jesus-blood

Re: good help

markquis,your words of insanes.

insanity person,don't let me have to call your mother.so she can wash your mouth out

to my mark quis,

my mision and quest was set from day one.head down facing the matrix womb. rid scifarms of all insanity person .

there is a insanity person.maybe he was not reveal to your generation,as my generation there is. call markquis.

it is very insanic.no man,no human.nor being can gain knowleg,wisdon and undestanding of insantiyt person.without not knowing {markquis}

so....move aside,i am the generation to show his insantity?
extermly diligent.

truth......
i have seening markquis far to many time not to the powers.of insanity.

ROBOTIC MATRIX,
will be travling to your land.our mision and exploration are more diligent,then ever before.quest,operationable insanic head.

see, my servant will act wisely;he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.just as there appalled at him,his appearncaes was so disfigured beyond that of man and his form marred beyond human likeness-so will he sprinkle many nations,and kings will shut there mouths because of him.for what they were not told,they will see,and what they have not heard,they will understand.

He's on crack.

Markquis

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think
you're full of more than just the "spirit of god".

stay in your place!

GB- GL TRANS-GLOBLE, sir--you are lacking.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i lack away.
stop beening so dam facetious.carefully edited writing except when used intentionally to convey a casual ton.

okay,wait.
cross reference to another entry considered inappropriate in many cirumstances because of assocaition with a taboo subject.your likely to be pereived as offensive whether or not any offense was intended.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote..
occupation,being immortal-not in the sense of going to heaven or hell}..to distinuish among terms in contemporary use and term of being immortal.

wait,stop.i will make this conversation less rimarole.two wrong's don't make a right. ha,get it. {right}:D

p.s.thank you for attending class today,but your home was incomplete

Marquis, you're on crack. Try to make your posts even half comprehensible to non-addicts, eh?

STAY IN YOU PLACE!

you can't comprehend the truth.

zero,inflection are given for all adjectives and adverbs that form the comparative and superlative by adding-er and -est.

stay in your place,please i do employed.

thank you for attending class,but you are in a very toxicant,condition.go home and rest.

Re: STAY IN YOU PLACE!

Originally posted by Markquis
you can't comprehend the truth.

zero,inflection are given for all adjectives and adverbs
that form the comparative and superlative by adding-er
and -est.
stay in your place,please i do employed.
thank you for attending class,but you are in a
very toxicant,condition.go home and rest.
This post makes very little sense to me - can
you clarify the points you are trying to make?

you are my team mate?

evilpoet.
thank you,your intelligent will be need.
two right can do anything.

passing grade A

I'M LIKING YOUR QUESTION?

evilpoet,your quetion will be answered.but for now i have gymnastic to attend,latter

bye.....

you are my team mate?

Nope - just trying to figure out where you are coming from.
your quetion will be answered
You have answered some of my questions but avoided
others. Like I said before, seeing is believing.

evilpoet

your butterfly image to my left cerebral eye view,is of a rising from a skull,which appears on a mosaic from pomeii;represents the human soul leaving the body at death.

mycenaean gold roundel,
C 1550-1500 B.C.national
archaeological museum,athens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote.
i'm not avoiding your questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote.
do you see jesus a lot?if so,can you please explane?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jesus was revealed to me,have i seen hime.
yes his image appeared infront, of my visual i,e. at that point my body became paralysis,as for,the mental image.free to move or exit it's physical form.each thought was received telepathicly,{his words} must i do every thing;my disciple look and learn.again his voice was so,loud in my head,the frequencies, were map out in patterns and sections.{1} frontal lobe {2} l/temporal cerebral hemisphere,{3} duril vien and {4} middle foer head;{5} hypothalamus.please i must ask of,you to go and get 3 diagrams.the frist, will be a image of,the brain visual pathways.{2nd} superror sagittal sinus laid open after removal of the skull cap;and {3rd} sensory reception and fusion of diparate images.point your attention to the frist diagram,brain visual pathways and draw a horizontal line from the left retina,to the right retina.conect those two line downwards to the hypopysis and hypothalamus."now" go outwards as a replacement for causing a fusion of disparate image.cross reference/sensory reception diagram and point at the vieth-muller horopter circle,and cyclopean projection.point f,a,and b on the two retinas are transposed to the retinaa of a hypothetiacl eye midway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jesus teches his disciples
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Markquis:

butterfly image in my lefts eye ellusive until the end of the storey .

can you explain. the butterfly concipt, to our non-belevers here. for us insidres. it is easy to understand, but them they needs extra. explaining, for to understand.

by the way,
i am on your team, the team of god

visualization

globle,
exchang information along the way to support the function of the other.

i have no bad words for you.

p.s. keep in mind,that my mision is,very diligent

your butterfly image to my left cerebral eye view, is of
a rising from a skull, which appears on a mosaic from
pomeii; represents the human soul leaving the body
at death.
You mean like this one?

Mosaic from Pompeii

i'm not avoiding your questions
You answer some questions and avoid others.

each thought was received telepathicly {his words} must i do every thing; my disciple look and learn. again his voice was so, loud in my head, the frequencies, were map out in patterns and sections. {1} frontal lobe {2} l/temporal cerebral hemisphere, {3} duril vien and {4} middle foer head; {5} hypothalamus. please i must ask of, you to go and get 3 diagrams. the frist, will be a image of, the brain visual pathways.{2nd} superror sagittal sinus laid open after removal of the skull cap; and {3rd} sensory reception and fusion of diparate images. point your attention to the frist diagram, brain visual pathways and draw a horizontal line from the left retina, to the right retina.conect those two line downwards to the hypopysis and hypothalamus."now" go outwards as a replacement for causing a fusion of disparate image. cross reference/sensory reception diagram and point at the vieth-muller horopter circle, and cyclopean projection. point f, a, and b on the two retinas are transposed to the retinaa of a hypothetiacl eye midway.

Jesus told you all of this telepathically?

jesus teches his disciples
Jesus taught with parables.

SCIENTIFIC

quote.
jesus words,
must i do every thing;my disciple look and learn.
understanding your mental abilities and powers.
quote.paralysis
my physical body reaction towards his super natural presence,causing spinal non'stimulation of,"arm-leg-leg-arm-head"unmoveable;movement:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote.
the brain visual pathways,superror sagittal sinus laid open after removal of the skull cap/sensory reception.

i was only mapping the areas and/asking of,you to go and get 3 diagram so,that you can follow up.
quote.
esoteric,goemetric,and symbolic writing act as a "synapse"between the two polarites of intelligences,one find that a clear logical exposition-be it architectural,scientific or mythological.telekensis is ,a tru event
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote. your not on my team.nope-
i see,and your the type who displays imagination and sensitivity along with eloquent expression.okay,excuse my french for saying,but thats fucked up.

"thats fucked up"

Well, Markquis I don't know what to tell you. Lots
of things in life are messed up, it is just the way it
is. Life sucks - deal with it. :D

HAGO::MTFBWY

Back