as a Side-note to the OP, Muslims sabbath is friday, Jewish is saturday and Christian is sunday. which of these is the real Sabbath?.

The Christian Sabbath can be ruled out due to it if im not mistaken being given my a Roman Official. The jewish Sabbath Vs the Muslim Sabbath it Remains.

In the Quran it says that the calendar was perverted and the true Sabbath is neither the Saturday or the Sunday but the Friday.

peace.

Just a note for your continuing education: Christians (Protestants, at least) have NO 'sabbath' at all. They celebrate what they call "The Lord's Day" and none of the old sabbatical laws/rules apply.

Just a note for your continuing education: Christians (Protestants, at least) have NO 'sabbath' at all. They celebrate what they call "The Lord's Day" and none of the old sabbatical laws/rules apply.

Do these people have anything to do with 7 day adventists?.

PS` thank-you for your information I appreciate it.

Edit-I Thought most Protestants had a sabbath church service.

peace.

You don't practise the Ritual of slaughtering baby ducklings in the sabbath morning Dew? you are a devil worshipper then.

peace.

no, i'm a vegetarian. :p

my husband and i have developed somewhat of a sunday morning ritual, but i can't really talk about that here. no animals are harmed during this ritual though. :cool:

no, i'm a vegetarian. :p

my husband and i have developed somewhat of a sunday morning ritual, but i can't really talk about that here. no animals are harmed during this ritual though. :cool:

See you are witches!, ^_^

You do use the sabbath to rest though right and not go to work?.

peace.

Do these people have anything to do with 7 day adventists?.

PS` thank-you for your information I appreciate it.

Edit-I Thought most Protestants had a sabbath church service.

peace.

Seventh-day Adventists are a very small minority that actually have little in common with other Christians.

No, Protestants have NO "sabbath" services of any kind - unless there is some splinter group out there that I'm not aware of. Much as I said earlier, the laws/customs and even the word isn't used in relation to worship, church or anything else except in a historical sense.

And you're welcome to the information. :)

Seventh-day Adventists are a very small minority that actually have little in common with other Christians.

No, Protestants have NO "sabbath" services of any kind - unless there is some splinter group out there that I'm not aware of. Much as I said earlier, the laws/customs and even the word isn't used in relation to worship, church or anything else except in a historical sense.

And you're welcome to the information. :)

Hmm Interesting, I am off quickly to briefly study Protest-ant worship for 20 seconds. I have seen numerous "splinter factions" of christian Brother-hoods, but never paid much attention until now about sabbath worship differences.

Peace.

See you are witches!, ^_^

You do use the sabbath to rest though right and not go to work?.

peace.

now i do whatever the hell i want on sundays, or saturdays, including work (around the house). but i used to be a waitress and i did work on sundays, but had to limit myself to one shift (lunch or dinner) because i just couldn't take a whole day of waiting on those religious motherfuckers.

As a Muslim how do you observe and go about your business on the Sabbath?.

As a Christian how do you observe and go about your business on the Sabbath?

Peace.

The Biblical Sabbath is from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown.

It is good to rest yourself in that time and it is good to spend time thinking about God then.

For Christians however it is not something we Must Do to be right with God. It is something we Should do and it is something that is Good for us to do both physically and psychologically.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

peace.

Well the muslims have perverted the true sabbath as well starting it too early and finishing it too early.

now i do whatever the hell i want on sundays, or saturdays, including work (around the house). but i used to be a waitress and i did work on sundays, but had to limit myself to one shift (lunch or dinner) because i just couldn't take a whole day of waiting on those religious motherfuckers.

Lol`

Note- The strict Sabbath "Observing" was only given to the 12 tribes. (The jews)

peace

Well the muslims have perverted the true sabbath as well starting it too early and finishing it too early.

Nay`

To the 12 Tribes of Israel alone was strict Sabath given to keep as Law.

The teachers of the World and chosen people will be therefore given highest responsibility and must adhere to the sabath that a Gentile does not by law have to follow.

Peace.

Back