Jesus Might Be Alive and Well in Houston

Religion is the problem, it delves into nosensical dribble and offers nothing but the promise of emptyness.

Quite the generalization, but I tend to agree with it. The first thing religions should have taught is tolerance of those who don't share their ideologies, the second is avoid in being authoritative!

Thus the failure of religions has been they don't tolerate different ideologies from their own core beliefs, and they have tried to "force" their ideologies on everyone else!

Quite the generalization, but I tend to agree with it. The first thing religions should have taught is tolerance of those who don't share their ideologies, the second is avoid in being authoritative!

Thus the failure of religions has been they don't tolerate different ideologies from their own core beliefs, and they have tried to "force" their ideologies on everyone else!

M*W: As you know, I live in Houston, Texas, and from what I have seen and believed about Brick City Oven (Houston), there is no room for me and Jesus. Tell me he is a fake! Otherwise, I shall have to kill him!

ROFLMAO!!! Good one, but you know me too well, you know I was kidding!

I'd be willing to bet, that he's the only "famous" Jesus in Houston, but with so many latinos living there, there's a Jesus about every corner!

Back