Judgement & Forgivness

Posted by Bebelina: It depends on what god you are talking to then. Then one I'm talking to sais that just being is work enough.
Indeed, it is definetly enough...:bugeye: :eek:

However, it would be nice if more people would dedicate their lifes for the good of all instead of just for themselves...:eek:

However, it would be nice if more people would dedicate their lifes for the good of all instead of just for themselves.

Whats that got to do with god or religion?

SnakeLord,

Whats that got to do with god or religion?
ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING!

Philippians 2:3-4
"3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves;
4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. "

ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING!

Philippians 2:3-4
"3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves;
4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. "

I didn't need to read any of that in order to ascertain that i should help everyone instead of just myself. It seems you guys need a book to tell you the basic morals any good person would have naturally. I bet without that book you'd all be nasty scumbags. I bet if i asked why i shouldn't kill anyone you'd respond:

"Thou shalt not kill"

All due respect but a decent man's heart will know that without ever needing guidance from a 2000 year old novel, or fear of a big invisible dood.

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Having our senses exercised, to disern good from evil...
This is not a crime but an expected attainment.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Having our senses exercised, to disern good from evil...
This is not a crime but an expected attainment.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

Lol..... Did you post in the wrong thread, (again)?

Finally: Knowledge and wisdom have absolutely nothing to do with fearing the LORD. Knowledge and wisdom come from knowing things, and being wise about things- not merely making claims and having faith in something.

I'm sure they do. Fools also assume they have wisdom above all others and to consider themselves in the right without any proof.

SnakeLord,

I didn't need to read any of that in order to ascertain that i should help everyone instead of just myself.
Self-righteousness and pride are not good for you. And where those "common sense" things come from? There is A LOT of documents that prove that those things came from God. All those laws that we use and those concepts are all given by God to Moses. Then, Moses gave to the Jews, and with Jesus, the Gentiles got it and it kept spreading. So NOW we know those things. The only reason why you know that is because God told that to Moses in the first place.

It seems you guys need a book to tell you the basic morals any good person would have naturally.
Morals are not enough. You have to WANT to do those things. If they are not in your heart, you won't do them. I'm pretty sure you did a lot of ugly things in your life. Everyone does.

I bet without that book you'd all be nasty scumbags.
I bet without that book you wouldn't even exist...:eek:
Btw, I have learnt the Law when I was very little. God taught me a long time ago. Only about 2 years ago I really started reading the Bible. The Bible is a good source, but God is The Source.

I bet if i asked why i shouldn't kill anyone you'd respond:

"Thou shalt not kill"
No I would say that one should respected another's life. And of course, "love one another", whcih is essential for attaining peace and joy.

All due respect but a decent man's heart will know that without ever needing guidance from a 2000 year old novel, or fear of a big invisible dood.
I don't think so. We are only good because He was good with us in the first place.

TheVisitor,

Matthew 13:9
"9 He who has ears, let him hear."

If someone has no ears, try to use sign language... ;)

Every move you make, you'll see it at the judgment. Television proves that it's here, the television doesn't manufacture that picture; it only channels that wave into a tube, and you see a picture. Color, everything, every moving object that's happening in the world is going right around through here now, making a record. Someday your record's going to be closed, and you're going to answer to that record.

My keyboard went out last night, and it was "cut and paste "there for a while:D

But still the statement is the truth even if it is a little "funny" sounding.

Got a new keyboard, so..........I'M BAAAAAAAACK:cool:

sorry.. u mixed ur response to my post with Q's... i didnt catch it that's why.. no worries.. :p

to judge

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
He wishes everyone well. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are you sure about that? read the Bible Quotes at www.thewaronfaith.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is actually no contradiction on that. The simple explanation for that is that God doesn't want us to judge one another; however, if we do so, we should forgive the other person.
why dont you try to tell that to the parents who's litle girl got raped and murdered by some psycho sadist!
:mad:

Q25,

why dont you try to tell that to the parents who's litle girl got raped and murdered by some psycho sadist!
If he was condemned, would that bring the little girl back?

Back