"Knockout" fun game

I think we can reasonably say that the current "softly softly" approach, hasn't worked. In fact the bullies/grubs/low life of society has taken advantage of it.

Once again, agreed. One of the common sticking points is schools. They have become so terrified of lawsuits that the majority of teachers are afraid of sneezing in class because someone might be offended.

Once again, agreed. One of the common sticking points is schools. They have become so terrified of lawsuits that the majority of teachers are afraid of sneezing in class because someone might be offended.

Indeed... yet at the same time, we have gotten way to strict on some of the dumbest things... recently I read about a first grader who was suspended because he gave a female classmate a kiss... ON HER HAND. Like a true freaking gentleman! She wasn't upset by it either! But some teacher saw it and blah blah blah and the school took action... it's like, seriously?

Indeed... yet at the same time, we have gotten way to strict on some of the dumbest things... recently I read about a first grader who was suspended because he gave a female classmate a kiss... ON HER HAND. Like a true freaking gentleman! She wasn't upset by it either! But some teacher saw it and blah blah blah and the school took action... it's like, seriously?

Yes, I saw that one on the news. It got him a few days suspension - crazy, I say! And there have been several others in the last year. Sad, very sad.

Back