Kiss and Tell

Dr Lou Natic:

I was about to say the same thing. Kissing is usually an intimate act, and I feel rather uncomfortable when I see people groping and kissing in public. Get a room, FFS.

But in many cultures kissing is a way of greeting.

But in many cultures kissing is a way of greeting.

and if its not you would respect that. I would be kissing away in most Middle eastern countries for example.
And I don't think she kisses him due to custom.

Marie, do you kiss him on the cheek or lips?

you know i have never understood that destintion.

My family always kisses on the lips, actually i find the eroupian style to be over done and atentionseeking. I actually have an aunt from Greece i think and she does the huge double cheek kiss and it makes me more uncomfertable than a peck on the lips does

You don't think that's inconsiderate?
Why not just date the friend?

No. If it bothered him that much he could have left. He didn't so it must not bother him that much. Dating my friend would be weird, I love him, but there is no sexual attraction there. So my boyfriend doesn't have to worry about any secret love tryst or anything.

and if its not you would respect that. I would be kissing away in most Middle eastern countries for example.
And I don't think she kisses him due to custom.

Marie, do you kiss him on the cheek or lips?

Which ever is closer. Its all the same to me. Of course that particular time I believe it was his nose. :D

i think its fine, why should people have a say in who you kiss anyway?

i worked at a local bar and one of my best friend who was male came in and i kissed him, and my husband was sat there, if he didnt mind then why should everyone else ahve a say in what goes on in your life?

Kissing on the job is a no no. Any job, anywhere, anyone, any kiss. You're not being paid to frolic with friends or lovers. And in today's hyper sensitive PC work environment, any touching can be used against you.
Unless you're a prostitute, then ignore the above statement

Kissing on the job is a no no. Any job, anywhere, anyone, any kiss. You're not being paid to frolic with friends or lovers. And in today's hyper sensitive PC work environment, any touching can be used against you.
Unless you're a prostitute, then ignore the above statement

I wasn't on the job I was at my job. I was leaving, but everyone always has their two cents that I have to listen to as I'm leaving.

Well where I live it is customary for all women and girls to kiss any friend or family member both female and male when they say hello when they are visiting. This is usually a gentle peck on the side of the cheek accompanied by a hug. Kind of like old Italians guys do when they kiss each other on each cheek.

This is custom here so it is accepted but if you work in a day care center in the USA and you front kissed a guy on the lips in front of the kids, god help you because it is considered wrong. I’m sure the parents are probably right now getting therapy for their kids and discussing this matter with lawyers to see who they can sue and the police are probably going to investigate your behavior in front of children. (Just kidding so don’t worry)

Sounds like what you said yourself was that you are damned if you do and dammed if you don’t especially about Santa. Our country is so poor we really don’t have Santa so that wouldn’t be an issue here.

I agree with passionate kissing in regards to getting a hotel room especially when lovers have their tongs are so far down each other’s throat they get acid burs from the stomach acid. I remember my Aunt driving through a gay neighborhood one day not thinking about it (as it is a very traveled route and normal for straight people to drive through) but this day she had my cousin with her who was about 9 years old at the time and he asked why guys were kissing each other and where all the girls were.

This one is a tough one for me because gays have the right to kiss too I personally just don’t like seeing it regardless of whether they are females or male gay couples.

You need to hang out with a better crowd. I hate to think how screwed up those children will be when they grow up, after being told there's something wrong with kissing.

Come to California. We kiss everybody.

It was just the church people. They're weirdos anyway, but I thought they might of had a valid point for once... But guess not. They should go back to Mississippi where they came from if they want to impose Mississippian rules on me. But as they don't want their children exposed to certain things, then I will try to the best of my ability to meet their accommodations.

CutsieMarie89 stop worrying so much about what people think of you. No matter what you do people will dislike you

Hell one lecture we had the medical director of the abulance service was telling us that there was a car acident and an ambulance atended. They were told repeatedly by the Pt that they didnt want to be transported to hospital even if it ment becoming a paraplegic. Eventually the ambulance left and the pt who had a subdural heamotoma colapsed but by the time another ambulance transported him he was dead.

The ambulance service was sued because the pt was judged to be in shock and there for unable to concent. If they had detained the pt they would have STILL been doing the wrong thing

Anyway the moral of the story is no matter what you do someone will hate you, screw them and think about yourself and those you actually do care about like your friend and your BF insted of what the Dursleys (from harry potter:p) will say

CutsieMarie89 stop worrying so much about what people think of you. No matter what you do people will dislike you

Hell one lecture we had the medical director of the abulance service was telling us that there was a car acident and an ambulance atended. They were told repeatedly by the Pt that they didnt want to be transported to hospital even if it ment becoming a paraplegic. Eventually the ambulance left and the pt who had a subdural heamotoma colapsed but by the time another ambulance transported him he was dead.

The ambulance service was sued because the pt was judged to be in shock and there for unable to concent. If they had detained the pt they would have STILL been doing the wrong thing

Anyway the moral of the story is no matter what you do someone will hate you, screw them and think about yourself and those you actually do care about like your friend and your BF insted of what the Dursleys (from harry potter:p) will say

you're right I do worry to much. :)

Back