Just a question

You must have meant malevolent entity. I personally have not witnessed this (often referred to as "demon possession") but I have it on good authority that it has happened.

-Mike

Fox "Demon pizza is evil" Mulder is good authority, Mike?

Anyhoow, I am a malevolent entity. I'm the anti-christ. :)

But I've never posessed anyone, sorry.

you have....poor Adam is possesd by you, and although he is a "Godly Man" he couldn't whitstand your charms

I saw a tv program on demonic possession a couple weeks ago. It is always obvious (to me) that these people purportedly 'possessed' are acting on pure suggestion from the 'healer'. They have seen these exorcisms and know how to play their part...probably all subconsciously.

Many of times these people probably have mild (or not so mild)cases of schizophrenia.

BTW, has supernatural activity actually ever been recorded regarding these possessions?? Of course not.

Originally posted by Xev
Anyhoow, I am a malevolent entity. I'm the anti-christ. :)

But I've never posessed anyone, sorry.
I don't know Xev, you seem rather self-possessed to me. ;)

Personally, I've been inhabited by bacteria on occasion and I certainly find them to be malevolent entities.

~Raithere

you have....poor Adam is possesd by you, and although he is a "Godly Man" he couldn't whitstand your charms

Adam is a good Christian, and he will not be "unequally yoked with unbelievers".

Which is a pity, being "unequally yoked" sounds fun.

Yes I agree. Adam does a great job of enlightening lost souls. God bless you Adam

with a bowed head in respect turns to Adam: oh Adam, the one created in the face of god......my godly mentor of heavenly bliss, can you advice me on my life?

If you consider tequila a 'malevolent' entity, I'd have to say, yes. :)

Avatar, don't! He'll start telling me how much Jesus loves me and all.

I think that's creepy. Are Christians necrophiliacs?

yeah...Adam must be a god...He must be God himself, brother of Jesus Christ!
was an atheist who went to a chistian forum and was aknowledged to be a "Godly Man"....a new light risen from the ashes of atheism. guide us Adam

YES, YES- how didn't we know. OUR MENTOR, THINE WORDS ...YES .......Come sister, Xev....let us go and find the fridge......let us refresh our minds in the cold and feel the warmth of Adam and Jesus in our hearts .......... Holy place, fridge, prommised land- here we come

*Adam steals the good seat in front of the television while the fundies are off near the fridge...*

Thank you Godly Adam! Jesus is turning water into beer for us! And good beer, not crappy American beer!

Back