Jewish Rabbi claimed wailing wall hear women voices and get offended !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud_Muslim said:
You dont need Quranic proofs for everything, we have something called Ijtihad, I am not sure you know what Ijtihad is !

Thanks but no thanks, I'm striving (ijtihad) on my own and don't think god will judge me on your "striving", specially if your ass ends up in hell, I don't think I can make an argument that a proud muslim/syrian told me to do it.

Proud_Muslim said:
Saudis are NOT terrorist, it is very stupid of you to call a whole nation a terrorists, it only show your narrow minded view of any one who disagree with yout wishes.

Saudis are [Deleted].....I lived amongst them for six month and I have seen hypocracy in their actions up to the yingyang....They are [Deleted]....I hope the day comes when US manages to clean Saudi with some strong bleach.

Proud_Muslim said:
If you have basic knwoledge of ISLAM ( sure you dont ) you will understand that there are matters which are not mentioned in the quran and which need religious verdict, so we go to IJTIHAD.

Shut the hell up you freak....speaking of basic knowledge....I write papers that are peer reviewed by the best scientists and posted in academic journals like American Society of Civil Engineers, ect...I actively do good in this earth by designing stream restoration projects, forest conservation plans, ect....Allah said in the Quran that he loves the scientists and those that understand and do well to this earth, not those like you that corrupt our earth, litter our earth, and think that going up and down in rythmic motions and banging their head on the floor like a monkey with a bunch of other monkeys in some so called mosque hole will get them to heaven.

Proud_Muslim said:
Well I think Hypocrite is the best word to describe people like you who dont believe HIJAB is a must in Islam,

I agree, you and your friends [Deleted] can't respect any women and thus not only that I would wear a Hijab around your likes, I would wear a complete tent.....On the other hand, here in the US, I have never in my life felt disrespected or feared and have no problem wearing a bikini and feeling good about myself....

Proud_Muslim said:
You can tailor Islam to suit you my dear, you either take the whole package or you dont. You cant accept some parts and refuse others ( Like the Hijab ), so who is the real hypocrite ????

And who the hell are you exactly.......the damn jail keeper of Islam???? [Deleted]

Proud_Muslim said:
And how do you know the Muslims in Mecca are hateful ?? just because they dont agree with your American-Hispanic style corrupt version of Islam, Does not mean they are hateful ???

Proud Syrian,
The only effect you have on people is to induce vomit. Perhaps we can bottle you up and use you as an alternative to IPAC syrup for children in case of accidental poisening.

Gosh, you are a clear example to why Islam is and will remain in the gutter. Enjoy your freakin hijab and bang your head on the floor as much as you can praying until the callolous purple pimple on your forehead becomes larger than your brain, and keep on corrupting the Quran with your man made Ijtihad...Now you'll have to excuse me because I have to go elect some US president to finish up the rest of the middle east clean up job.....Yuck....our hero soldiers submerged in middle east gutter and backwardness, that's real Ijtihad my.... enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bells said:
Unless you've changed your mind from when you argued those issues a few days ago. Or is this a case of amnesia? Just asking and no malice involved :) in case you decide to jump down my throat lol...

Thank you Bells, but as I said, you might feel the plight of middle eastern women if you travelled to that part of the world...Not only that you would want to put a Hijab on, you might choose to wear a whole tent with wheels around you at all times.....Imajine being infront of Proud Syrian eyeing you all up and down and judging your most inner thoughts in the most intrusive manner....

As I said, I can wear a bikini in the US and feel secure and private, while wear a Hijab in the arab world and feel naked....Go figure.

everneo said:
Oh no, please don't make me to feel guilty and ashamed of being a non-muslim. *jumps out of the 10th floor window*

One day you will have this feeling, I am wondering if it will be too late !

Proud_Muslim said:
I am enjoying your ignorance.

Have you been smoking the :m: lately ?

That's funny, why don't you tell us all about smoking, considering that 90% of muslim men smoke nicotine m(controlling addictive substance) and Islamic countries under the direction of Usama Bin Laden used to the largest weed producers...I heard that some Ijtihad had produced a Fatwa that growing weed is not Harram........Nice.

Bells said:
Eh? This is interesting to say the least. I take it that you've forgotten your argument in Petition against the French law that bans Muslim Headsacrf ? Especially page 2 of that thread. I think you should re-read that again. If I remember correctly, PS argued vehemently that it is the woman's choice to wear the Hijab and that it was not a must for all women of the muslim faith. Am I wrong?

No you are not wrong, you are 100% correct, I said it and I am still saying that wearing it is PERSONAL MATTER.

But this Flores DOES NOT believe it is a Must let alone wear it...some Muslim women believes it is a must and wear it, some still believe it is a must and DONT wear it, others like Flores DONT BELIEVE IT IS A MUST and DONT WEAR IT.

While the Hijab is a must for some women, it is not a must for all women.

Hijab and from Islamic point of view is MUST for All Muslim women.

Some women choose not to wear it and as I remember, PS found this to be quite correct and this notion of the women's choice to wear it as was stated in the Qu'ran. That was the argument put forward by PS (again especially from page 2. Isn't it that the Qu'ran states that it is up to the individual to choose the level of modesty they wish to adopt in their dress.

This is not true, the Quran does not states that it is up to the individual to choose the level of modesty they wish to adopt in their dress:

''And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent ( Face and hands), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons,.. ........ And all of you beg Allâh to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful'' The Noble Quran 24:31

Now after reading this CLEAR ORDER from Allah Almighty, it is UP TO EACH WOMAN to do what she wants, if she is true Muslim she will follow her God's command.

While skimpy clothes and mini skirts will be frowned on, the wearing of the hijab should not be enforced but should in effect be the individual woman's choice.

Absouletly, I have no problem with that, I will NEVER EVER force my daughter to wear the Hijab if she does not want it, I will explain to here that it is a must and then she can choose.

But what bother me with this Flores is her claim that Hijab is NOT must, it is a MUST no question about that.

So read page 2 of that thread and you tell me what was argued. Unless you've changed your mind from when you argued those issues a few days ago. Or is this a case of amnesia? Just asking and no malice involved :) in case you decide to jump down my throat lol...

I did not change my mind my dear, I was always insisting on the fact that Hijab is a MUST but everyone has the right to choose whether to wear it or not...nothing changed.

Here is a clear example of hypocracy....

FIRST HE SAY IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE

Proud_Syrian
The Shield of Islam
867 posts Dear Sister:

As salamo Alikum,

I hope you will get my message and you and your family are at the best of health and Iman.

Thank you for your posts defending Islam, Masha allah, you have so much knowledge, Allah bless you.

I want to tell you about amazing multi media forum where you can speak on the mic, have your own room and make dawa in very nice environment.

We need more muslim brothers and sisters in www.paltalk.com and specially in the SOCIAL ISSUES section, we run our rooms nearly every day, but the haters are taking over and we need english speaking muslims.

paltalk.com is FREE, you can register and then download the software everytime you log in, you click after that on groups and then the social issues where you will find many rooms.

You only need MIC.

you can start your own room, you can be the moderator with the power to RED DOT ( Silence ) or even BOUNCE anyone in your room that causes trouble....

You can even use it to talk with your friends and family in other countries, it is FREE and save you a lot of phone calls bills.

If you have some time, please do join us, we need your help.

My nickname there is: The_Shield_of_Islam.

Salam dear sister.
To which I have of course declined after contemplating to report the site to the FBI in our current terror combat efforts

THEN HE SAY

Proud_Muslim said:
You see, you are again displaying sheer ignorance of Islam

Wow, what happened Mr. Saddam dictator, which one is it exactly....Your dear sister or ........did I not meet your agenda? I guess you can't USE me to sell Islam.

Don't mess with me again, and I might just let you live

Salam

Last edited:
Flores said:
Thanks but no thanks, I'm striving (ijtihad) on my own and don't think god will judge me on your "striving", specially if your ass ends up in hell, I don't think I can make an argument that a proud muslim/syrian told me to do it.

I dont think **** you can come up with any Ijtihad, let alone use their minds ???

Saudis are ****.....I lived amongst them for six month and I have seen hypocracy in their actions up to the yingyang....They are ****....I hope the day comes when US manages to clean Saudi with some strong bleach.

Here we go, very civilized !!

Would you like someone to say the same things about your Hispanic/Egyptian people ????? sure you dont, so dont be DISGUSTING.

GENERALIZATION IS THE TOOL OF THE FOOLS, and who better fool to confirm that but you my dear sweeti ??

:cool:

Shut the hell up you freak....speaking of basic knowledge....I write papers that are peer reviewed by the best scientists and posted in academic journals like American Society of Civil Engineers, ect...I actively do good in this earth by designing stream restoration projects, forest conservation plans,

I am not sure if you even compelted your high school ! someone who slander and insult a whole nation like you can only be discribed as [Deleted].

ect....Allah said in the Quran that he loves the scientists

Are you saying Allah(swt) loves those scientistis who are developing WMD ??

not those like you that corrupt our earth, litter our earth, and think that going up and down in rythmic motions and banging their head on the floor like a monkey with a bunch of other monkeys in some so called mosque hole will get them to heaven.

You see, you again making pre assumptions about me without knowing who I am, but at least my old shoes are cleaner than you, ****.

I agree, you and your friends are so preverted that you can't respect any women and thus not only that I would wear a Hijab around your likes, I would wear a complete tent

You cant wear complete tent, because you are tent yourself, I guess you are ****?

.....On the other hand, here in the US, I have never in my life felt disrespected or feared and have no problem wearing a bikini and feeling good about myself....

And that is why Every two minutes, somewhere in America, someone is sexually assaulted ! you should be very proud American ****:

http://www.rainn.org/statistics.html

And who the hell are you exactly.......the damn jail keeper of Islam???? Go to hell and rott well.

why you dont ask yourself this question ? why you dont look in the mirror and tell me what you will see ? [Deleted].

Proud Syrian,
The only effect you have on people is to induce vomit. Perhaps we can bottle you up and use you as an alternative to IPAC syrup for children in case of accidental poisening.

And what about your effect on people ?? making them pee easlily !!

:D

Gosh, you are a clear example to why Islam is and will remain in the gutter. Enjoy your freakin hijab and bang your head on the floor as much as you can praying until the callolous purple pimple on your forehead becomes larger than your brain, and keep on corrupting the Quran with your man made Ijtihad...Now you'll have to excuse me because I have to go elect some US president to finish up the rest of the middle east clean up job.....Yuck....our hero soldiers submerged in middle east gutter and backwardness, that's real Ijtihad my.... enemy

Now you are proud of your heroic TERRORISTS ?? now you are proud of a nation that treat blacks and Hispanics like TRASH ????

http://www.motherofevil.com

We Muslims had MUSLIM WOMEN PRESIDENTS AND PRIME MINISTERS, now, the president of the biggest MUSLIM country in the world is MUSLIM WOMAN, when THE HELL, your TERRORIST AMERICA, will, IF EVER, elect its first woman president ????????????????????

I am sure you will be great candidate.

:D

Flores said:
Here is a clear example of hypocracy....

Wow, what happened Mr. Saddam dictator, which one is it exactly....Your dear sister or ........did I not meet your agenda? I guess you can't USE me to sell Islam.
Don't mess with me again, and I might just let you live

Salam

And why you dont tell people WHEN I sent this to you ??? I sent this message to you maybe 3 months ago before I knew who the hell you are.

Later I find out you are just a ****.

I sent the same message to many members here, so nothing special.

Flores said:
That's funny, why don't you tell us all about smoking, considering that 90% of muslim men smoke nicotine m(controlling addictive substance) and Islamic countries under the direction of Usama Bin Laden used to the largest weed producers...I heard that some Ijtihad had produced a Fatwa that growing weed is not Harram........Nice.

And where is your PROOF that 90% of muslim men smoke ?????????

I am waiting for the proof ??

You ****.

Proud_Muslim said:
I am enjoying your ignorance.

Have you been smoking the :m: lately ?

Im ignorant!?!? You're the spokesperson in this thread for one of the most repressive and fanatical religious movements on the planet. Oh, I know Islam is not the culprit, right??

Hmmm...let's look at the trouble spots around the world;
- Afghanistan
- Iraq
- Iran
- Sudan
- India/Pakistan
- Indonesia
- Philippines
...and what do these trouble spots have in common?? And what of the corrupt regime in Saudi Arabia (the guardians of your sacred shrines) w/ its militant Islamic police. Have they allowed anymore schoolgirls to burn to death recently because they were not wearing the proper garb? Have they stopped funding all of those schools that preach hatred and martydom??

Forget about Islam in theory, I am looking at Islam as it actually exists and Islamist don't play nice with others in the sandbox, do they?

Barkhorn.

Barkhorn1x said:
Im ignorant!?!? You're the spokesperson in this thread for one of the most repressive and fanatical religious movements on the planet. Oh, I know Islam is not the culprit, right??

Hmmm...let's look at the trouble spots around the world

I am sick and tired from hearing the hypocrite westerners mouning about women 'rights' in Islam and the way muslims treat their women, all this hysteria is fuelled by biased hypocritical media...I challenge any ISLAMOPHOBE here to name me ONE American president or even vice-president who happen to be woman ???

We, in the Muslim world, had Muslim women PRESIDENTS AND PRIME MINISTERS ages before your own women were even given the rights to vote...now, the president of the largest muslim country in the world is WOMAN: President Megawati of Indonesia.

in 1991, when Benazi Butu ( Muslim pakistani woman) was Pakistan's PRIME MINISTER, one of the ignorant typical American media anchor said on the CNN: Women in the Muslim world have no rights to vote !!!!!
This only shows the sheer ignorance and hypocrisy you are swiming in...NOW, Back to my main point, ISN'T MORE APPROPRIATE TO GO AND CLEAR YOUR OWN MESS REGARDING YOUR INHUAME TREATMENT OF YOUR OWN WOMEN IN THE WEST BEFORE YOU HYPOCRITACLY CRYING LOUD ABOUT MUSLIM WOMEN RIGHTS ( although muslim women have rights NONE of your women ever dream to have) ?????

CHECK THIS STATISTIC:

SHOCKING Facts about WOMEN' ABUSE in the 'civilized' West:

At a time when the hostile media is incessant in its attempts to defame and ridicule Islam and the muslim woman, to portray her as oppressed and abused, the following facts should be enough to prove that the disbelieving nations are more worthy of the accusations they throw at others.

"They Don't Treat Their Women Very Well"

An American Woman married to a Muslim man (visit her website:
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Ope...limhusbands.htm) writes: I can't tell you how many times I heard that phrase, over and again, from well-meaning friends, when they found out I was going marry a *gasp!* Muslim! I was also warned that he was just marrying me for a green card. To add insult to injury, when I was planning a trip to Pakistan with my baby and to meet
my husband's family, I heard all the "Not Without My Daughter" horror stories.
"Aren't you afraid they'll try to take your baby?" I would ask, who do you mean by "they?" The Government of Pakistan? The general populace? My husband's family? Are you telling me that my husband's family exists to totally screw me over and take my son? People have always been afraid of what they don't understand. To make things worse, the perception of
Muslims and Islam in western society has been totally skewed by movies and the media.
"Glass Houses":
We all know the adage, "People who live in glass houses
should not throw stones." When you hear someone say something to the effect that "muslims don't treat their women well," then it's time to say, "Oh, and Americans do?" Here are some statistics on spousal (or significant other)
abuse, murder, and rape that men commit against their women partners, here in America, in the twenty-first century.

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES

MURDER :
Every day four women die in this country as a result of domestic
violence, the euphemism for murders and assaults by husbands and boyfriends. That's approximately 1,400 women a year, according to the FBI. The number of women who have been murdered by their intimate partners is greater than the
number of soldiers killed in the Vietnam War.
BATTERING:
Although only 572,000 reports of assault by intimates are officially reported to federal officials each year, the most conservative estimates indicate two to four million women of all races and classes are battered each year. At least 170,000 of those violent incidents are serious enough to require hospitalization, emergency room care or a doctor's attention.
SEXUAL ASSAULT :
Every year approximately 132,000 women report that they have been victims of rape or attempted rape, and more than half of them knew their attackers.
It's estimated that two to six times that many women are raped, but do not report it. Every year 1.2 million women are forcibly raped by their current or former male partners, some more than once.
THE TARGETS:
Women are 10 times more likely than men to be victimized by an
intimate. Young women, women who are separated, divorced or single, low- income women and African-American women are disproportionately victims of assault and rape. Domestic violence rates are five times higher among families below poverty levels, and severe spouse abuse is twice as likely to be committed
by unemployed men as by those working full time. Violent attacks on lesbians and gay men have become two to three times more common than they were prior to 1988.
IMPACT ON CHILDREN :
Violent juvenile offenders are four times more
likely to have grown up in homes where they saw violence. Children who have witnessed violence at home are also five times more likely to commit or suffer violence when they become adults.
IMPACT ON HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES .
Women who are battered have more
than twice the health care needs and costs than those who are never battered.
Approximately 17 percent of pregnant women report having been battered, and the results include miscarriages, stillbirths and a two to four times greater likelihood of bearing a low birth weight baby. Abused women are disproportionately represented among the homeless and suicide victims.
Victims of domestic violence are being denied insurance in some states because they are considered to have a "pre-existing condition."

SOURCES:
"Violence Against Women: A National Crime Victimization Survey Report", U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., January 1994.
"The National Women's Study," Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, 1992.
"Five Issues In American Health," American Medical Association,
Chicago, 1991.
Bullock, Linda F. and Judith McFarlane, "The Birth Weight/Battering Connection," Journal of American Nursing, September 1989.
McFarlane, Judith, et. al., "Assessing for Abuse During Pregnancy," Journal of the American Medical Association, June 17, 1992.
Federal Bureau of Investigation statistics, 1992.
Sheehan, Myra A. "An Interstate Compact on Domestic Violence: What are the Advantages?" Juvenile and Family Justice Today, 1993.
Sherman, Lawrence W. et al. Domestic Violence: Experiments and
Dilemmas, 1990.

FACTS ABOUT WOMEN'S ABUSE IN THE 'CIVILIZED' WEST :

* Domestic Violence accounts for a quarter of all reported violent
crime. [Working Party Report, Victim Support, 1992]
* Each year 100,000 women seek treatment in London for violent injuries caused in their homes.
[Punching Judy, BBC TV Documentary, 1989]
* Domestic Violence is not limited to physical assault. It includes
sexual abuse and mental cruelty which undermine a woman's self-esteem. [McGibbon and Kelly, "Abuse of Women in the Home", 1989]
* Research conducted by Police found that 2/3 of all men believed that they would respond violently to their partners in certain situations. [Islington council, 1994]
* Almost half of all murders of women are killings by current or former partners. [National Working Party Report on Domestic Violence, Victim Support, 1992]
From OASIS - "Opposing Abuse with Service, Information, and Shelter". You can visit their website: http://www.oasisinc.org/ Adapted from the American Bar Association.

Every day 4 women are **murdered** by their husbands, boyfriends, or ex-boyfriends after reported abuse.

An estimated 2 to 6 million women are battered annually in the USA.
Battering is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15-44.
One out of four pregnant women are battered. The battering may start or excalate during pregnancy.
Medical expenses from Domestic Violence total at least $3 billion
annually and businesses lose another $100 million in sick leave, absenteeism and productivity.
One out of 7 girls is abused by her boyfriend, and many will be abused by their husbands.
Every Day four women are murdered by their husbands, boyfriends, or ex-boyfriends after reported abuse.
Courtship violence is wide-spread and underreported by both men and women.
30% of High School students have experienced physical or sexual
violence in dating relationships. 37% of Men and 35% of Women have inflicted some form of physical aggression on their dating partners.
Women sustained more injuries than men, and they were two to three times more likely to experience unwanted sexual intercourse.
95% of violent crime on Campus is alcohol or drug related.
37% of the assailants and 55% of victims of rape had used alcohol or other drugs.
Husbands and boyfriends commit 13,000 acts of violence against women in the workplace every year (United States Department of Justice, 1994).
Over 1.7 million women were physically abused in 1995 by their male partners, one every 12 seconds (Federal Bureau of Investigation).
There were approximently 4.5 million violent crimes against women in 1992 and 1993. (The Justice Department recognizes that this is an under-estimation of domestic violence and violence against women).
(Bureau of Justice Statistics’ National Crime Victimization Survey).
50% of all women will be involved in some type of abusive relationship in their life time. We could be talking about your daughters, your mothers, your wives, your girlfriends.
In 95% of VIOLENT CRIMES on campuses, ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WERE A FACTOR.
30% of High School students have experienced physical or sexual
violence in dating relationships.
37% of men and 35% of women have inflicted some form of physical aggression with their dating partners.

For every 1 rape that IS reported, 10 are NOT reported.

By the most conservative estimate, each year 1 million women suffer nonfatal violence by an intimate. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report:
Violence Against Women: Estimates from the Redesigned Survey
(NCJ-154348), August 1995, p. 3.)
Other estimates suggest that 4 million American women experience a serious assault by an intimate partner during an average 12-month period.
(American Psychl. Ass’n. Violence and the Family: Report of the American Psychological Association Presidential Task Force on Violence and the Family (1996), p. 10.)
Nearly 1 in 3 adult women experience at least one physical assault by a partner during adulthood. (American Psychl. Ass’n. Violence and the Family:
Report of the American Psychological Association Presidential Task Force on Violence and the Family (1996), p. 10.)
In 1993, approximately 575,000 men were arrested for committing violence against women, approximately 49,000 women were arrested for committing violence against men. (American Psychl. Ass’n. Violence and the Family:
Report of the American Psychological Association Presidential Task Force on Violence and the Family (1996), p. 10.)
Domestic violence is statistically consistent across racial and ethnic boundaries. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report: Violence Against Women: Estimates from the Redesigned Survey (NCJ-154348), August 1995, p. 3.)
90-95% of domestic violence victims are women. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Selected Findings: Violence Between Intimates (NCJ-149259), November 1994.)
Much of female violence is committed in self-defense, and inflicts less injury than male violence. (Chalk & King, eds., Violence in Families: Assessing Prevention & Treatment Programs, National Resource Council and Institute of Medicine, p. 42 (1996).)
47% of men who beat their wives do so at least 3 times per year. (AMA Diagnostic & Treatment Guidelines on Domestic Violence, SEC: 94-677: 3M: 9/94 (1994).)
In homes where partner abuse occurs, children are 1,500 times more likely to be abused. (Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance, Family Violence: Interventions for the Justice System, 1993.)
26% of pregnant teens reported being physically abused by their
boyfriends, about half of them said the battering began or intensified after he learned of her pregnancy. (Brustin, S., Legal Response to Teen Dating Violence, Family Law Quarterly, vol. 29, no. 2, 333-334 (Summer 1995) (citing Worcester, A More Hidden Crime: Adolescent Battered Women, The Network
News, July/Aug., National Women’s Health Network 1993).)
Female victims of violence are 2.5 times more likely to be injured when the violence is committed by an intimate than when committed by a stranger. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report: Violence Against Women:
Estimates from the Redesigned Survey (NCJ-154348), August 1995, p. 4.)
Domestic violence is an ongoing cycle producing increasingly severe injuries over time, battered women are likely to see physicians frequently.
(Children’s Safety Network, Domestic Violence: A Directory of Protocols for Health Care Providers (1992) p. (1).)
65% of intimate homicide victims had separated from the perpetrator prior to their death. (Florida Governor’s Task Force on Domestic and Sexual Violence, Florida Morality Review Project, 1997, p. 47, table 17.)
88% of victims domestic violence fatalities had a documented history of physical abuse. (Florida Governor’s Task Force on Domestic and Sexual Violence, Florida Morality Review Project, 1997, pp. 46-48, tables 14-21.)
44% of victims of intimate homicides had prior threats by the killer to kill victim or self. 30% had prior police calls to the residence. 17% had a protection order. (Florida Governor’s Task Force on Domestic and Sexual Violence, Florida Morality Review Project, 1997, pp. 46-48, tables 14-21.)
From the YWCA of San Diego and the Domestic Violence Research and Training Institute. You can visit their website: http://www.ywcasandiego.org/
A female is battered every nine seconds. [California Alliance Against Domestic Violence, 1994]

It is estimated that one third of all high school and college students will have been in an abusive relationship by the time they graduate. [Levy, 1992]
Relationship violence is the number one cause of injury to women ages 15-44: more that rapes, muggings and car accidents combined. [Center For Community Solutions, 1997]

There are three times as many animal shelters in the United States as battered women shelters. [Senate Judiciary Committee, 1990]
63% of all boys ages 11-20 arrested for murder, murdered the man who was assaulting their mother.[Center For Community Solutions, 1997]
As many as 15 million women have been abused at some time during their lives. [Former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, 1989]
As many as one-quarter to two-thirds of battered women report abuse during preganancy.["Battered and Pregnant: A Prevalence Study," Journal of the American Public Health Association]
In a prospective study of 1,200 white, Hispanic and black pregnant women, one in six reported physical abuse during pregnancy. ["Abuse During Pregnancy: A Cross-Cultural Studyof Frequent and Severity of Injuries," J. McFarlane, 1991]
The average battered women is attacked three times each year. [Intimate Violence, R. Gelles and M. Straus, 1988]
22 to 35 percent of women who visit emergency departments in the United States are there for symptoms related to on-going abuse. ["Domestic Violence Intervention Calls for More than Treating Injuries," Journal of the American Medical Association, 1990]
Families in which domestic violence occurs use doctors eight times more often, visit the emergency room six times more often and use six times more prescription drugs than the general population. ["Domestic Violence: A Community Crisis Waiting for an Effective Response" Seattle Domestic Violence Intervention, 1989]

Proud_Muslim said:
And where is your PROOF that 90% of muslim men smoke ?????????

I am waiting for the proof ??
http://www.who.int/tobacco/en/atlas5.pdf
Can you read maps?? I doubt it.

How about Indonesia, an islamic state that doesn't have any laws regarding smoking....Go fiture the hypocracy at your own pace.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/yesterdaydetail.asp?fileid=20030824.E02

Proud_Muslim said:

Do you always address your sisters that way? Or do you just lie as often as you breath....Bad boy...Perhaps the barber that circumcised you, cut off some important brain tissue while he's cutting you.

You can continue to talk to yourself, because I'm done being entertained by your stupidity...It was fun.

Flores said:
http://www.who.int/tobacco/en/atlas5.pdf
Can you read maps?? I doubt it.

How about Indonesia, an islamic state that doesn't have any laws regarding smoking....Go fiture the hypocracy at your own pace.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/yesterdaydetail.asp?fileid=20030824.E02

Do you know first the Map of the Muslim world ??????????????

UNBELIEVABLE PATHETIC LEVEL OF SHEER IGNORANCE.

Do you always address your sisters that way? Or do you just lie as often as you breath....Bad boy...Perhaps the barber that circumcised you, cut off some important brain tissue while he's cutting you.

But you refused to be called Sister !! you went up in arm the other day because I called you sister !! So you are not sister, you are just ****.

You can continue to talk to yourself, because I'm done being entertained by your stupidity...It was fun.

Are you sure ???

opps, I forgot to mention this.

From: http://www.thejakartapost.com/yesterdaydetail.asp?fileid=20030824.E02
Nahdlatul Ulama, the country's largest Muslim organization, recently established its own cigarette factory, Bintang Bola Dunia, even though its leaders admit that smoking is haram (unlawful in Islam).

Defending the contradiction, a deputy chief of the organization recently told the BBC that "yes, smoking is haram, but it is not a very strong prohibition" -- an oxymoron if there ever was one, because in Islam when something is haram in a large amount, it is haram in even the smallest amount.

Perhaps all the FATWAS are oxymorons.

You are such a great amazing incredible well behaved sweetie.

:rolleyes:

salaam! proud muslim ; am glad for the work you are doing in this site letting our western brothers learn some truth from islam. i am from the eastern part of the world grew up and went to school with muslims. i have read some parts of the Holy Quran and have to agree it contains the wisdom of God;
The one true God, besides whom there is no other. e.g judgement day, reality of hell;the virgin birth of Jesus, existence of God's angels etc .

However most guyz here who claim to be interested to know Islam;the way of life; are just looking for alternatives. In the west many especially the young agree and think some vices prohibited in the Quran and Bible are just outdated ideas. Example most don't know that islam condemns homosexuality,and zinaa(sex outside marriage)
I have seen many refuse to believe the bible because it condemns these behaviors and then try to look for an alternative religion. so let those interested know the strict moral code required in islam.

Moderator note: This thread has degenerated into a personal argument. Due to the amount of editing it is requiring, I have decided to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back