Jesse Ventura's Censored 9/11 Commentary

OK, let's summarize it:

Anyone who thinks the towers were taken down by explosives is a fucking moron. Why?

Because:

1. You don't need to train 20 people (danger of being discovered) for months, just blow the damn building up.

2. You can time the collapse when the buildings are actually FULL, thus instead of 3K, you have 50K casualties.

Later you can claim whoever you want did the planning. So because of these reasons it is simply STUPID to think that there were both planes and explosives planned....

P.S.: Oh yeah, if one or both planes don't make it to the buildings (let's face it pretty good chance) then what, you have a building full of explosives?

Last edited:
From this article http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...st_the_hopeless_stupidity_of_911_conspiracies

Just imagine how this planning session between Bush, Rummy and Cheney must have gone:
BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Dick, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers Al Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of fucking nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of fucking nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

That's a hilarious way of summing it up. But as stupid as it may sound, that is indeed precisely how it went down. I had a cousin who was working at the WTC a couple of weeks before the attack and he said all these construction workers suddenly showed up and started stripping down all the walls, ceilings and wires. His computer desk was up against one of the corners, so there was this guy wiggling around and drilling under his desk telling him "don't mind me, this will only take half an hour or so, you can keep working if you like". He left a bunch of stuff taped to the wall behind my cousin's PC, so my cousin asked what it was. "Just a little bit of thermite" was the explanation. "Really it's pretty harmless, but please try not to touch it."

That's a hilarious way of summing it up. But as stupid as it may sound, that is indeed precisely how it went down. I had a cousin who was working at the WTC a couple of weeks before the attack and he said all these construction workers suddenly showed up and started stripping down all the walls, ceilings and wires. His computer desk was up against one of the corners, so there was this guy wiggling around and drilling under his desk telling him "don't mind me, this will only take half an hour or so, you can keep working if you like". He left a bunch of stuff taped to the wall behind my cousin's PC, so my cousin asked what it was. "Just a little bit of thermite" was the explanation. "Really it's pretty harmless, but please try not to touch it."

I had a friends of my uncles cousin that was taken by aliens to Venus, their he married the Venus queen, and she laid a whole clutch of eggs and he was like "I'm not taking care of these things!" and he stole a space ship from a giant see slug and came back to earth, only what he thought was 2 hours passing was actually 2 years here on earth, and then his head caught on fire, and doctors were like "you better get that checked out!" and he was like "aaah it ok, no biggy" so to stop his head from burning he had to wear a fish bowl over his head, but this made him easy to spot by his wife's bounty hunter space battletoad and he was taken back to Venus, and forced to take care of all those... things. True story, swear.

You might if you were brainwashing them for suicide.

You don't get it. The whole suicide part is unnecessary since you already have the buildings full of explosives. Creating evidence against anybody is piece of cake...

The problem is fundamentally an issue of behavioral science.

By "problem" I mean the problem the 9/11 Commissioners Hamilton and Lee document in their book, and that Farmer, lawyer for the 9/11 commission, documents in his book.

Likewise, the problem that the American Behavioral Scientist Journal scientifically illuminates in an entire issue recently.

The minds, emotions, and hearts of Americans simply do not have the huevos to deal with State Crimes Against Democracy.

It is because of the national superiority complex (a.k.a. U.S. exceptionalism).

It's sloppy science to call a speck of iron oxide and aluminum powder "nano-thermite". The fact is most metals will burn rapidly when made into fine particles, and the collapse of a large office building full of iron and aluminum is bound to generate some fine particles of both materials.

Did you read the paper?

Why would the "insiders" wait almost 8 hours to "CD" WTC7?
I did not mention anything about "insiders". I am voicing an opinion that there are valid questions about events.

As to a hypothetical answer. Once the cameras were up and running, to draw out the scale and horror of the "event" perhaps?

Sure, a hot potato like this paper could absolutely lead to discomfort.
There are many procedural errors in this paper.

To start, they used a solvent that reacts with aluminum, when they were testing for aluminum. They didn't test the sample in an inert atmosophere when perform calorimeter tests on it...to prove the sample had it's own oxygen source.
Fair enough, I cannot vouch for the integrity of the paper beyond a layman's perspective. Perhaps I can find some peer reviews.
Basically they discovered paint chips in the dust of WTC.
According to Niels Harrit, these were very special paint chips.

Back