Jesus- Martin luther king for the weak

Also, nature seems to value diversity, it makes it easier to adapt when circumstances change. I have heard of ancient cultures that predate Jesus, that value the deformed as "God's" special emmissaries, they often held important positions like Shaman, especially small people. Anyway, the hideously unattractive never got much or any sex, so reproduction and the implied degradation of society was hardly the issue you make it out to be.

I share my sensibilities with the multi billion year old universe, you have the mind of a jewish carpenter from 2000 years ago who didn't like the way the universe operated.
I should be the one "lol"ing.

:eek: Please don't say i have the mind of Jesus. He is perfect i am far from it. LOL

All praise The Ancient of Days

pavlosmarcos said:
snap.
been there done that and brought the T shirt, but I did'nt blame either of my parents.
they felt, I would think, that they were doing the right thing. I dont know what I would have done given the same circumstances.
I absolutely adored my childhood, it could have been a lot worse, with a single parent, especially as my mum, and I loved her too, was a drunk.
so I cant say it was a shame for that little boy, I can only go by my own circumstances and I enjoy life, you only get one chance, so you make it the best.

good luck( it was only a little fun, I sorry if it upset you, dont take things to seriously.)

I havnt been there and do not have such a t-shirt. It was a demonstration of God's compassion for you.

peace

c20

Adstar said:
:eek: Please don't say i have the mind of Jesus. He is perfect i am far from it. LOL

All praise The Ancient of Days

Well Adstar, I insist you have your mind renewed that you may be like Him :cool:

Dr Lou Natic said:
I share my sensibilities with the multi billion year old universe, you have the mind of a jewish carpenter from 2000 years ago who didn't like the way the universe operated.
I should be the one "lol"ing.
Heh!

Now I know why I like you.

It was never meant to be that way, clans of humans were supposed to compete with eachother for territories which could sustain them, naturally working in harmony with the planet.
Yes, but humans started to build communities and plant crops long and care for the weak and the sick long before the time of Jesus. Archiac homo sapiens were building huts and burying their dead around 300,000 years ago. Lou, there is evidence of early hominids caring for the sick and the elderly in their clans. There is also evidence of physically impaired early humans who appear to have lived for quite a long time with their impairment, proving that their clan had cared for them, because their bones show that they were unable to hunt or gather their own food. Hell, there is even evidence of neanderthals caring for the sick and burying their dead.

Dr Lou Natic said:
Jesus is to the weak and inferior as Martin Luther king is to black people.
Jesus was framed and murdered by the rich because Jesus attempted to econmically empower the poor . Martin Luther King was assasinated by the American establishment when he went in with Robert Kennedy's 'war on poverty' in 1968 .

Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I
have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is
dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword,
and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against
two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the
son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

Jesus, from the Gospel of Thomas, Vs. 16

Back