Jesus' chromosomes

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: The amateur archeologist, Ron Wyatt, before his death, claimed to have located the true site of Jesus' crucifixion and recovered some dried blood. He sent this blood to a lab that determined Jesus had no father. Wyatt said the cells contained only 24 chromosomes (22 autosomal, 1 X and 1 Y chromosome) rather than the normal 46 chromosomes.

Chameleons have 24 chromosomes - do you get them in Isreal? Seems more likely than JC's blood still around after 2000 years.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: I've been convinced that Jesus didn't exist, and it didn't take me 30 years!

...There's no way, and his whole "existence" I learned is based on astro-theology, the first religion of mankind. All other religion developed out of astrology, not that I claim it to be a "true" religion, but it's really not. It's just the first religion, it's the only religion!

Are you a believer in astro-theology M*W!? That's certainly unusual for an atheist!

Medicine Woman said:
In summary, atheism is not acquired overnight. It is a process that can sometimes take years to realize. It comes from educating oneself, not the lack of knowledge. When knowledge is gained, fear is released. I have no fear of any repercussions from a God that you believe is real. To me that God is an impossibility.

Once an atheist has gained this knowledge, there is no turning back. It's called 'enlightenment.' Strangely, that's also a reference to the power of the 'sun,' the first, and only, God.

I think conversions go both ways - it depends what you need to reject to become 'enlightened'.

SkinWalker said:
If you don't accept these as truth -literal truth- then you are cherry-picking what you want to believe in the very doctrine that you say provides you with faith. What the hell is anyone expected to believe in that case? Why should anyone believe the shit that so-called moderates of Christianity claim to be true over the fundamentalists that say its all true? Did God fuck Mary and give the world his "only begotten son," or not? Did this alleged "son" come back to life as a zombie? Do those that drink wine and bread really experience transubstantiation? If not, why the hell do it? If so... they are cannibals. If they believe it, they are engaging in cannibalism and vampirism. Is this "son" "God-incarnate" or not? If not, why do people say he was "God on Earth?" If he was, why does this "doctrine" say the alleged "God" gave his "only begotten son?"

So-called moderates of religion are cherry-pickers that lack intellectual honesty. They're far less dangerous than fundamentalists, since they don't fly planes into buildings, murder abortion doctors, blow up federal buildings, drag African-Americans behind their pick-up trucks, or beat homosexuals to death with ax-handles. But they're infected with the mind-virus all the same.

Dr. Cherry-Picker and his army of Memes will get you too in the end SW! By the way, just before they do - why is it intellectually dishonest not to take the Bible literally? Does that include the parables?

I think I answered that question in the quote you supplied above.

What parts of biblical mythology do you believe occurred? Are you a cherry-picker or a fundamentalist?

SkinWalker said:
I think I answered that question in the quote you supplied above.

You didn't say why it was dishonest (or maybe I just need it explaining again)... There are allegories, stories, rules, visions, poems, songs, proverbs - all sorts of stuff in there. My view is that the OT is the oral tradition of the Isrealites and their God YHWH. It was never meant to be a textbook of facts. Is that dishonest? The NT I think is more factual, but is not TRUTH. Both point the way to God, but are not God in themselves. Does that make me an atheist or dishonestly selective?

SkinWalker said:
What parts of biblical mythology do you believe occurred? Are you a cherry-picker or a fundamentalist?

I'm a discerning consumer of small fruits.

Last edited:
Diogenes' Dog said:
Chameleons have 24 chromosomes - do you get them in Isreal? Seems more likely than JC's blood still around after 2000 years.

Are you a believer in astro-theology M*W!? That's certainly unusual for an atheist!

I think conversions go both ways - it depends what you need to reject to become 'enlightened'.

Dr. Cherry-Picker and his army of Memes will get you too in the end SW! By the way, just before they do - why is it intellectually dishonest not to take the Bible literally? Does that include the parables?
M*W: I don't know if chameleons can be found in Israel! JC never had any blood, so I'm quite sure it hasn't been found!

I believe that astro-theology was the first religion created my ancient humans. I, personally, don't believe in it. My belief is that the ancient nomads traveled by night following the stars and constellations. To kill time, and make their journey interesting, they created stories about the stars and constellations as they traveled. Of course, the stories were not based on real people, so astro-theology is not what I would call genuine. Throughout the ages, the names in the stories changed, but they all evolved from the 12 constellations. All religions evolved from the stars as did all gods and goddesses. Jesus included.

The bible is not a literal document. It's a collection of stories based on astro-theology. Nothing more.

Medicine Woman said:
All the more reason that Jesus didn't walk the Earth.
Yeah, it's more like...dragging half a body with, like, one full arm, and a potato for the other arm...across the sand.
That would be so fuckin' hilarious to see! :D

Back