JFK and 9/11

Which option best sums up your opinion?

• Lee Harvey Oswald was the Lone Gunman, the US Government was involved in a conspiracy on 9/11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We don't even know your name or background so what is the difference on who you respect or what you consider rational thought?

I'm simply saying that on most subjects, I can tell the difference between opinions based on honest interpretations to those which are based on dishonest interpretations. A good skeptic can tell the difference between the two, and in the absence of personal expertise you look to what the consensus of those with expertise say on the matter.

The jet effect has no validity in explaining John Kennedy's head movement.

If some water being ejected at the exit point of a water melon gun shot can propel the water melon towards the gun, then a mans skull exploding in the fashion we see in the video can certainly do the same thing.

I also showed you the forces involved with that bullet and how much energy it would have expended.

A bullet is not a blunt force, it's pinpointed in a tiny part of the skull moving at such velocity that it has very little effect on the head at all.

Your claim about not being able to push the head back is nonsense.

It's not my claim... it's the claim of ballistics and forensic experts whose testimony I gave to you. One of them was even from an experiment you cited to help your case, except he disagreed with you since there is no jet effect with gelatin.

Dr. David Mantik has shown the X-rays to be composites which were intended to hide the large right rear head wound. The photos have also been shown to be touched up. The Parkland doctors never testified that the autopsy photos were what they saw. The TV show Nova used some slight of hand to make it appear they did by showing them one set of pictures with the wound and asking them a question about whether that was what they saw and then implying to the viewer that they were seeing a different set without the wound.

Well we can see for ourselves can't we?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/nixetal.htm

The back of his head is clearly visible in these pictures and quite clearly not blown out. It's the top of his head that has burst open between the entry and exit.

So we can conclude that the initial descriptions from the Parkland doctors were simply mistaken. It's clear to me why you chose these statements above all others and goes back to my opening paragraph telling the difference between honest and dishonest opinions.

D.B. Thomas has shown that it was not bogus at all.

Nevermind that the policeman recollects being in a completely different location at the time of the shots, Thomas' claims are based on incorrect timelines

There is not a chance that a shot fired from the right rear could have caused... ...the large right rear of the head avulsed wound as desrcibed by the Parkland doctors.

Really?

JFK_skull_trajectory.jpg

You sure about that now?

JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

This post is in response to Trippy's post 2308 in the 9/11 Poll thread.

Tony Szamboti said:
You are simply arguing from indredulity here. You have no basis to deny the reality of that umbrella being a weapon other than you can't believe it.

There is proof that there was such a weapon designed, and we have a guy standing with an open umbrella on a sunny day during a murder, with the victim having an entry wound from that direction of the same diameter as that weapon's projectile and smaller than any rifle or pistol rounds.

As far fetched as it may sound initially, it is real. It just wasn't investigated.

Personally, the only time i've seen an umbrella used as a weapon, it required use at point blank range, and the projectile was hidden in the shaft, not the ribs (and it was used to deliver a lethal dose of Ricin).

There was apparently another type developed. Jim Marrs elaborates in his well known book on the JFK assassination, Crossfire:
Assassination researcher Robert Cutler has long maintained that the umbrella may have been a sophisticated weapon that fired a dart or "flechette" filled with a paralyzing agent. Cutler's theory is supported by the 1975 testimony of a CIA weapons developer who told the Senate Intelligence Committee that just such an umbrella weapon was in the hands of the spy agency in 1963.

Charles Senseney, who developed weaponry for the CIA at Fort Detrick, Maryland, described a dart-firing weapon he developed as looking like an umbrella. He said the dart gun was silent in operation and fired through the webbing when the umbrella was open. Senseney said the CIA had orderedabout fifty such dart weapons and that they were operational in 1963.

Cutler theorized that the umbrella was used to fire a paralyzing dart into Kennedy immobilizing him for marksmen with rifles. He claims this theory accounts for the small puncture wound in Kennedy's throat described by Dallas doctors, but which was altered by the time of the Bethesday autopsy. According to Culter, this dart explains Kennedy's lack of motion during the shooting sequence. Since such a weapon existed and since both the actions of Kennedy and the "umbrella man" were consistent with the operation of such a weapon, Cutler's theory cannot be completely dismissed.​

However, Marrs continues by saying that most assassination researchers prefer an alternative theory that both the umbrella man and a dark complected man that was beside him may have been providing visual signals to hidden gunmen. I certainly don't see why it couldn't be both. I have previously explained this alternative theory in post 33 in this thread.

Nice drawings, where's the real photos?

Freely available on the internet from many websites.

If you're genuinely interested in seeing them, and think they might actually proove something, go find them yourself. You can't afford to pay my hourly rate as a research assistant.

Freely available on the internet from many websites.

If you're genuinely interested in seeing them, and think they might actually proove something, go find them yourself. You can't afford to pay my hourly rate as a research assistant.

Then don't argue with me.

Why wasn't the Kennedy autopsy done in Dallas? Or I can't afford that question too? What a great discussion.

The whole event and findings of the Warren commission is a cruel joke on the American people.

It was the day the U.S died, the day Freedom died, the day the owners of the United States of America decided to foreclose.

Why wasn't the Kennedy autopsy done in Dallas?

The location of the autopsy was at Jackie Kennedy's request.

Gimme a break, you know what some people are just suckers and that's all there is to it.

nietz, I think you know what side of the debate I'm on. And perhaps there is indeed some vital piece(s) of information that has to do with where the autopsy took place and the only reason I don't know about it is because I still haven't gotten that far into Jim Marrs' book Crossfire. But I don't think that calling everyone who doesn't know this (hypothetical) motherlode of information a sucker is going to help get the truth out.

Then don't argue with me.

Why wasn't the Kennedy autopsy done in Dallas? Or I can't afford that question too? What a great discussion.

Speaking of posts devoid of content...

I imagine that the autopsy was done in Dallas because teh focus was getting an answer out as quickly as possible.

nietz, I think you know what side of the debate I'm on. And perhaps there is indeed some vital piece(s) of information that has to do with where the autopsy took place and the only reason I don't know about it is because I still haven't gotten that far into Jim Marrs' book Crossfire. But I don't think that calling everyone who doesn't know this (hypothetical) motherlode of information a sucker is going to help get the truth out.

It doesn't matter man, neither side will convince the other. There are those that believe everything they are told from authority and those that make up their own minds from all the data points. Of course knowing the absolute truth is impossible in most of these crimes so the argument can go on ad nauseum. It's pointless. Even Trippy doesn't really want to go over it all, and just exchange pissy little barbs. I glad to accommodate, I mean wtf that's the whole point of these threads.

I'm willing to just leave it at, I don't believe the official story. I think it's full of shit and let whoever believe whatever they want to believe.

I imagine that the autopsy was done in Dallas because teh focus was getting an answer out as quickly as possible.

I just wish I could afford you Trippy. You are all knowing and all powerful. How much do you charge for a blow job?

scott3x said:

It doesn't matter man, neither side will convince the other. There are those that believe everything they are told from authority and those that make up their own minds from all the data points.

I don't really see things so black and white. I think that people encompass a spectrum, from those who can't fathom elements of the government doing such heinous things, to those who consider the possibility, to those who wholeheartedly believe that that's the way things are done sometimes. I admit that my family has already been one that is frequently skeptical of certain elements of the government and if anything, that position has grown stronger as the years have gone by. But at the same time, I firmly believe that governments are a reflection of the people they govern, and we're not all bad. There are even some who I believe are a cut above the norm.. and yes, some of them are killed. But new good leaders spring up to take their place. I for one am hopeful in the case of Obama.

Of course knowing the absolute truth is impossible in most of these crimes so the argument can go on ad nauseum. It's pointless.

Agreed. However, fairly truthful is good enough in my book.

Even Trippy doesn't really want to go over it all, and just exchange pissy little barbs. I glad to accommodate, I mean wtf that's the whole point of these threads.

I have put in a fair amount of effort to curtail these barbs and get to the subject at hand.

I'm willing to just leave it at, I don't believe the official story. I think it's full of shit and let whoever believe whatever they want to believe.

I believe the official story is full of holes as well. And while some may scoff at Oliver Stone's movie on it, the fact that such a movie exists, starring Kevin Kostner as the detective, no less, is proof in my view that there is a far stronger current of suspicion concerning this story than is currently true concerning 9/11. And even concerning 9/11, there are a fair amount of people who are suspicious of the official story, as even the poll here; and remember that this is a site in which I have seen no admin/mod state that they are suspicious of the official story and the 9/11 threads are relegated to pseudoscience.

Trippy said:

I imagine that the autopsy was done in Dallas because the focus was getting an answer out as quickly as possible.

I just wish I could afford you Trippy. You are all knowing and all powerful. How much do you charge for a blow job?

nietz, come on, let's stick to the subject at hand :p. Anyway, I thought the autopsy was done outside of Dallas?

It was.
The body was removed before a forensic examination could be conducted by the Dallas County coroner (Earl Rose), which violated Texas state law (the murder was a state crime and occurred under Texas legal jurisdiction). At that time, it was not a federal offense to kill the President of the United States.

It was.

The body was removed before a forensic examination could be conducted by the Dallas County coroner (Earl Rose), which violated Texas state law (the murder was a state crime and occurred under Texas legal jurisdiction). At that time, it was not a federal offense to kill the President of the United States.

Ok, next question- was Jackie indeed the one who requested the change in the locale for the autopsy?

Ok, next question- was Jackie indeed the one who requested the change in the locale for the autopsy?

"The choice of autopsy hospital in the Washington, D.C. area was made at the request of Mrs. Kennedy, on the basis that John F. Kennedy had been a naval officer."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_autopsy

I read an interview in her own words saying this but can't find the link.

Ok. Honestly, I don't know why the location of the autopsy should be a big deal anyway. If you've read the links that Tony provided in the 9/11 Poll thread, you can see that they found evidence that suggests a conspiracy.

Back