Jesus was murdered by the rich

otheadp said:
Brian, you remind me of the ones who call themselves "Sign of G-d", ya bible-thumping fundie
Hey I just got an opinion you cant deal with . Seems to me you guys cant answer my thread because you know what I wrote to be true .

It seems after I showed you that you were ignorantly misquoting the bible you decided to take another turn in your argument Brian Foley. Hmm..

The only one looking stupid is you ,you still havent given an alternate account or even sufficiently argued the toss !

"Sufficiently argued the toss"? If what I said wasn't enough of an argument then you had better OPEN your eyes and look at what everyone else is saying about you and your folly, maybe that will help put things in perspective for you.

I will answer by saying this:

Abraham was rich.
Job was rich.
Solomon was rich.
David was rich.

God loved them. This is my answer to you, I hope you find this "sufficient". I will simply be concise because it is obviously no use, you are just like PM.

They are people whom God loves very much. God loves industrious people. Look at what we're told in Proverbs 6:6-11. The Bible is full of counsel that we should be industrious. Here it says, "Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, 0 sluggard? When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep--So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler, And your need like an armed man." God is not pleased with laziness. He is well pleased with thrift, with industry, with a person making the most out of themselves. Look what Paul says to Timothy in to 1 Timothy 5:8. He says, "If anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his own household, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever." Back a few pages in 2 Thessalonians 3:10, it says, "For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat." The Bible does not countenance laziness. The Bible encourages us to industry, to usefulness. Do you remember what Ecclesiastes 9:10 says? It says, "Whatever your hand finds to do" with what? "with all your might." That's the command of the Bible.

http://www.steps2life.org/library/sermon_notes/rich_young_ruler.html

I suggest you read the rest of it before making any more ignorant assertions.

A LOT of people have answered your thread, because we know what you wrote to be STUPID!

§outh§tar said:
It seems after I showed you that you were ignorantly misquoting the bible you decided to take another turn in your argument Brian Foley. Hmm..
What have I misquoted ? I wrote a thread in which I say the rich murdered Jesus . I place a bible passage at the end of that thread to complement what I wrote it was ALLEGORICAL !
§outh§tar said:
"Sufficiently argued the toss"? If what I said wasn't enough of an argument then you had better OPEN your eyes and look at what everyone else is saying about you and your folly, maybe that will help put things in perspective for you./QUOTE]
Put what into perspective ? What argument have you fronted up with to countenance what I wrote about the rich murdering Jesus ? Nothing ! And I provided you with dozens of anti-rich phrases from the N.T which you requested and you have ignored answerining those .

§outh§tar said:
They are people whom God loves very much. God loves industrious people. Look at what we're told in Proverbs 6:6-11. The Bible is full of counsel that we should be industrious. Here it says, "Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, 0 sluggard? When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep--So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler, And your need like an armed man." God is not pleased with laziness. He is well pleased with thrift, with industry, with a person making the most out of themselves. Look what Paul says to Timothy in to 1 Timothy 5:8. He says, "If anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his own household, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever." Back a few pages in 2 Thessalonians 3:10, it says, "For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat." The Bible does not countenance laziness. The Bible encourages us to industry, to usefulness. Do you remember what Ecclesiastes 9:10 says? It says, "Whatever your hand finds to do" with what? "with all your might." That's the command of the Bible.
Thats a lesson on workers and laziness you idiot ! Where is an endorsement of rich people in the Bible ? come on I provided you with many anti-rich verses . Front up !
§outh§tar said:
I suggest you read the rest of it before making any more ignorant assertions.
Ah shutup ! your all talk ! you are stumped . You had better take heed of your own advice .
§outh§tar said:
A LOT of people have answered your thread, because we know what you wrote to be STUPID!
What you lack in intelligence you make up for in STUPIDITY oh... and i would like an explanation for each and every phrase I listed for you ..

Back