Just when you think you've reached the bottom of the barrel...

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
Ma malakat aymanukum and sex

Rules
Regarding rules for having sexual intercourse with Ma malakat aymanukum, a man may not have sexual intercourse with a female slave belonging to his wife.[2] Neither may he have relations with a female slave if she is co-owned. He may have sex with a female captive who was already married prior to captivity.[3]

And people actually believe this vomit came from a God. :bugeye:

Not only Institutionalizing Slavery itself but condoning SEX SLAVERY too!?!?

Holy f*ck
!!!

(quite literally, these rapes are actually ordained by God... that's right, as sick as it sounds, Muslims believed that physically holding down an owned female slave and forcing her to have sex and many children with her "Master" was ordained by God in the "Holy" Qur'an)

- Imagine if we Americans were taking illiterate Iraqi POWs that were to poor to buy their freedom (this would have been the norm for most people in the 6th century) and keeping them as Slaves, shipping them back to the USA??
- Imagine taking the wailing wives you seen on TV when their husbands die AS personal SEX SLAVES!!

It's so sick, so utterly sick in the head, the mind just boggles.

How could a Conservative Christian sect deviate THIS much from basic Christian Dogma? Oh yes, I forgot, Christians and Jews ALSO accepted Slavery as Godly! Muslims, in typical Islamic fashion, showed up late and didn't get the memo informing them humanity was ready to socially move forward now.

Actually, Muslims probably could have socially moved forward, but, with that thick heavy weight of "Perfect Qur'an" memetically chained about their neck, well, it's just not possible to argue with God now is it? God condones Sex Slavery, then Sex Slavery it is (says the Imam with his 4 wives and 10 sex slaves).

Oh no, it wasn't a "man" who wrote the Qur'an, "God" likes Sex Slave... not men, God. Hell, I see the Dali Lama and his 4 wives and 6 sex slaves all the time.....

Just thank the Gods there's nothing about a Human Centipede in the "Holy" Qur'an.....

:roflmao:
It can't be told enough that wikipedia is very reckless in this kind of topic particularly Islam related ones.

But tell me something who gets to have a say in human matters, all human matters more than the Creator.

Last edited:
When and if slavery doesn't exist in a given area, all rulings on said matters become null and void. Lawlz.

Ma malakat aymanukum and sex

Rules
Regarding rules for having sexual intercourse with Ma malakat aymanukum, a man may not have sexual intercourse with a female slave belonging to his wife.[2] Neither may he have relations with a female slave if she is co-owned. He may have sex with a female captive who was already married prior to captivity.[3]

And people actually believe this vomit came from a God. :bugeye:

Not only Institutionalizing Slavery itself but condoning SEX SLAVERY too!?!?

Holy f*ck
!!!

(quite literally, these rapes are actually ordained by God... that's right, as sick as it sounds, Muslims believed that physically holding down an owned female slave and forcing her to have sex and many children with her "Master" was ordained by God in the "Holy" Qur'an)

- Imagine if we Americans were taking illiterate Iraqi POWs that were to poor to buy their freedom (this would have been the norm for most people in the 6th century) and keeping them as Slaves, shipping them back to the USA??
- Imagine taking the wailing wives you seen on TV when their husbands die AS personal SEX SLAVES!!

It's so sick, so utterly sick in the head, the mind just boggles.

How could a Conservative Christian sect deviate THIS much from basic Christian Dogma? Oh yes, I forgot, Christians and Jews ALSO accepted Slavery as Godly! Muslims, in typical Islamic fashion, showed up late and didn't get the memo informing them humanity was ready to socially move forward now.

You got me confused now. Is Ma_malakat_aymanukum a muslim or christian sect??? ok wait i looked at the link and yes as i thought it was islamic teachings and not Christian. so why insert this last parragraph?

Oh and i have for you a report of a recent event in pakistan where devout muslim jihadists used terror rape and murder in an effort to convert christians to islam:

http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/headlinenewsd.php?hnewsid=1847

Karachi: March 22, 2010. (PCP) Dr. Nazir S Bhatti, President of Pakistan Christian Congress PCC have condemned Government of Punjab on not arresting Muslims involved in rape of Martha Bibi and burning alive to her husband on refusing to convert to Islam in city of Rawalpindi which is under nose of capital of Pakistan.

Pakistan Christian Congress PCC in a statement issued here from Central Secretariats of PCC said that rape of a woman before her children by police officer and others is shameful act which required immediate action by Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif and leaders of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz group but culprits are free on streets because its rape of poor Christian woman.

Arshad Masih is fighting for life with 80% burns in Holy Family Hospital Rawalpindi after his employer set him on fire on refusing to convert to Islam.

Nazir S Bhatti said “ Rape of Martha Bibi before her children by Muslim police officials and burning of her husband took place few miles from Building of Supreme Court of Pakistan where Muslim justices sitting on benches of justice have no sympathy with Christian victim nor it looks crime to them because according to them may be also rape of infidel women not a crime.

Oh update Arshad Masih the man burnt died. i hope the woman Martha Bibi is given the strengh to face what is coming and that God takes the childeren quickly and saves them from the hands of these beastial men.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Last edited:
Violent religious discrimination being practiced by Religious Supremacists in ....Pakistan? Oh my, I am utterly shocked.

The God of the old testament justifies Slavery - which is exactly where the Muslims got the idea. Its why Islam not only Institutionalized Slavery, but also religiously condones the practice of Slavery.

Islamic countries were some of the last to legally ban Slavery and only then under pressure from Europeans. Clerics even to this day call for Slavery to be reinstated. To say Slavery is immoral is to say the actions of Mohammad were immoral, Mohammad owned, freed, sold, and had sex with his Slaves. (Just like Thomas Jefferson).

Ma malakat aymanukum in English would be the term POW (prisoners of war). As cleese mentioned in another thread, the beauty of Islam (for cleese) is that you don't need to think too much, there are rules in Islam for everything you do in life (reminds me of medieval Japan where even putting on clothing had a 'proper' form). Well, as Slavery is A-OK with Allah, then of course Islamic Jurisprudence has to now deal with Women POWs. Ergo, under Islamic rule, women taken as prisoners in war can be raped - that is, it's OK with God if you Slave and Rape female POWs - not only that, feel free to impregnate your female POWs as well.

Why don't I don't find this that surprising.

What I do find surprising is that apologists STILL can think a God would ever do this? I mean, we're talking about real history here. Real women were raped in the name of Islam. That happened for over one thousand years.

Imagine how traumatized it would be to have just lost your husband and sons, and then to be raped by the person who murdered your family. You'd have to have your head in your arse to think this "Godly".

Last edited:
Mosses: Front-man for God in the OT'

Numbers

Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins -- Wow! (Even God gets some of the booty -- including the virgins.) 31:1-54

--
--
So here we had people who, after war, were ALMOST going to do a small bit of good (based on their internal moral compass) BUT, there was no f*cking way YWHA was having that! Git back there and kill and rape!
Here we have God instructing people to kill and rape a defeated people. Taking the women POWs as sex slaves after killing their fathers and brothers.... Hmmmmm..... sound familiar?

--
--

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

- Steven Weinberg

Judges 19:16-30

Some men in the city wanted to "know" a visiting Levite. The owner of the house offered his virgin daughter and the Levite's concubine so that the men could rape them. Verse 24 states: "Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing." The man sent his own concubine outside to the gang, who proceeded to serially rape her. She died of the attacks. The man only learned of her death when he was leaving the house in the morning and stumbled across her body. The woman was clearly considered expendable and of little value.

--
--
Welcome to life in the Bronze Age.

Does this moral code sound a teensy-weensy bit familiar .... yet again.....???

To imagine that Persians, one of the first people to actually set up universal multicultural codes of Law and Justice (supposedly even giving land to proto-Jews) this great Persian Civilization, would one day 3000 years in the future be reduced to following Bronze Age Jewish religious psychobabble as their Modern Day Law?!?! Cyprus must be rolling in his grave.

In this bizarro world the Persian Baha'i actually have to escape to Israel to live under Modern Law while modern Persians in Iran live (and actually accept) Bronze Age Jewish law?!?!

Talk about Epic Fail!

- Adulterers are raped and stoned to death.
- Victims of rape are sometimes stoned to death.
- Homosexuals made to have their f*cking penis surgically removed.
- Polygamy and rape.

Very sad.

Last edited:
In spite of the Old Testament views on slavery & rape/killing of captives, Jews & Christians no longer support such concepts. Islam has not evolved past the culture (7th century) in which it came into existence.

BTW: Christians took about 1600 or more years to stop practices like the Spanish inquisition & the burning of so-called witches. Islam is only about 1400 years old. Maybe they will become civilized in another 200-300 years.

Genesis 19:8:

The men of Sodom gathered around Lot's house, and asked that he bring his two guests out so that the men can "know" them. This is frequently interpreted as a desire to gang rape the visitors. Lot offers his two virgin daughters to be raped instead: He is recorded as saying: "I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes." Yet, even after this despicable act, Lot is still regarded as an honorable man, worth saving from the destruction of the city. Allowing one's daughters to be sexually assaulted by multiple rapists appears to be treated as a minor transgression, because of the low status of the young women.

--
--
Remember our conversation about the origins of Islam? You do know that there were a LOT of Conservative Christians who didn't see Jesus as Divine, fought wars over the Trinity, and STRICTLY adhered to Bronze Age moral codes. The very same codes now governing your's and Big Chiller's moral compasses - which you seem to want to write Sex Slavery as a big joke.

Side effect of the meme you're infected with. My advice: 5 absolutions by praying to Allah and try not to question your programing. Yes, Slaving and Raping women are Godly and a big joke.

In spite of the Old Testament views on slavery & rape/killing of captives, Jews & Christians no longer support such concepts. Islam has not evolved past the culture (7th century) in which it came into existence.

BTW: Christians took about 1600 or more years to stop practices like the Spanish inquisition & the burning of so-called witches. Islam is only about 1400 years old. Maybe they will become civilized in another 200-300 years.
I hope so, although I don't think we'll have to wait 200 years. Maybe 80-100 though.

Mosses: Front-man for God in the OT'

Numbers

Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins -- Wow! (Even God gets some of the booty -- including the virgins.) 31:1-54

--
--
So here we had people who, after war, were ALMOST going to do a small bit of good (based on their internal moral compass) BUT, there was no f*cking way YWHA was having that! Git back there and kill and rape!
Here we have God instructing people to kill and rape a defeated people. Taking the women POWs as sex slaves after killing their fathers and brothers.... Hmmmmm..... sound familiar?

--
--

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

- Steven Weinberg

No where in that scripture where they instructed to rape anyone. Nor did the scripture state that anyone was raped.

Genesis 19:8:

The men of Sodom gathered around Lot's house, and asked that he bring his two guests out so that the men can "know" them. This is frequently interpreted as a desire to gang rape the visitors. Lot offers his two virgin daughters to be raped instead: He is recorded as saying: "I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes." Yet, even after this despicable act, Lot is still regarded as an honorable man, worth saving from the destruction of the city. Allowing one's daughters to be sexually assaulted by multiple rapists appears to be treated as a minor transgression, because of the low status of the young women.

--
--
Remember our conversation about the origins of Islam? You do know that there were a LOT of Conservative Christians who didn't see Jesus as Divine, fought wars over the Trinity, and STRICTLY adhered to Bronze Age moral codes. The very same codes now governing your's and Big Chiller's moral compasses - which you seem to want to write Sex Slavery as a big joke.

Side effect of the meme you're infected with. My advice: 5 absolutions by praying to Allah and try not to question your programing. Yes, Slaving and Raping women are Godly and a big joke.

The man from sodom was a sinner but he was not rebellious and therefore was forgivable.

They were instructed by your megalomaniac god to go back and murder the men and take off with any virgins .... obviously for sex and breeding purposes.

Perfect example of Bronze Age barbarity.

Slaves were a normal part of wealth and labor in ancient days. Slaves became contracted workers with rights only by the Hebrew laws. Europe flaunted the Hebrew laws till recently; Islam still harbours the notion of slavery but gives them neo names like Dhimmi [living between the two small toes of muslims as an act of kindess to infidels].

Would I lie 2 u!

They were instructed by your megalomaniac god to go back and murder the men and take off with any virgins .... obviously for sex and breeding purposes.

Perfect example of Bronze Age barbarity.

If the child had any pubic hairs, she was deemed not a child and can be slain or made a concubine. Islamic law.

The man from sodom was a sinner but he was not rebellious and therefore was forgivable.

Hm. Quoting half sentences appears a syndrome. The texts also says the daughters thought the whole world was destroyed, and their act was thus a majestic supreme one - they wanted humanity to continue. If they wanted adultry why pick a drunken old father?

A LIE BY OMISSION - IS A LIE.

If the child had any pubic hairs, she was deemed not a child and can be slain or made a concubine. Islamic law.
IamJoseph,

Did you miss the quote from the OT where the dude forked over his daughters and partner to be raped and murdered .... and this was good in the eyes of the God?

Sure, in the Bronze Age, I'd expect people to live in mud huts and act like barbarians - what's shocking it's we live in an age of traveling to the moon and back and people are still using Bronze Age mythology to guide modern morality (see ME).

Back