Jesus - What was the point?

I don't know about all that. Jesus call me for help with his computer last week and he seemed like a nice enough guy, but kind of a goof when it comes to technical matters.

dude seriously why do you ask questions and then spit at the people who try to answer them is that really how you live your life dave??? you clearly have some issues concerning your faith ....as do i but that doesnt give you the right to critisize other peoples faith or misbehave in this manner.... anyway to answer your question
i think that the bible has lost its integrity, it has ever since constantine had his way with it...that doesnt mean i dont believe in a jezus or his word that just means that the book is compromised so therefore you can not adequatly ask questions about it or try to comprehend it. You should just go with your gutfeeling. And besides literal interpretations of such holy books dont really help in the present day society, you should just believe in what the core idea is behind the books. Thou shalt not lie etc :D

Did JC accept himself? He was Jewish after all, he wasn't a Christian, it seems there are some examples of him sinning in the NT, not quite the lamb with no spots.

To me, there were some people that didn't want the Jews to have the only religion going so they starterd up another one to compete for "souls".

Last edited:
You know Jesus really didn't have much use for gentiles. He was a jew and interested in jews.

I've never understood why xtians think he is going to like them, since all the have is Saul's word and Saul persecuted Jesus' actual followers and never even met the man.

Given how xtians treat the jews, I'd think JC would be rather pissed.

Back