Just Another Time Line

FieryIce

Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue
Registered Senior Member
Another time line for those religionist trying to figure out what time it is.

time8.jpg

http://www.kingdomofyhwh.com/time8.jpg

:) I'm a bible prophesy junky myself LOL So yeah this needs more explanation FieryIce.

"no one knows the day or the hour but we are to know the season"

This refers to the return of The Messiah Jesus. No one will know the day or the Hour of His return before He returns. But the ones given wisdom will know that the end times just before Jesus returns are under way before Jesus returns.

" a person born in 1936 would be aged 12 in 1948 a life span of 70 to 80 years would be from 2006 to 2018"

In 1948 the nation of Israel was founded. There is a belief that some of the generation that went to this new state will see the return of the Messiah. i suppose the statement is speculating that a Jewish child who entered the new state of Israel in 1948 will if they live a normal life survive until around the year 2018. it seems to be suggesting that Jesus may return before 2018. or near abouts?

As for the 1290 years and the Dome of the Rock. Biblical prophesy talks of 1290 days from the setting up of the abomination of the desolation.

This is refered to in the OT book of Daniel and the NT book of Matthew.

Daniel 12:11
"And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Matthew 24
14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. 15 "Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), 16"then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

In biblical prophesy a day is often interpreted as a year. So from this i assume that the person who made this graph believes that the dome of the rock is the "abomination of the desolation" and that the time left for it to stand is coming to an end this year perhaps.

"BET,s" not sure what this is short hand for but satan and 1/3rd of the angels that follow him are or where to be cast down to earth and during this time there would be great suffering upon earth the maker of the graph seems to believe this happened in 1948 or thereabouts?

"Lucifer released"

Upon the return of the Messiah satan will be imprisoned for 1000 years in a place called the bottomless pit. at the end of this 1000 year period He will be released and deceive many people into following him in the final rebellion against God this of course will be defeated and then the final judgement will occur.

Anyway i suppose you will have to hear from FieryIce or the maker of this graph to get their clarification?

All praise The Ancient of Days

So "woe to the earth" ends today?

No. Even if the Messiah returns tomorrow the world will not end until after the 1000 years that the Messiah will reign on earth. After the final satanic rebellion and the last judgement will there be a new earth and a new heaven.

Isaiah 65:17
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

Revelation 21:1
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Working on a time line project for understanding bible predictions presents allot of problems. This just graphs out the things we know, like when Israel was given back their lands in 1948; from there we can extrapolate when the daily sacrifice was taken away, and prior to 1993 (the 1,335th day / year) we were able to keep watch on what was happening.

This chart is recognizable by those that are studious in bible scriptures and without arguing or debating interpretation, we can still see how these pieces fit together and recognize them in our time.

Based on Adstar’s pretty much correct understanding of the time line presented and its references I will only add this. If one incorporates the information we have about UFO’s and ET interventions and actions along with astronomical data and observations (signs in the heavens) the whole picture starts to become clear.

There are Good ET’s and there are Bad ET’s (angels and demons) The bible presents this in very old and simple languages that have no technological wording. Yet there are signs in the heavens that seem to indicate to some that there has been a very recent war in our solar system. And we know where those losers got tossed.

The BET’s (demons) fought amongst themselves, and a third was cast down first, then later a war broke out in the heavens and Lucifer and the rest lost that war and were cast down.

It is said that only the wise will understand.

It is said that only the wise will understand.
It's funny when a theory and it's creators contradict themselves quite so easily.

Guess everyone is still trying to digest actual dates, actual prophecies.

A picture is worth a thousand words, simplifies many things.
:D

I think what you are trying to show is that from the building of the Dome of the Rock (658AD) until the restoration of Israel (1948AD) is 1290 years - interesting. I had never noticed that before. However, it's now past the 1335 years (1993AD) and the Dome of the Rock is still there?

What makes you think it will be removed?
A building of a new Jewish temple?
Read, and think again.

And while you are at it, think of a "heavenly" New Jerusalem that is 1,500 miles square in orbit about the earth. Better hope it parks opposite the moon.

I don't necessarily think it will be removed, I am just remembering the "until the time of the Gentiles be fulfilled" phrase. There have already been three temples, Solomon, Zerubabel, Herod.

craterchains (Norval said:
What makes you think it will be removed?
A building of a new Jewish temple?
Read, and think again.

And while you are at it, think of a "heavenly" New Jerusalem that is 1,500 miles square in orbit about the earth. Better hope it parks opposite the moon.

The New Jerusalem will come down to eath after the 1000 year reaign of the Messiah Jesus.

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem
1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2Then I, John,[1] saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Revelation 21
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife." 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
14Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names[9] of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. 22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

coming down out of heaven

descending out of heaven

The wording used in reference to New Jerusalem (NJ) coming to Earth does not specifically say NJ lands. Any assertion that it does actually rest on Earths surface is just assumption.

:) And any assertion that it does not land could also be assertion. It will be where it will be.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

:) It will be where it will be.

You're right, the fact remains, it will be, here.

But don't forget to use logic in what the ramifications of a 1500 mile square cube with alot of precious stones, gold and 12 doors each made from a single pearl could do to such things as tectonic plates etc.

Last edited:
you very sad delusioned people, I have such pity for you.
fiery: to what logic are you refering, there is none in this thread.

Back